Day 4: An Actor who makes you sad
Day 5: An Actor who looks just like someone you know
Day 6: An Actor who reminds you of a movie
Day 7: An Actor who reminds you of yourself
Day 8: An Actor you have seen countless movies of
Day 9: An Actor you can watch over and over in the same movie
Day 10: An Actor from your favorite TV show
Day 11: An Actor from your favorite movie
Day 12: An Actor from a movie that is really bad but he makes it seem sorta good
Day 13: The Actor you like to have as your roommate
Day 14: That Actor you've always wanted to meet
Day 15: An Actor you envy
Day 16: An Actor you used to worship and now hate
Day 17: Favourite Actor from a childhood show
Day 18: An Actor that you wish was still alive
Day 19: An Actor you would like to interview
Day 20: An Actor who makes you angry
Day 21: An Actor who makes you laugh
Day 22: An Actor you would invite to your wedding
Day 23: An Actor who makes you cry
Day 24: An Actor who reminds you of your enemy (OR, because this one is pretty weird, you can choose your own topic for this day!)
Day 25: An Actor who you would love to see in more movies
Day 26: An Actor who is overrated
Day 27: An Actor who was born to play a role in a movie you love
Day 28: An Actor who only has one character
Day 29: An Actor who needs to retire
Day 30: Your All time favorite Actor

Also check out the sister forum: link
last edited on Oct 19, 2011 at 05:40AM

Actors 110 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 110

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DarkSarcasm said…
Day 1: Your favorite Actor at the moment

Brian Van Holt
 [b]Day 1: Your پسندیدہ Actor at the moment[/b] Brian وین Holt
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک misanthrope86 said…
Day One: Your Favorite Actor At The Moment

Ethan Suplee
 [b]Day One: Your پسندیدہ Actor At The Moment[/b] Ethan Suplee
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AlexandraKelly said…
heart

Neil Pattrick Harris!!

دن 1: Your پسندیدہ Actor at the moment Neil Pattrick Harris!!
Day Two: The Actor Who Annoys You The Most

I'm gonna have to go with Orlando Bloom.

EDIT: I've changed my mind - Shia LaBeouf
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 2: The Actor who annoys you the most

Steve Coogan. Russell Brand is a close runner-up, but he's more of an 'ew, gross' kind of dislike than 'you're annoying & obnoxious, stfu' - although they've each got a lot of both going on. No pictures of either today, I love my computer too much for that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک celina said…

Gerard Butler
 دن 1: Your پسندیدہ Actor at the moment Gerard Butler
Day 3: An Actor who makes you happy

Ryan Hansen - he pretty much always looks like he's having fun. That's a very undesirable quality in people I actually have to put up with, but it works for him. =D

Also, dearest forum-maker, could you define "be with" for Day 13? =\
 [b]Day 3: An Actor who makes آپ happy[/b] Ryan Hansen - he pretty much always looks like he's havi
^ Good point. I had to rewrite every single one of them from the site I found them on because they were either grammatically wackadoodle, spelt totally wrong, or were vulgar... That one slipped through my screening process...

Changed Day 13 to: The Actor you like to have as your roommate
*shriek!* You got rid of the vulgar ones?! Some fun you are. ;D

Thanks for the topic change, I was getting some weird ideas for that last one... =P
Day Three: An Actor Who Makes You Happy

Michael Weston. Even when he is playing a crazy serial killer, he makes me happy. He does everything with such joy.
 [b]Day Three: An Actor Who Makes آپ Happy[/b] Michael Weston. Even when he is playing a crazy seria
^^ One of the original ones was: "an actor you want to be inside of"... I still don't know if its as dirty as I interpreted it, or if it was some existential question about the human mind...
^I wish there was a word to describe the face I made when I was trying to figure that one out... =P

Day 4: An Actor who makes you sad

Francis Capra. He was pretty popular as a young'n, then did a few little things before landing a pretty big role on Veronica Mars. Since VM ended in 2007, he's been (barely) in 3 episodes of Heroes and a handful of stuff playing characters with names like "Ghost" and "Tattoo." Will somebody give him a decent, steady role in something, please? (This could also apply to Noel Gugliemi, but I don't think he's ever actually had a starring role in anything. >.>)

Hey Robert Rodriguez, you don't have enough people in the next Machete movie. *points to picture* =D
 ^I wish there was a word to describe the face I made when I was trying to figure that one out... =P
Day Four: An Actor Who Makes You Sad

I don't know... Hugh Laurie has an unparalleled ability to make me feel exactly what he is feeling as the character House, so when he's sad, I'm sad. But when he's happy, then I'm happy too. But I guess thats the character that makes me feel sad etc. But then I think about some of what Hugh Laurie has experienced over the years and some of that makes me sad too. But then other stuff makes me happy, so I am just so very confused right now...
I guess I'll go with something obvious, since I can't really decide... James Dean. Can't really help but be sad when you think about what might have been... And sad that he would never know the icon that he has become.
 [b]Day Four: An Actor Who Makes آپ Sad[/b] I don't know... Hugh Laurie has an unparalleled ability
Day 5: An Actor who looks just like someone you know

I came *thisclose* to using Jimmi Simpson, but I couldn't look him directly in the face long enough to Photoshop a picture to use. I didn't really notice it until I saw Jimmi talk, there's a certain way he moves that just screams "YOU KNOW ME." It's pretty damn creepy, how much he looks like a friend of mine. Luckily, though, I have backup. =D

I have a cousin who looks a lot like Jason Dohring. He's got black hair & much darker eyes, but they're still a lot alike. Totally ruined Logan Echolls for me. Ladies, for $100 + the price of a plane ticket (or transport cage, might have to drug him), he could be allll yours. ;)
 [b]Day 5: An Actor who looks just like someone آپ know[/b] I came *thisclose* to using Jimmi Simpso
Day Five: An Actor Who Looks Just Like Someone You Know

I knew someone a while ago who looked a tiny bit like Vin Diesel, but not really. No picture of Vin Diesel, for obvious reasons... *coughihatehisgutscough*
*will now be sure to include Vin Diesel in this challenge at least once* =D
Day 6: An Actor who reminds you of a movie

Jack Davenport = Pirates of the Caribbean. He's pretty much the best thing about those movies. He's also the reason for my POTC boycott that's been going on since... *checks IMDb* 2007.
 [b]Day 6: An Actor who reminds آپ of a movie[/b] Jack davenport نے, davenport = Pirates of the Caribbean. He's p
Day Six: An Actor Who Reminds You Of A Movie

Rik Mayall - Drop Dead Fred. One of my favourite childhood movies. I can't look at Rik Mayall or even hear his name without thinking of Drop Dead Fred.
 [b]Day Six: An Actor Who Reminds آپ Of A Movie[/b] Rik Mayall - Drop Dead Fred. One of my favourite
Day 7: An Actor who reminds you of yourself

Jonah Hill. I think we might be soulmates. Or something.
 [b]Day 7: An Actor who reminds آپ of yourself[/b] Jonah Hill. I think we might be soulmates. یا s
Day Seven: An Actor Who Reminds You Of Yourself

I couldn't decide between Seth MacFarlane, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, then I found this picture and I just decided to post it without giving a definitive answer.
 [b]Day Seven: An Actor Who Reminds آپ Of Yourself[/b] I couldn't decide between Seth MacFarlane, Jo
Day 8: An Actor you have seen countless movies of

I don't do "countless." Things must be counted. They must!

Cole Hauser and Jonah Hill are tied for most watched actor - I've seen 15 of each of their movies.
 [b]Day 8: An Actor آپ have seen countless فلمیں of[/b] I don't do "countless." Things must be cou
Day Eight: An Actor You Have Seen Countless Movies Of

I've seen 22 Jim Carrey movies, and he's done about 30 I guess. I've seen roughly the same number of Bruce Willis movies, but he's done way more than Jim, so I went for the percentages again.
 [b]Day Eight: An Actor آپ Have Seen Countless فلمیں Of[/b] I've seen 22 Jim Carrey movies, and he'
Day 9: An Actor you can watch over and over in the same movie

Garrett Hedlund in Death Sentence. Really don't think this requires any further explanation. O.O
 [b]Day 9: An Actor آپ can watch over and over in the same movie[/b] Garrett Hedlund in Death Senten
Day Nine: An Actor You Can Watch Over And Over In The Same Movie

I watch movies over and over and over again anyway, if I like them... I'll go with Kal Penn in 'Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay.'
 [b]Day Nine: An Actor آپ Can Watch Over And Over In The Same Movie[/b] I watch فلمیں over and over
Day 10: An Actor from your favorite TV show

Kevin Corrigan - The Black Donnellys
 [b]Day 10: An Actor from your پسندیدہ TV show[/b] Kevin Corrigan - The Black Donnellys
Day Ten: An Actor From Your Favorite TV Show

Robert Sean Leonard ~ 'House MD'
 [b]Day Ten: An Actor From Your پسندیدہ TV Show[/b] Robert Sean Leonard ~ 'House MD'
Day Eleven: An Actor From Your Favorite Movie

Jim Carrey ~ 'Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind'
 [b]Day Eleven: An Actor From Your پسندیدہ Movie[/b] Jim Carrey ~ 'Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless
Day 11: An Actor from your favorite movie

Adam Goldberg - Dazed and Confused
 [b]Day 11: An Actor from your پسندیدہ movie[/b] Adam Goldberg - Dazed and Confused
Day 12: An Actor from a movie that is really bad but he makes it seem sorta good

Corey Feldman - Lost Boys: The Tribe

If you think of the movie as The Tribe, it's not that bad. If you think of it as a sequel to The Lost Boys, that's another story. I probably would've pretended the movie never happened if Feldman (and a tiny bit of Haim & Newlander) hadn't been in it. Edgar Frog made it tolerable. =D
 [b]Day 12: An Actor from a movie that is really bad but he makes it seem sorta good[/b] Corey Feldma
Day Twelve: An Actor From A Movie That Is Really Bad But He Makes It Seem Sorta Good

Wow, that is a long list... My favourite actors tend to make even the worst movies tolerable for me, but I think a movie that I grew to like as a whole is 'Stay Alive', featuring my Jimmi Simpson. Its terrible, but its one of those movies that is so bad you can't help but like it in the end.

[b]Day Twelve: An Actor From A Movie That Is Really Bad But He Makes It Seem Sorta Good[/b] Wow, tha
Day 13: The Actor you like to have as your roommate

Kieran Culkin. As with the actress challenge, this is going on compatibility and not... er, bangability? (Totally gonna start using that word, btw.) His family kinda terrifies me, but he seems like a pretty cool, laid back kind of guy. And he's kind of a bitch. I mean that in the best way possible. Light bitchiness is a desirable quality! =P
 [b]Day 13: The Actor آپ like to have as your roommate[/b] Kieran Culkin. As with the actress chall
Day Thirteen: The Actor You Would Like To Have As Your Roommate

I've already seen a glimpse of what living with Michael Weston would be like, and I like what I see.
Day Fourteen: That Actor You've Always Wanted To Meet

Imma cheat: Stephen Fry AND Hugh Laurie. I'd like to get together with both of them every sunday for brunch. Not that I've thought about it all...
 [b]Day Fourteen: That Actor You've Always Wanted To Meet[/b] Imma cheat: Stephen Fry AND Hugh Laurie
Day 14: That Actor you've always wanted to meet

Samm Levine. Jonah Hill and Chad Lindberg are also at the top of my list of awesome people I wouldn't mind meeting. =D
 [b]Day 14: That Actor you've always wanted to meet[/b] Samm Levine. Jonah ہل, لندن and Chad Lindberg ar
Day Fifteen: An Actor You Envy

*shrugs* I envy how much money people like Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio make. That seems petty.
I'll say Kevin Kline because he's so damn classy while also being so damn funny and plus, he's married to Phoebe Cates, which I guess is the true root of my envy.
 [b]Day Fifteen: An Actor آپ Envy[/b] *shrugs* I envy how much money people like Johnny Depp and Leo
Day 15: An Actor you envy

Vin Diesel. He's been in lots of movies with people I love, he gets to do pretty much whatever he wants (*cough*Los Bandoleros, the new Riddick movie that nobody else wanted*cough*, he could kick lots of ass... and then there's the part about making out with Michelle Rodriguez, which has absolutely nothing to do with him being my guy for Day 15. =P
 [b]Day 15: An Actor آپ envy[/b] Vin Diesel. He's been in lots of فلمیں with people I love, he get
Day 16: An Actor you used to worship and now hate

I don't think I've ever turned on anyone I liked to a point that could be considered worship... but I'll go with Corey Feldman. I still like some of his early stuff (which includes two of my all-time favorites), I'll still see a new Lost Boys movie if he's in it (he *is* Edgar Effing Frog, y'know)... but otherwise, no thanks.
 [b]Day 16: An Actor آپ used to worship and now hate[/b] I don't think I've ever turned on anyone I
Day Sixteen: An Actor You Used To Worship And Now Hate

Yeah, there really isn't anyone. I fall in and out of love with actors quite regularly, but I've never gone from worship to hate. If I do stop supporting an actor, its usually because of something in their personal life that has been made public that makes me question whether I should like them or not. For example, David Boreanaz was caught, well... basically being quite a pig and then lied about it. Eventually took responsibility for his behaviour, but it kinda does stain him for me. But I still like his acting work and never stopped like it so, I dunno. I can't think of any other instance where I have gone from loving an actor to hating him.
Day 17: Favorite Actor from a childhood show

Will Estes - American Dreams
 [b]Day 17: پسندیدہ Actor from a childhood دکھائیں [/b] Will Estes - American Dreams
Day Seventeen: Favourite Actor From A Childhood Show

Most of my favourite childhood tv shows are cartoons and I wouldn't know the actors in them from a bar of soap... My shortlist includes Fred Savage ('The Wonder Years', a couple of 'Ralph S Mouse' specials), Jason Lee Scott (played the original Red Power Ranger in the original 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' tv series), Kel Mitchell (Kel from 'Kenan & Kel', duh), Michael Fishman (DJ from 'Roseanne') and Danny Tamberelli (one of the Petes from 'Pete & Pete'). I'm pretty sure I was actually pretty obsessed with the the men of 'Full House' as well, as a package deal. So... yeah, there's a list for y'all.
Day 18: An Actor that you wish was still alive

My first instinct was to say River Phoenix, but I honestly don't think he'd be happy here. He didn't have a great life, and given the downward spiral he was in... yeah. Hope it got better for him in the next life or whatever.

Going with Ryan Dunn, 'cause I'm not ready to let him go yet.
 [b]Day 18: An Actor that آپ wish was still alive[/b] My first instinct was to say River Phoenix, bu
crying
Day Eighteen: An Actor That You Wish Was Still Alive

Twin people are twins, even in mourning... Ryan Dunn's death was so stupid and unnecessary and completely 100% avoidable. Should still be alive and making me LOL.
 [b]Day Eighteen: An Actor That آپ Wish Was Still Alive[/b] Twin people are twins, even in mourning.
Day 19: An Actor you would like to interview

Tom Sizemore. I'd like to be the first person since the early 90s to interview him without bringing up drug addiction or rehab. Every interview with him I've seen or read is mostly about that. It's pretty damn depressing.
 [b]Day 19: An Actor آپ would like to interview[/b] Tom Sizemore. I'd like to be the first person s
Day Nineteen: An Actor You Would Like To Interview

How many times have I used RSL? Who cares. I would love to interview Robert Sean Leonard because 1) he is hilarious and 2) he never really wants to be interviewed. I think if you sat down and just had a casual conversation with the guy it would probably be the greatest conversation of your life.
 [b]Day Nineteen: An Actor آپ Would Like To Interview[/b] How many times have I used RSL? Who cares.
Day 20: An Actor who makes you angry

Jeremy Davies. I've hated him in absolutely everything I've ever seen him in. Others include Christian Bale, Steve Coogan and Ryan Seacrest/Joel McHale. I always get the two mixed up, but either way, I feel like one or both of them needs to be strangled.

Edit: Matt Damon has been removed from the 'anger' list, but still needs to be mentioned, 'cause I wouldn't want to ruin this 'you die/I feel warm & fuzzy inside' relationship that's been going strong since the late 90's. =P
Day Twenty: An Actor Who Makes You Angry

Christian Bale. For starters, the Bat-voice is the worst creative decision of any Batman movie, and yes, I am including all the creative decisions that lead to the 'Batman & Robin' abomination. Coincidentally, George Clooney is my runner-up for this day. Anywho, Christian Bale also makes me angry because he is just awful, but everybody loves him. Well, I don't. You hear that, Bale? You are terrible. Just terrible. Terrible. The fact that I tolerate you the Batman movies infuriates me. Not that you care, you arrogant bastard.
And so concludes my open hate-mail to Christian Bale.
Day 21: An Actor who makes you laugh

Chris Pratt. I think everything that guy does is hilarious. To the point where people have been like, "Really? He just looked at the camera. Why are you laughing?" Seth Rogen, Jason Bateman, Will Arnett & Ryan Hansen are also some of my favorite funny people. Figured I might as well make it into a top 5. =P
 [b]Day 21: An Actor who makes آپ laugh[/b] Chris Pratt. I think everything that guy does is hilari
Day Twenty-One: An Actor Who Makes You Laugh

After making a shortlist of about 20 people, I've decided to go with my Holy Trinity:
Kal Penn/John Cho/Neil Patrick Harris.
Day Twenty-Two: An Actor You Would Invite To Your Wedding

For the last time 30 Day Challenge Gods, I ain't having a wedding!

Anywho, Michael Weston is the first actor who pops to mind, but that might be because he seems to either be at a wedding or getting married in a lot of the movies he stars in...
But I'll say Bruce Willis because I haven't used him yet and I don't think I will get another opportunity to use him... He's very funny and would probably do something like trip and knock over the cake or arrive naked or something.
 [b]Day Twenty-Two: An Actor آپ Would Invite To Your Wedding[/b] For the last time 30 دن Challenge
Day 22: An Actor you would invite to your wedding

Any or all of the Apatow guys. I think just their presence would make a wedding suck less. Especially if I could get them drunk. =D
 [b]Day 22: An Actor آپ would invite to your wedding[/b] Any یا all of the Apatow guys. I think jus