Alan Rickman Im new here... and im CRAZY about Rickman!!!!!

Tink_vrcefan posted on Sep 09, 2009 at 02:51PM
Im so exited that i could find this forum... i mean... i love Alan Rickman but everybody thinks im crazy because of that =/ I mean, dont they notice??? He is just perfectly PERFECT!!!! xD i love him!!!! Dont blame me for that!!!! hehehe... I just want to make new friends and know more about him... I hope we all get along and dont think im crazy (even though im ;)) Well... IM SO HAPPY!!!! LOVE U ALL, GUYS!!!! And Alan, wat can I say??? Love u even more!!!! hahaha... see u around guys... OH!!! By the way... my name is Stephanie and im from California =) Bye!!!!

Alan Rickman 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spirited_away said…
big smile
Hey Stephanie :)
I'm new too!
Pretty much everybody I know would think I'm crazy for liking him too! seeing as though he's old enough to be my Dad/Grandad...ah well. I just don't tell them, then they can't say anything XD

Personally, I think he's an amazing actor, in everything he's ever done. And for someone who's 63 years old, he ain't that bad looking either!

Everyone usually seems to get on with each other on fanpop forums. I think it's because we all have something in common.
You didnt do yourself any favours on the crazy front, haha. From reading that, you sound nuts XD

Oh, and i'm Haych, and I'm from Manchester, England :) xx
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lilyZ said…
big smile
Hey, nice to meet you both!!! I'm quite old here, but it doesn't matter. I'm so glad to see that there are more&more Alan's fans!
PS: My name is Lily, I'm from Moldova.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tink_vrcefan said…
smile
Haha... im getting better at this... maybe i could start having control over my emotons more often... i shold... but, who cares???
Hey, Haych!!! im glad im not the only one new... welcome!!!! And, if u need me... you know where u can find me... LOL See u!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tink_vrcefan said…
Hello, Lily!!!! Im so glad to know u..!!!! God, this is great!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MAVISAR said…
wink
agree with you all .... Alan is better....i love him too...he make me crazy now!!!
i from hk....nice to meet you....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JGBorkman said…
Hello,

If you are interesting in a good quality full copy of John Gabriel Borkman show registered in Dublin, write me a pm or email.

jgborkman@gmail.com