Alpha and Omega Info for Running with the Pack

Metallica1147 posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 08:13PM
As you know I'm going to make a new story called "Running with the Pack." I'm going to announce the characters that will be in this story. And also you can add on a comment some ideas you for me to add to the story like some kind of adventure. :)

Character:
Brandon (ME! XD)
Lilly
Jon (katelphawolf)
Kate
Uriah (UriahA)
Humphrey
Ben (anubis210)
Tony
Hank (hank666)
Ashley
Philip (alphakate21)
Kate clone
Chris (Red_Pyramid206)
Katie
Arctic (arcticwolf07)
Colby (HumphreyAlpha)
Scar
Sweets
Garth
Candy
Sapphire
Shakey
Salty
Janice
Mooch
Reba
Winston
Eve
Hutch
Cando

That's all the characters that will be in my story. If I didn't add you, its doesn't mean I don't like you or anything, it just means I have no more room for characters. I don't wan to add too many otherwise I will be confused LOL. I was going to add previews to this forum, but I don't want to spoil. But I will say beggining.

We are all on Fanpop and we all notice that our mates are feeling sad. We ask why, and they all miss Jasper Park. We in order to make them happy, we move out from wherever we are living, and we all move to Jasper! We get turned into wolves and we have adventures.

So comment, tell me what you think, give some ideas, and one more thing. If you want, add a pic of a wolf so I will know what you will look like in the story. :D

last edited on Jul 28, 2011 at 04:05PM

Alpha and Omega 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Wolfman32 said…
Cool man. I kinda wish I was going to be in it with Rose. But I understand why not.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Red_Pyramid206 said…
cool
I say we fight zombie clones of ourselves or Shadow Kate is the main antagonist!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katealphawolf said…
big smile
I will look like Kate, only with boy parts, a bigger build, and blue eyes! XD I can't wait for this series man! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Red_Pyramid206 said…
cool
I am a pure jet black wolf with muscular build and I have gold eyes. I also have that symbol on my neck you know which one I am talking about?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک arcticwolf07 said…
big smile
I'll be an Arctic Wolf, like my user icon. Mostly white, but with a bit of black/gray down my back and tail. I'll have a fairly muscular build, and amber eyes. And not to copy alphakate21, but my personality will be pretty much like Humphrey, since that's how I am in real life (for the most part, anyway, lol).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hank666 said…
cool
I'm gonna look kinda like hutch but with blue fur, like this in the pic
 I'm gonna look kinda like hutch but with blue fur, like this in the pic