Against Animal Cruelty! Need Help!

bumsqeble posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 04:55PM
We have these friends (well ex friends now) that in october asked us to watch their dog for a few months til they got a place that allowed her to live there. Of course we said yes. they brought her down from Indiana (we had not seen our friends for about 4 years because they moved so far away) and when they got here to dog barely had fur, she had a fowl odor and scratched until she bled. My husband and I were extremely concerned about this being that we have 2 dogs of our own and took her to the vet. She has an extreme case of mites. She needed lots of medicine and we got it and made numberous trips to see the vet after that. She is not registered (well 3 years ago she was) She almost has all her fur, she is soooo happy, has a large yard to play in and other dogs to play with. Now they want her back and I told them through a fight at Christmas time that I wanted the money to cover her vet bills. They are now want to pay them and get her back soon. I don't know what to do or what I can do. Please Help!

Against Animal Cruelty! No جوابات