a peace for sally آپ Dont Hate Sally?

sonamylove10 posted on Apr 24, 2011 at 08:41PM
you dont hate sally do you?if you do or you dont hate her tell why?

a peace for sally 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sonamylove10 said…
i dont hate her because some people say shes a slut well i think sally needs to stand up to herself and just ignore it and move on.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Julie-Su2015 said…
smile
i don't hate her. she's my second favorite Sonic female character. she's also the second prettiest
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک segafan said…
@Julie-Su2015: That's your opinon.
I don't favor Sally, nor do I hate her. To be honest, I like Amy better than Sally. Sometimes Sally can act spoiled- no offense- and I don't really like that. She's kind of a 2 1/2 out of 5 character, if you ask me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Goldilottes said…
^ I think the same as @segafan

I don't like Sally best or hate her, i don't think she's got as much charisma as most of the other characters. And i prefer Amy. With Sonic. Theyre the genuiune couple.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -AmyRose- said…
I don't hate Sally because she's my friend.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sonic4Realz said…
I don't hate Sally. She's awesome.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cpt_Starfox said…
Sally is a wonderful character who is brave, kind, and caring. She is far, far, far from spoiled. She had her home and parents violently taken from her when she was still very young, and she started the desperate fight against Robotnik when she was just a kid. As a leader she has kept her people united and inspired. She is a wonderful character.

It’s true that Sonic annoys Sally from time to time in the show because he likes to run off without much thought while Sally likes to plan things out and be careful, but that’s no big deal. I think some of the problems people have with Sally happened after what the comics did to her character when she and Sonic broke up. That was absolutely HORRID. That was not Sally at all!! That story twist was so far out of character for Sally that it was just about unbelievable. I disliked it so much that I have pretty much stopped reading the comics. Again, I say that was not like Sally. Sally would not have been that way in my opinion - period. If you know Sally from the show and from the older issues of the comics, you should know how Sally really is.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک