America's اگلے سب, سب سے اوپر Model Who's going ہوم tonight?

Sandiblonde posted on May 16, 2007 at 08:20PM
ANTM finale on tonight...who's going home?! Jaslene for sure. Last week Nigel said she has just one look. I think she's great and have liked her throughout most of the cycle, but she is too dang skinny and I just think the other girls have it.
Renee...what do you think? I think she has what it takes, but would they really choose her? She has been doing great the last few times and judges seem to like her. She has changed it seems the last few episodes, but she was nasty mean at the beginning!
Natasha... I think I would like to see her win, but will the judges forgive and forget about last weeks photo shoot? I think that was a big mark towards her. The judges have things to say towards most of her photos...she looks better upside down than right side up, she doesn't understand and needs coaching. She rocked it in the dressing up like a guy shoot and her accent was great in the aussie-accent commercial, but will she pull it together for the last episode?!
Tell me what you think. Sandi

America's اگلے سب, سب سے اوپر Model 2 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cressida said…
So I've watched it and in one way I agree with the judges' pick. Jaslene has had AMAZING photos the whole through (particularly the school photo) and I'm glad that they weren't giving too much weight to improvement over time vs. having it from the beginning. But I also agree, Sandiblonde, that Jaslene is way too skinny and often that turned me off.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cindy-indy said…
Natasha was the real winner. She never talked about the other girls the way that Jaslene did. Jaslene couldn't even talk! How can she even expedted to be a spokes model with that nasally twang? Natasha shined and was the most improved and proved that she wanted it more than any of the rest - she proved that she was a real "TOP MODEL".