this show deserves far more than 3000 fans, and only 5 active ones (on a good day!)
It's the summer. Most TV doesn't come back on for awhile, and people are always looking for something new to watch, so I say - why not 24
? It has everything you could ever want, and it keeps you hooked and on the edge of your seat from seasons 1-8. This idea formed to start a larger fanbase for what I (and many) consider to be the greatest television show ever. It's even God's favorite tv show, but don't tell him I told you that.
I will provide you links to streaming the episodes of the week if you have no other means to watch the show. (But most Big Lots stores have seasons 1-6 for $6 each
and it would be the greatest thing you ever spent money on.) After you watch the episodes of the week, you are free to discuss what you just watched in this forum. What better way to bond than over great television?
Still aren't convinced?
Take a look at this article - link
- "24 changed television, and set the bar incredibly high for what good television should be. This has all you could ever want, and then some! You will laugh, you will cry (and I mean really cry...), and you will be on the edge of your seat thinking you know what will be next but you never will."
- "Every episode of 24 is like an action movie, only better! It's an intense roller coaster ride that will tug at your heart, make you think and entertain you nonstop."
- "24 virtually changed my life. I had no idea that any show could be so awesome until i saw 24. The suspense, the cliffhangers, the characters...it all makes for amazingness and everyone should experience it. It's my favorite show ever and I don't think it will ever change!"
- The "party" will last for 24 weeks (I'm a clever devil). 8 episodes in a week, a season lasting 3 weeks. There are 192 episodes & a tv movie total, spanning over 8 seasons.
- Spoilers may be posted here, as this is meant to be a discussion about the episodes too. Though be slightly courteous to passerby and label the top of your post very clearly with 'Spoilers!'. Bold it, capitalize it, whatever you have to do to make it known. Do NOT spoil ahead for the next week though.
- Anyone can participate. The only requirement is that you be patient with the show. You will be rewarded in the end - trust me.
- WEEK ONE IS STARTING JULY 10TH!
- Tell your friends!
He wants you to join our party. You don't want to tell Jack Bauer no, do you?!