Adventure Time With Finn and Jake The Last Stand lead-up rp

DerpThatHerp posted on Dec 06, 2014 at 01:33AM
You'll get items in this transported into the game so yeah I'll get details from previous rp

Players:

Name: Tenia Dolvan Nickname: Nia/ Valina(Father nickname for her)
Place of Birth: Minnesota Date of Birth: Sept. 13, 1992
Hair: Dark Hair, nearly Ebony. Has a blonde streak in front.
Eyes: Purple-ish, right eye turns red on occasion.
Origin: Human and partially zombie
Language(s): English, Japanese, Spanish and bits of German.
Family: Father-human(alive, but separated) , Mother~half zombie(Deceased),Yui~human(deceased)
Dislikes: Zombies, centipedes, and seaweeds.

Detailed description: Average in height, slim and paled skin. Usually puts her hair in a braid or lets it down, ending around the lower back. Usually wears an off-shoulder blouse with one of its sleeves longer than the other(right sleeve.), jeans, dark knee length combat boots with a slight heel, and a choker. She has a bandage wrapped around her right forearm(Hides a scar from a zombie bite.). Has a green duffle bag filled with guns, grenades , medical stuff Etc.( nicked from hospitals and abandoned malls.)Good runner. Although she's partially zombie, she doesn't crave human flesh or any raw flesh for that matter. also her being able to sense zombies and to regenerate are also side effects of her zombie side.

Personality/Traits: Tough on the outside, soft on the inside. Guarded around people and may seem cold and distant, but very fun and caring when she warm up to others. Very loyal and smart.

Skills/Talents: Quick and Resourceful, uses and specializes on long-ranged stealth and long-ranged weapons (Snipers, booby-traps, bombs etc), but she isn’t bad in hand-to-hand combat either. Knows how to cover up tracks well, and can make leave an area without leaving traces. Know much about zombies and their weak points and can take them down faster than regular shooters.

Background:Her father is an ex-marine and her mother died to a unknown disease when she was 12. When the apocalypse rolled in she got separated from her father and she lost her sister when she was bitten by a zombie and she begged Tenia to end her before she did any harm. She discovered she was partially zombie or at least she wasn’t entirely normal two months later after she was bitten but she wasn’t infected and the wound healed on its own only leaving a scar. After then she devoted herself finding as much as possible about the zombies and to eliminating them all. She’s been hoping from place to place.
(P.s She detests her zombie side.)

Religion: Christian
Attitude towards death: Tries to stay strong but ends up crying when she’s alone.
Most Painful/Instructive/Memorable Experience: Having to kill her sister after she turned into a zombie

b i o g r a p h y ⠀
n a m e: annalise skaði
n i c k n a m e s (s): anna
t i t l e: miss, madame
p e r s o n a l i n f o r m a t i o n
s p e c i e s: human
n a t i o n a l i t y: italian
p l a c e o f b i r t h: venice, italy
d a t e o f b i r t h: january 28
g e n d e r: female
p r e f f e r e d p r o n o u n s:
she / her / herself
o r i e n t a t i o n: bisexual
r e l i g o n: christianity
o c c u p a t i o n:
[ former ] ice cream shop owner
[ former ] employee at starbucks
t r a i t s
sassy, cold, narcisstic, sarcastic, defensive
r e l a t i o n s h i p s =
p a r e n t s:
jason skaði
[ father; deceased ]
maria skaði
[ mother; deceased ]
connor sinclair
[ foster father; deceased ]
s i b l i n g s:
luke skaði
[ older brother; alive but separated ]
p h y s c i c a l
long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin tone, crooked smile
m i s c
m o r a l a l i g n m e n t: chaotic good
a b i l i t i e s: swordsmanship, painting, piano playing, violin playing, gun firing, archery
w e a p o n o f c h o i c e: sword
m a r k i n g s: birthmark on neck, scar on upper lip
a l l e g i e s: oranges
n a t i v e l a n g u a g e: italian
l a n g u a g e s s p o k e n: italian, english, norweigan, spanish
f e a r s: thanatophobia

Name/Nickname: Alyssa Davissen/Sapphire (Earned the nickname by being a #1 top nurse in her city)
Date of Birth (& age): 20 Years Old, June 13 1994
Place of Birth: Salt Lake City, Utah
Language: English, German and Spanish
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Chrome (Cat) *deceased*
Class: Medic
Traits: Calm, aggressive, informative, affectionate, greedy
Specialty: Nurse
Detailed Description: She has black hair, green eyes, nurse apparel (sometimes when she studies), band t-shirt, jacket, jeans, sneakers
Background: Alyssa is a well known nurse in her city, she could buy a mansion with her wealth. Her parents died to an unknown disease. She had to get by until she was 17 and got her own place and job. She learned well and hard and was very advanced in the medical field, she could cure various diseases. When the zombie apocalypse came she hid in a barn, but bad luck a zombie were there first, she took it out with a potion she made. Until then she hid in an abandoned convenience store.
Personality/Attitude: Calm (I'm not doing another scaredy cat XD), sneaky, aggressive, informative, affectionate. She gets greedy, aggressive and startled towards others but is caring.
Attitude Towards Death: Cries, grieves but can get over it.
Religion/Beliefs: Her job and work keep her from having a religion, but she believes there is a God.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Likes to be in her own placen her head.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Watching her parents getting shot in the head.
Education/Special Training: High School Diploma; College Diploma; Medical School; Doctors Degree

Name or Nickname (& pronunciation): Dougless M Harvey, (nickname: Spade)
Date of Birth (& age): 34 years old; May 25, 1979
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas
Species/Racial Origin: human, Caucasian
Detailed Physical Description: averagely built, some semi-long vertical scars on his chest and arms, one ear is slightly longer than the other (though it is almost completely unnoticeable), stands straight up with no slouch, fair complexion, no tattoos.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: T-shirt, Jeans, Boots, Black socks, Cross Necklace, flannel jacket, Black and green coat (when he has to/when it's cold), binoculars.
Personality/Attitude: reckless, sorrowful, guilt stricken, caring, serious, passionate, heroic, brave.
Skills/Talents: cooking, yellow belt martial arts, mechanic, engineering, can play the piano and the harmonica, good with maps and direction, good with identifying edible and non-edible plants, is licensed to operate big trucks and heavy machinery, good swimmer.
Favorites/Likes: the ocean, the beach, swimming, rock music, cop shows, gardening, being a father, breakfast, hunting, fishing, Bible doctrine.
Most Hated/Dislikes: interruptions, disregard for human life, The undead, disease, parasites, storms, rats, the dark.
Strengths: good at planning, quick thinker, has good ingenuity (resourceful), calm under pressure, good Cardio, efficient builder/repairer, intelligent/cunning, good with long range weapons.
Weaknesses: is not a good enough fighter to protect himself AND others (can only protect himself), not a good climber, not tech suave, does not forgive easily, is not good with short range weapons.
Fears: Old broken down insane asylums, dying alone
Hobbies/Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Gardening, piano and harmonica playing, boat building, hiking, swimming, teaching
Attitude Toward Death: It's heartless and doesn't matter who you are, good or bad.
Religion/Beliefs: Christianity
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: death of his daughter.

nickname: hunt
language: english, some rusty arabic
strengths: trained in anything tech-y, does parkour, good in short-ranged guns, stealth-ish
weaknesses: copes with asthma, gets bored easily(?)
fears: insanity, too much of anything
background: hunt was deployed by a mercenary group in a zombie infected area, and his squad is killed, his base overrun and he only has his wits and gear to survive.
typical clothing/equipment: white coat (with extended sleeves and hood), grey pants fastened by a brown belt, often carries a holster with a loaded gun.
personality: aloof (on solo), sociable (on group), determined
attitude towards death: press x to pay respects
most changing experience: accompanying his professor in his death/ the first days of the infection
specialty: technical stuff
education: self-trained/multiple courses in computer security

more activity= more exp

Remember this game is more based on "actions you make" rather than "just kill everything >:D"... and be imaginative killing zombies aren't the only purpose of this game

Team Leader:
Effects:

In the storage:

don't let the bedbugs bite! I meant zembies :3
last edited on Aug 24, 2015 at 10:01PM

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 1834 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1834

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک redpanda said…
"James... you shouldn't have done that, I deserve to be stabbed." She said with grief.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DerpThatHerp said…
"Its alright." He says in a reassuring tone. I still got you a ipod." *he laughs and tosses one to her* "I also got some type of painkiller if you still want it."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک astigpinoy said…
"About time, and what the fuck."
Hunt's eyes droop with grief and exhaustion as he reaches James and Alyssa.
He just places the bag of canned food on the ground, lies down, and feels a hug while he drifts to Hypnos' clever tricks. # deep wording for 'while he gets a reading of go the fuck to sleep'
"Hey Hunt." *he says while going back to lying on the floor.* "Where have you been mate." *his radio clicks abd its his friend.* "Hey Caitlin." he says. "What do you want." he asks. "We got some more food here. You'res is reserved." She says in a friendly manner
He wakes up as sluggish as he can be, only to feel teardrops on his chest.
"Good thing she was watching you," James says.

His eyes drooped again, now in his usual pessimism against girls.
"What in the world are you doing here, Sophie?" # caitlin is at the enclave, sophie rushed as of my last-last post
"She wanted to see you." Alyssa said as she walked in. "I gladly let her in."
"Sophie? Whos that." *he tries to stand.* "Fuck, I swear I need a fucking wheelchair." *he stands. But he is in dramatic pain* "Do you know who Sophie is Alyssa? Because this is knew to me."
"She's Hunt's girlfriend I think." She said grinning.
"He has a girlfriend? Didnt expect that." * he falls down
She sighs. "I didn't think that would shock you that much."
"Its just he barely speaks." He answers. *the pain hits him hard.* "Fuck! Im just gonna look for a wheelchair."
"No, you aren't going anywhere, you go rest I'll go to the hospital and look for a wheelchair." She said with a reassuring tone.
"Thanks Ill be in there with Hunt"." *he starts crawling towards the building*
"Don't mention it." She whispers to herself. Alyssa goes to the hospital and looks around. "No sign of one yet."
*he crawls inside and sees Hunt talking to his girlfriend.* "Oh boy this is gonna be good."
"You called, I came! What do you expect?"
"I know you are just a concerned girlfriend and all, but why find me?"
"Look at your phone's GPS settings. Thought I ain't as smart as you? Huh?"
"Oh, brother."
"Rob-"
He kisses her forehead, and gives his phone to her.
"Do the honors, please."
"Cheesy as shit." *James says while in immense pain* "Who is this person anyway Hunt?"
"I guess I'll check this list I guess." She picks up a list of patients that were currently staying at the hospital. "Nope, nope, nope, yes Sherry Halversen, an elder with a condition and has a wheelchair." She sighs. "Perfect, room A243." She walks around passing room from room.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
She walks into Sherry's room. "Exactly as I thought, smells like shit in here." She looks around for her wheelchair. "Maybe its in the closet." She opens the closet and a zombie crawls on her leg. "Aah! Fucking zombies!" She gets out her handgun but it bites her leg." "Ahhh! Fuck!" She shoots it in the face. "Shit, James is gonna murder me." She looks at the wheelchair and starts running back.
*James is just sitting there laughing at their conversation when Alyssa sprints in* "So how did it go." James asks. "Probably better than this conversation."
"T-take your fucking wheelchair." She pushes it to him as she sits on the ground. "I'm... um, good I guess zombies just scare the shit out of me."
redpanda commented…
(I seriously laughed typing this XD) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
DerpThatHerp commented…
(xD) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*he sees blood flowing down her leg.* "Really Alyssa? So you're telling me nothing happened there?"
She looks at her leg. "Fucking hell." She whispers. "Well... I kicked a zombie and its blood got on me." She said hoping it was a valid excuse.
"Dont lie."
"Okay... the truth is, I got bit. I'm sorry." She says tearing up.
"Its okay. Remember my friend has some suppresant. Get on the wheelchair and we'll head out."
"The suppressant won't work forever, it might not even work for a minute." She sighs. "I just don't want to turn."
"Well. Its our best shot." (motherfucking Last Of Us style)
redpanda commented…
(XD) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
DerpThatHerp commented…
^(damn right xD ( پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
redpanda commented…
(^well it has 'The Last' in the عنوان of the فورم XD) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Fine, lets try it, but if it doesn't... just kill me."
"You're wish." *he starts slrinting with her on the wheelchair*
"What are you doing? I'm not fucking crippled, I can walk."
"I don't care. You're leg has been badly bitten. So I'm not taking any chances."
She sighs. "Hopefully I can make it through the night."
"You will." *he arrives at the base.* "C'mon get up." *he yells out* "Caitlin we need some suppresant."
"Do you have any left? Because this happened." She lifts up the hem of her pants to reveal the bite. "Holy crap!" Caitlin exclaims.
"Im sorry but we are out." Caitlin says sadly. "Fuck." James replies. "We have a airdrop in 10 mins, since its night it will be harder, and James." "Yeah." James replies. "If you're not back in 30 mins she's gone." *James realise what he has to do and he sprints outside.*
"I'm sorry we had to bother you Caitlin." She wheels outside to meet up with James. "Hey, I know this is hard..."
"I still have a chance." *he jumps over the balcony and lands on a building in a parkour action*
"What the fuck! Are you crazy!?" She says looking over the edge.
"No. Im just determined." *he keeps vaulting over everything in his way. "I....will....get....that...stuff.&qu­ot;
She looks over at Caitlin. "He REALLY wants that stuff."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"Not really. The whole building is out so even Caitlin will die." *he stops Hard at the drop.* "Okay *puff* Im here "
"Well, do you have the suppressants?" She asks.
"Yeah. they're all here. Heading back no-" *he takes a bludge in the head from someone with a basebsll bat.* "I got to get back." *he passes out*
"What the hell!? James!" She runs over to him but gets hit also.
"No-one. Fucks with me." *he stands up and kicks the guy off the building.* "You didnt have to comr Alyssa." *he picks Alyssa up and starts running back to the base.*
"Wait, do you have them? The suppressants?"
"I snagged 6." *he sprints into the base and gives Caitlin the suppresant." "Ill wait out here."
Alyssa takes some and sits down.
"Better?" James asks