Alexander Rybak 3 منٹ with Alex!!!

Magda-Edward posted on Jun 09, 2009 at 09:48AM
Hey everyone!!!

Let's make a great scenery in our minds and travel away from our pc screens for a little while!!

Imagine that you are in one of Alexander's concerts..You just can't get enough of him..You enjoy his songs and his gorgious smile...But then unfortunately the concert is over...Alex says goodnight and leaves the stage..People are leaving the stadium and after a few minutes you are alone there...You are definitely unwilling to go...A couple of seats away there is the stage, where Alex stood while the concert...The temptation is just too big...You get onto the stage and start wondering around...
Suddenly Alex gets back from the backstage and approaches you...''OMG..I'm gonnad die in this stage!!!!'' you think, trying to concentrate...He stands in frond of you and smiles your favourite dazzling smile...
''What are you doing here??You are not allowed to get onto the stage...You have to leave, otherwise security will take you out in thr3e minutes...''
You hold your breath listening to his magical voice and then you stragle to answer to him...or should you straight kiss him??
This is THE chance of a lifetime!!!!
You have 3 whole minutes to spend with Alex ALONE!!!!OMG.....

And here's my question..

What would you say to him in order to remain unforgetable in his memory or even make him fall in love with you???

(Given that every girl that surrounds him keeps screaming ''alex, I love you!!!'' so he doesn't pay much attention to that...)
 ارے everyone!!! Let's make a great scenery in our minds and travel away from our pc screens for a li
last edited on Jun 09, 2009 at 09:52AM

Alexander Rybak 41 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...