2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Who's the all-time best turtle? Let the war begin!

123cosmo4 posted on Mar 09, 2013 at 10:17PM
I think the best hero in a half shell is Raphael! It was so hard to choose, but I really like Raph's assertiveness and devotion when it comes to a fight. He may be a little rough, but a loyal buddy to have in the team. Go Raph!

2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dovesjacob4ever said…
smile
Mikey
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MagicWinxBloom said…
Raph!! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fan-tastic123 said…
big smile
Raph by a long shot!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tmntlover128821 said…
heart
I fucking love Raphael !!!! So bad !!!!!! I'm in love and is lover !!!!!
 I fucking love Raphael !!!! So bad !!!!!! I'm in love and is lover !!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
... I LOVE that picture! Where did you find it?

Oh yea... GO RAPH!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ewollenman said…
Raphael all the way
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kezuki18- said…
I don't mean to be rude but you all are wrong .....I'm sorry but the best turtle is
MIKEY!!!. HE IS JUST SO CUTE!
 I don't mean to be rude but آپ all are wrong .....I'm sorry but the best کچھی is MIKEY!!!. HE IS
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MephadowFan1 said…
Raphael Hamato!!!! He's the most awesome and hot!!!! I may relate to Michelangelo a lot more. but Raphael is my favorite turtle and always will be!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک turtlegirl2001 said…
Well, my favourite is their leader, Leo. He will always be my favourite. He's the friendliest of the four and he's an amazing leader. Besides, he has two teams, one is his own team like Raph, Donnie and Mikey and the other is his Master Splinter's clan the Hamato clan which Splinter passed to Leo just before he died.
 Well, my favourite is their leader, Leo. He will always be my favourite. He's the friendliest of the