Alexander Rybak Alex is not single anymore!

MildaViolin posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 06:46PM
he has said it. He is not single anymore.=(

who do you guys think she is?
is it still Moa?
Do you girls think it's serious or not?

I would like to talk about this! But NO BAD WORDS about the girl he is having a relationship with because that's not nice!

Alexander Rybak 137 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 137

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Maddalp said…
Yes, he is apparently free :) .. Thank God!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MildaViolin said…
laugh
and I also read an interview he gave in russia just a few days ago when he said how a girl should be to have a change with him! haha and he said that she HAS to be a musician and that he likes girls that shows intrest allot and she can be fan! haha I was like! YEEES! hahaha
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aisa07 said…
mischievous
A Finnish girl, that's for sure!, I sure know source!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hanatee said…
meh
aisa tell us.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Fift33n said…
What? Is he in love with a finnish girl? That would be pretty fun, but I don't think it :b
smile
I just just read another interview with him now and he said and I quote "I'm not ready to settle down jet..I enjoy the company of many girls in different countries, I never knew I could get so many girls"
end of quote

so we can now know for sure he is single and a little bit of a cute playboy ;) but that's just good news...at least that's what I think.. and in the interview the rumors was still that he was together with a Swedish girl.! as always haha but well that's not true
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک erilar said…
oh,thanks MildaViolin:))!!!
big smile
Good work Milda :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jenni- said…
I know that he is a single, too.
But hey, what about some Finnish girl...? :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pjplx said…
hahaha i read something like that too ^^
but i don't know the Finnish girl??:))
just rumors...;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Hanatee said…
big smile
well, he has been in bed (fucked) a finnish girl but they are not together
laugh
well he's fucked allot of girls in diffirent countries. :P

I have some fun facts. This summer Alexander went on a date with a girl from Sweden (it was in all the papers and people still talk about it) but they went on one date (he gave her tickets to the Swedish show called "allsång på skansen") but what I found it this morning by finding her on the internet..she had a boyfriend during that time and by seeing pictures of her boyfriend and watching Rybaks new DVD (she's in the dvd,she's the girls that Alexander ask the number for) anyway..she brought her boyfriend to "Allsång på skansen" with alex had given her to meet him! hahaha poor Alex! so it was not a date between them at all! just some fun facts
monkey
What? I mean, what is the thing about that finnish girl? He haven't been in Finland for a quiet long time. And girls, how do you know this things for sure? I mean, going out saying that he have been in bed with many girls are some strong words. I mean, are you tottaly sure of this?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helene17Norway said…
smile
I don't think he has any gf now, but fucking around, deffo, hes a celebrity : D
yes, he is a celebrity, but still.. we are talking about Alexander Rybak here. I don't think he is like an arrogant, playboy-ish guy. I can't imagine that he would be like that.
laugh
No he don't have a girlfriend but yes he said in an interview that he has a hard time saying no to sex and in another that he likes to spend time with girls in diffirent countries..

I think that he sleeps around allot. at least he did this summer..that he has said. but maybe not know.! I don't really care about that..he can sleep with who ever he wants to just as long that it's not a serious relationship cause then I don't have a chance haha :P
yeah, maybe, but you guys did also maintain that he had a girlfriend, something he did not have. I mean, have you heard it come out of his mouth? Or have you just read it? You know, you can't take all you read so serious.
yay i agree with Madelen, i can't think something like that about him!!! he won't and didn't do that i guess if he's even a celeb...and yeah does anybody have a proof ? i don't wanna be mean just asking
Hmmm... I also have heard that he has been in the bed with some Finnish girl but what ever.
And I agree with Maddalp because I don't think that he is a playboy.
smile
okej! you can believe what you want girls =) I believe and is pretty sure that he hasn't spend allot of lonley nights in bed.

and he re made fairytale for fun as a tribute to he mom.. and then he sang. "lovely girls sleeping in my bed..thank you momma dear"
hahaha that's just funny and a little bit wired! but girls you have to understand that he is a young man of 23 with 1000 girls wanting him..of course he has been with some of them! =) but it's noting wrong or wired with that because every young person in that age is like that.! =)

I just like the fact that he also said that if he is in love he will be faithful! and that beautiful cause not so many men in he's age are like that! =/
MildaViolin I agree with you. He is just a normal 23-year-old man. :) And yeah, that is so beautiful that if he is in love he'll be faithful. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
crying
he decided to have a girl and that's OK
Today he did a Norwegian interwiew, and he said that he had no special girl in his thoughts! I do actually belive him!
kiss
yeah! I really believe that he he's single cause he said it no so many times haha!

in another russian interview he said "there is no girl in my life..or will there is a russian girls I could meet with pleasur but I don't have the time"

so he's single for sure!

Tomorrow I will go to Helsinki and meet Alexander on saturday! I hope you all have a nice weekend and i will check up here when I get home again!

hugs to you girls!!<3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pozitiff said…
smile
Good luck, Milda! Think you'll have a lot of fun there!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
sick
i will not have a good weekend: i'm ill!!!!
ohh my God,i think i'm going to puke now....
see ya!
I also travel to Helsinki tomorrow to meet Alex. :) And I'll also meet him on Sunday in my hometown Tampere. :) I'm soo looking forward to mee him (again) !! :) :) :)
ALExXxRybakFaNn oh, I'm sorry about to hear that but get well soon !! :)
smile
I wish you guys have a great time meeting Alexander :)
Give him a hug from me :D

Yes, you have to get well soon, ALExXxRybakFaNn :)!
big smile
hey get well soon!!
omg i wanna meet him too :(( and give him a kiss for me Jenni today ;))
smile
now I'm back from finland =)

and I won't change this titel because this is a place now where we all can write as soon as we hear that he is not single anymoore! :P
yeah,but he is single or not?
Im starting to think that he's lying. One moment he goes to the media saying he is single, the other he says he likes someone(are in love)like in VG (norwegian newspaper) he said he had his eyes on someone, I don't know what to believe anymore
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alexander_Rybak said…
You're not the only one with that feeling Helene17Norway :(
girls think about it he hasn't got a gf!!!
he said it so many times and when he said that he has it's illogical and maybe he was jocking...
yeah maybe, but his talking and confusing about having/having not a girlfriend starts giving me gray hair ._.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AlexForEver said…
i don't care!!i love Alex and i still love him!!!!!
well at a norwegian tv show he said that there is a girl (he thinks) that he thinks allot about and that makes him flirt less and less with other girls...he said that just a few days ago. it's on youtube.. but he's still single
MildaViolin: Yeah I saw that too :3
i saw that too:(
but he hasn't a relatioship with her she maybe like to him.
pjplx I'm sorry but I didn't dare to kiss him. :) But oh my God it's my day off today and he called me 30 minutes ago !
But back to the topic:
I don't care if he has a gf because I still like him even though he has a gf. But I think that he hasn't a gf because he flirted with me on Sunday and I didn't start to flirt with him...
Jenni: damn! if alex flirted with me i would thrown myself over him! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alexander_Rybak said…
Dammn lucky you jenni!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rosel_15 said…
heh heh he call me today too ;D
and like i said: i dont believe rumours anymore about hi's gf
yeah!he hasn't a gf!!!!!
big smile
haha no he don't have a girlfriend but he said that there is a girl maybe that he likes!

yeah I'm waiting for him to call me. but I got he's number and we called him on the boat from finland to explain some thing then the day after he called my friend and asked for my number :P
so I hope he call me.

he has flirted with me to and said that he thinks I'm cute! hihihihi

he is so sweet. and I agree that even when he gets a girlfriend I will still like him as much! =)
big smile
omg girls you're so lucky!!! i hope he'll call me too xD

wow milda ;)) agree with you girls!! i'll love him forever:))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک agathik said…
heart
i love him
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jo135 said…
heart
I agree with all of you girls!!!!! Hope he will call me too xDDDDDD!!!!!

I will love him forever :DDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ninouchka said…
angelic
I believe that he is in love with a girl very special, but no dares not declare him his deepest feelings.

This is unfortunate because it risks losing patience.