Alexander Rybak He got a girlfriend!

LovesRybak posted on Jan 21, 2010 at 03:40PM
Yes it's true. Alex, who have been single since May 2009, do now have a girlfriend! :D And no, it is not Moa, this girl is 21 and comes from Oslo

Alexander Rybak 156 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-156 of 156

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک madden23 said…
I think Maria is very pretty and I think its good that alex is happy again after all the trouble in the relationship with Moa in the end. But somehow I dont think it will last. Hope for him it does! They have been togheter 6 months somebody said.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک redkiss said…
The more than 6 months, but it's true.
I think Maria too is searching for fame and glamor, it will not be the real thing!
Although I wish them all the best
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helene17Norway said…
I don't think Maria is using him the same way Moa is. Alex said himself Moa was hard to be around, and it was easier to be around Maria and Kathrine. Moa is also only 18 while Maria is 25 and more mature.

But I also think that Alex is not completely over Moa. in that Tv show " Battle of the phsycics " he did say he had gotten his heart broken by a girl he did everything for, and that he wanted to hold her again even after she did to him
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aisa07 said…
Hello Helene good topic and I agree with you. Alex has not forgotten the Moa, I think now Maria is only a consolation for him , but I do not understand Maria,if she is smart woman. For her is taboo the her friend's an ex-boyfriend.
It's like a Brazilian series, for the pensioner.Not sure if I feel good at lying in bed, before me, she has rolled 'my friend .'
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Helene17Norway said…
That he looks at Maria as somewhat a replacement could also be. But I also believe that he loves her. As he said, she was his first kiss :)

I just hope Moa won't be the new Ingrid and he ends up being heartbroken for 6 more years..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aisa07 said…
Well Helene ,Already I shouldn't the first boy with whom, I was kiss, because I do not love him, and I think now I find it was a rather amusing.
And listen to the text of the First kiss, even though Alex wrote this when he wasn't with Maria yet, there are little ironical fail. I think an interesting text.