Animal Crossing What is your town called and why?

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Sep 06, 2007 at 04:13PM
Mine is called EWB City, as it's a forum I occasionally visit and now I couldn't imagine changing it.

Animal Crossing 18 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک caintil31 said…
I named mine Cresenia. When I was trying to come up with a name, somehow Cressida's name popped into my head. Then I started thinking about narnia. I combined the two and came up with Cresenia. weird story
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Snerkie said…
it's called "here" because my sister decided to play it before i did and didn't know what it was asking so put in "here" <_< i deleted her game file but couldn't figure out how to change the town, gah, so just left it D:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Devil said…
Tinytown, because all the peoples are small with big heads. haha my friend played it and her town is called 'away' because she didnt know what he meant when the driver asked were was she going.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ferganchick said…
Nimrod cause i was listening to Green Day at the time
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cherrylover264 said…
mine is called Berbs cause i bought it off ebay for my birthday and the loser who owned it named it berbs. i didn't erase their town because they already had nookway's and i was too lazy to do it again
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Horses said…
Mine is called china because i wanted it to be named after a countrt
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blitzholly said…
mine is called carnia i think someone had the game before me and named it that but i deleated the person who had it before me
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ambercrystal said…
I named mine Akceber because it is my name backwards, and when I was little I had an imaginary world with that name. Weird, I know, but true.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک perry-123 said…
mine is called spain because i love it over there lol xxxx
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Baby-toadette said…
my towns called wildtown as well its wild with me playing lol!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bebotx511 said…
My 2 year old nephew accidently erased my WHOLE town along with everything I earned along the way. So I had no choice but to start over and named my town Astoria. I don't know why, it just sounded cool. Before that, my town name was called Durberry ;) teehee
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CleoSertori1234 said…
I called my town Eleanor because in Language Arts we're reading Ella Enchanted.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fobio221 said…
smile
I named mine DS Town because I was brain dead at the time and couldnt think of anything else....and u no its on the DS and stuff...LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RenesmeeFan said…
tongue
I named mine Cupar. Because that's the town I live in in real life!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Stephaniexoxo said…
I have 4 towns cause I have 3 Wild Worlds and 1 city folk. My towns are called Fantasy,Orlando,Daybreak and Gem Town. Fantasy cause it belonged to someone else and I couldnt be bothered to delete it,Orlando cause I love Orlando (Florida), Daybreak cause it is the name of a group in a book that I like and Gem Town cause I love Gem stones.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aquamarina said…
smile
My town´s called Downtown cause you´re busy there all day long and I just find it sounds cool.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bastetsBFF said…
My town is called Slugville, my brother thought of it and it fit inside that dumb box!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Martyrockz12 said…
blush
My town is called 'cute', I believe it's called that because I had a sugar-rush whilst starting up my game.

...It's stupid/dumb I knoww lol ¬.¬