Alpha and Omega Alpha and Omega 2 cancelled?

ShivuTheWolf posted on May 01, 2013 at 05:54PM
Hey, all, I heard Alpha and Omega was having a sequel being made way back in 2010 right after the first film was released on DVD in the UK; but now, after Wikipedia having info and Wikia and even some film websites having information on how Anthony Bell (one of the two directors) had commented that the sequel would have a new villain and how somebody had been found to replace Dennis Hopper (voice of Tony) after his passing... Well, all the info has simply... gone :/

Here was the Wikia page which was copy-and-pasted from the Wikipedia page.
link

Wikiquote mentioning the sequel; link

I can't, unfortunately find the other websites which mentioned the sequel, maybe you guys can, it'd be much appreciated :)

But, does anyone know what's happened to it? If there was even one to begin with?

Alpha and Omega 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dovesjacob4ever said…
It was a scam to get us all to get hopes up and then crush them most likely
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک humpherywolf34 said…
meh
I agree with jacob some one is scaming us the april 1st one was clearly a trick april fools and then everyone believed may 5th - 12th but i stopped until no previews I watched how long did it take them to make A&O, it took them 3 years to make it. So I think it might take them another 3 years like in october, november, or december. Or 4,5 or maybe 6 years. Maybe even never if it comes to never I'll be devastated.
dovesjacob4ever commented…
I'm not a boy i am a girl and my name is Dove! Sheesh how many times i gotta tell u people پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
humpherywolf34 commented…
Oh sorry. J: پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
dovesjacob4ever commented…
It's kk peeps get it mixed up all the time:) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dontforgetme said…
i think it wont come out, sadly
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LoneOmega said…
As I said in some random post about A & O 2 sometime ago, The only official information we have it's in the A & O official Facebook page. A poll named " would you like to see an alpha and Omega 2 ? " 85% "yes" and 15% "no". Wikipedia pages can be edited by users so, unfortunately, Wikipedia isn't a reliable source for this case.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Neostorm said…
Ladies and gentlemen, every drug addict can edit Wickedpedia if he wants to... Even i can edit it and say A&O is coming out at %date% or whatever.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک humpherywolf34 said…
hmmm
I've recently heard its coming out sept 20th 2013 if its rong I'm going crazy I'm tired of being mislead by people who is lying to us
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ben14delas said…
I don't think it's coming out this year they are probably making changes to the plot or their not done animating it or someone is lying about the true release date and trying to fool us and they think it's funny.
humpherywolf34 commented…
Exactly what I'm thinking. I really would love to see a A&O 2 but there is so much lies آپ know I'm just thinking it's never coming out maybe anubis210 was right it may never come out. Maybe? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک