Alpha and Omega Brony/Furry looking for a mate....probably wont get any responses....:( Brony=Guy who likes My Little ٹٹو

kate_humphrey23 posted on Feb 09, 2013 at 05:19AM
Hey, my name is Diamond Armor, or you can just call me Gerald :-) . I've been gone a very long time (almost 5 months) and I'm looking to settle down with someone. I am a pony/wolf/human hybrid and I'm looking for a female wolf or human to be my mate. I am very caring, and my friends compliment me on how nice I am all the time. I'm a good story writer and I am very artistic. I will love whoever wants me to love them for as long as they want me to. I almost never say no to the darling who asks a favor lol. I hope if any female responds to this, they will treat me the same I would treat them. And for the trolls or jealous people who respond, I'm not desperate, I have a life, and this is for fun. (There is a little love in there too). I am also single in real life so yeah....this is my forum. Again, I hope someone responds.

-Diamond Armor/Gerald/Kate_Humphrey23

Alpha and Omega 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kate_humphrey23 said…
I can change into a pony, wolf or human btw....im not a wolf with a pony tail and a human head...lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dovesjacob4ever said…
okay that is just gay
kate_humphrey23 commented…
ummmmm.....ok? Do آپ know how many men watch My little pony? It is a proven fact that مزید men watch the دکھائیں than girls, so fuck آپ bro :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ztarx5 commented…
Little baster! Dont call her that u little piece of shit! آپ didnt had to reply doucebag! Hope u dont get a mate! (For dove: u allright hon?) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک