Advice on Love, Crushes, and More! I guess we're a perfect match

yourisabella91 posted on Mar 16, 2018 at 07:54AM
I joined a foreign dating event last year and just like me, the girls in the event are waiting to be loved and hopeful in getting married with someone of foreign influence. I am from Colombia and this is my journey in meeting the man of my dreams.

I grew up in Cartagena, a big city in Colombia, a city known for its attractive women. I joined the foreign dating event with hopes of finding true love. I really don’t mind if he’s older than me. After a year of membership, at last, someone noticed my profile and sent “letters” to me. Based on his profile, he is an entrepreneur with 2 kids. He is divorced and currently looking for a wife. I guess we’re a perfect match!

Aside from his work, he told me he is athletic and pretty much leads a healthy and sporty lifestyle (which works really great for me, since I’m just as athletic and sporty.) I love playing volleyball, soccer, and “some” water sports. I guess we’re a perfect match! Having similar hobbies and interests

I know it’s hard to expect but based on what he’s saying, he’s definitely interested in me. Am I too confident? Yes, because he has given me expectations and promises. Do I have to rely on this? Please respond. Your reactions are appreciated.

Advice on Love, Crushes, and More! No جوابات