عملی حکمت Angel Beats RP

Zmidy313 posted on Jul 18, 2012 at 12:02AM
I'll be my OCs, Mei, Akira, Mao, and Kenzi.

Name- Akira
Age - 17
Team- Regular
And weapon of choice- Kunai Daggers

Just

Name- Mei
Age-16
Team- Leader of Diversion)
And weapon of choice- None
last edited on Oct 22, 2012 at 11:42PM

عملی حکمت 152 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 152

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KibouSN said…
(what do I need to register my Oc?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zmidy313 said…
Just

Name
And weapon of choice
Name: Kibou
Team: SSS
Weapon: First Tsurugi (yes I stole off Cloud, sue me.)
(one more that's dead.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harpaw8 said…
How about I bring it back?

name: Pauline
Team: none yet
weapon: small pistole, pocket knife in case of emergency
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
Name: Kasaru (Ryuji) Yakigami
Team: None at the moment
Weapon of choice: Katana, back up M1911, backup hunters knife (in case the Sword Breaks)
(He can Forge weapons, Come to him after you meet him to repair or get a weapon)
Kasaru: Ugh... *Rubs his head* What the hell? Where am I? *Sits up* Huh? *Looks around* Seriously... WHERE the hell am I?! *Gets up and dusts himself off* Looks like a School to me... Courts? hmmm... Strange... I can't remember how I even got here... Ugh... *His head throbs in pain, he falls to one knee gripping his hair* UGH! Argh... That hurts... *Looks up, He sees a Girl Staring at him* Oh Geez! *Falls back* Ow, my ass... *Gets up and dusts himself off... again* Oh! *Looks at the girl* Wait Who're you? And do you know how i got here by any chance?
Yumi: My name's Yumi Yamagaki, and you got here when you died you still have regrets... I'm Still here cause I don't Remember my regrets... Now What's YOUR name?
Kasaru: Wait... Hold on... what do you mead Died?! I'm Dead?! That Can't be possible!
Yumi: I assure you it is... Walk With me...
*They start walking towards the cafeteia*
(I'm Just starting this thing off)
(Sorry you kinda weren't doing so good join me if you like((Angel Beats! ~RP~))
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Pauline walked through the school hallways. She woke up a long while ago and was walking around dazzed. "Where am I....what is this place..." she groaned and walked on. She bumped into Kasaru, she jolts and looks at him. "Oh, im so sorry." she bowed slightly and walked on.

Kasaru: *stays on the floor frozen* girl... eep... *Quickly looks back* Wait! Sorry to bother you but... *Blushes and sides his face with his hair* D-do you know where we are? and how i might've gotten here? That girl over there says i died... Crazy huh?
(Yes, He's Shy around Girls, Pauline's a girl right?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Shane
Team:None at the moment
Weapon of choice:Hunting Knife,P99
(yep)
Pauline: looked back at him. "Truthfuly I dont understand my self. But I believe were in a world where we cant die, literaly. Its weird but totaly true." she looked down the almost empty hallway. "I assume this is a place you go when your passing on, or maybe this is the underworld....who knows." she shrugs
Kasaru: Yeah Its all pretty confusing huh? *Holds out his hand* Kasaru, I'm Kasaru Taiga Takagami... I think... meh *shrugs* i can't remember heh heh heh...
*After she shakes his hand*
Yumi: You Done flirting?
Kasaru: F-flirting?! Eek! *Darts past Pauline and Yumi chases him* I wasn't flirting! I'm Sorry!
Pauline watches them race off. She tries not to laugh. She turned in the other direction to see another girl staring at her. As soon as their eyes met she raced off.
Pauline narrowed her eyes slightly. "Weird... This whole place..."

???: "She saw me." she gulps. "Better go back to hiding." she races on.

Pauline just shrugged then headed in the direction Kasaru and Yumi ran
Yumi: Hey! Idiot! Get back Here! What the hell... Man...
Kasaru: Go Away! *Looks at a wall with lots of stones in it* Ah! *Starts to scale the wall with impressive speed* Gotta get away! Damn! *He reaches the roof in no time he just lies out flat on the roof staring at the blank sky* This is better...
Yumi: *Stares in shock* H-How? That's impressive... best not bother him now...
Kasaru: *Sees the girl running in the opposite direction* Huh?
*He shrugs and lies back down* The breeze is awesome up here... *Closes his eyes and goes to sleep, smile on his face*
(Yay! It started back up! :D Who's gonna be the leader of the group? I think (AniFanFreak's Yumi should be leader)
(Wow i guess! Thx! its an honor! *Bows* oh and i'll save this to my faves and advertise it, plus i have one of my own and its not doing so well either)
(No prob. So far she seems like the only one with experience.) (We can also have like two villains (Demon and Angel) and those two can be played by everyone)

Kazuhiro(Kazu): *wakes up in the middle of a field* Ugh. My head.... *notices Twins(boy and girl) standing Infront of him* Who are you two? And where am I?

Mao(Boy): This is the afterlife. You died with regrets.

Kazu: What do you mean I DIED?!!

Mei: You died. What more is there?

(okay, I'll join the one you made also)
(yeah sure you make one ill make one? Thanks its not doing so well at the moment)
Kasaru: Seems like another one... *Jumps down from the roof and lands gracefully*
Yumi: *Walks up to Kazu, Mao, and Mei* Mao! Mei! Is that another new one? Geez seems like new people with souls are popping up left and right! so, Whats your name? *Holds out her hand*
Kazu: My name? Oh it's........my name is.......uh...., I can't remember.

Mao: Typical.. Amnesia
Yumi: Ah Its okay... but i lost that other new guy that came by... he has impressive scaling speed... i doubt that even Giro is a match for him... Mai? I'll need you to go looks for him... Hes about my size but a bit skinnier and taller and hes kinda cute... Mao Come with me we have to show this new guy around so he doesn't get lost in five minutes...
Kasaru: *Walks over to them* Hey! Is that a new person? *Looks at Mai* Eesh! *Jumps back and takes a stupid looking stance*
Yumi: Ugh... What the hell are you doing?
Kasaru: A-A girl... geez I'm running into to many today! *Darts off again back to his previous spot*
Yumi: Hey Mai? Can you drag him back here? I trust you can catch him?
Pauline later notices the girl she saw in the hallway before.
Pauline: "....who is she."
the girl leaped into the air and disappeared.
Pauline stares shocked, but only for a second.
Kasaru: Huh? Thats an impressive jump... *Sees the girl Pauline saw Jump onto the roof of the next building over* Heh... Even though thats a girl i can't have her showing me up... *He gets up and leaps from building to building he soon catches up with her* Hello! Nice day for a run huh? *He turns around and keeps bounding across gaps with amazing ease*
Tamioka: God... I've been here for months and i haven't seen another person...
Kimio: Heh maybe because you've been hiding under a staircase the whole time?
Tamioka: Shut up you stupid girl!
Kimio: Whatever idiot, i can still kick your ass you know... Hmph! *She looks up and sees the girl and Kasaru Pass over* What the hell? What was that?
Tamioka: You're seeing things you moron... Come on before i leave you behind
Kimio: Yeah, yeah I'm Comin' I'm Comin! *she runs after Tamioka*
(These are the evil characters that ANYONE may use at any time)
(alright)
The girl stopped. "May I help you?" she asked. "Hurry though, I have things to do..."

Pauline: "I feel like I recognize her...gah, why cant I remember anything?!" she hit her head muttering. "I don't even remember how I died...or even if I died....who knows."
Kasaru: You know... It doesn't feel right to me that someone is better than me at free-running, I just want to ask you to stop and run on the ground or walk please?
*Kimio Pops out of the next alley trying to intercept them*
Kimio: Hey Kiddos! Yah! *Throws a punch at the girl*
Kasaru: Watch out! *He flips in mid-air and catches the girl pushing her out of the way of the punch* Ah! *He lands the girl safely but he crashes into a pipe on the roof, He coughs up blood and falls to the ground* Ugh! That hurt! *Recovers quickly from the shock and gets up* Come on! I'm not sure that, that girl over there is here for a friendly chat! *He grabs her hand and launches off the roof, he catches her places her on the ground and says...*
Kasaru: See ya! *He smiles at her and launches back up, he looks back*Ya might wanna get out of here! I'll stop that other girl! Go on! *He lands on the roof* Heh You're not getting that girl down there missy... *He puts his arms in an X* But I'm not Hurting a girl neither! Hmph!
Kimio: *Scowls and jumps back, she runs in the opposite direction* Damn kid...
Kasaru: Huh... *he jumps down and looks around, the girl was gone...* Hahaha I guess she listened, I'm just glad no one really got hurt! *He turns around and walks away*
*Pistol bullets fly past Kasaru and towards Kimio*

Mei: *chases after Kimio with Twin Pistols*

Mao:*jumps in front Kasaru* Stay away from her. That's the bad guy...or gal. Angel. She works with her teammate, Demon(Tamioka). He's Wrost an enemy than she is.
Sabrina muttered to herself. -just go with it.- she walked away. She sat down taking out a small pipe, about a foot long. She fingered a button on it. "Never can lose it...." she keeps it out in case that girl came back.
She suddenly ran into Kimio. "Watch where your...oh, your from before." she leaped backward pointing the pipe at her. "Just stay away from me, I have already gotten into enough trouble already."
Kasaru: E-Enemy? *A Wicked smirk crosses his face* I Want in on this! *His face looks normal again* But I'm Still not hurting the girl... *Chases after them* So What's with the nicknames?!
After a bit Sabrina walks on and notices all of them."This aught to be a good fight." she runs after them too.

Pauline sits on a bench and watches the sky. She notices Sabrina leap past. "Its her...why is she so familure?"
Kasaru: *Looks to the right* Wha?! *Sabrina is coming straight at him* Woah, woah, woah! *Slides on the ground dodging Sabrina, He crashes into a trash can* Ow...! *Falls back flat on his back* that hurt...
man... *Sits up* What the hell?! Tryin ta kill me?! *Winces in pain, he has a gash on his head* Ow! damn ugh... I'm sorry... I just need to sit here for a bit... * falls down again Passed out*
*He wakes up in the infirmary*
Kasaru: huh? I'm in the nurses office... I guess I got hurt... *Puts on his under shirt, pants, and his over shirt* hmm *Sings a peaceful song quietly while he folds the sheets on the bed and the gown he was in*
Sabrina kept running. She raced even fast trying to catch up. She felt kinda bad about what she did, but at the same time, she knew she could not do anything.

Pauline watched the whole scene. "That...looked painful..." she ran over, but strange enough, Kasaru was gone
Kasaru: Damn... *He's tightening his belt when he comes out of the building, he looks at the same Trash can not seeing Pauline* Stupid Hunk of Tin! *Kicks it and sends it flying, it whacks Tamioka in the face, he punches it and wipes blood from his nose, then the lid whacks him in the face, knocking him back*
Tamioka: A-durrrrrrr...... *Passes out, but not in the death state, just Knocked out*
Kasaru: *Sighs and walks away walking towards where the others were all heading* I guess i ought to catch up... But I don't feel like running... *He sighs heavily and grabs his katana, unsheathes it and stabs it into the ground he slices himself across his hand and draws a symbol on the ground, he says a prayer and a wind blows through the area, the leaves in the trees rustle, he resheathes his katana and wipes the blood off of his hand* Well I'd better get going... *Starts walking away*
Pauline mutters something under her breath, narrowing her eyes at Kasaru slightly. Then she shook her head and walked over to Tomioka and shook his shoulder. "Hey hey. You alright?"

Sabrina kept running then ran right smack into Kasaru again. she fell flat on her back. She slowly stood up then offered Kasaru a hand. "I am so sorry."
Kasaru: *Falls flat on his face* ARGH! Ow ow ow ow ow... *Rubs his face* That's smarts... eesh... *Wipes blood from his mouth* Thanks... *Takes her hand* Wait a second! You're that Girl that made me ram into that trash can! That freaking hurt you know! *Growls cutely and sighs* But I'm not worried I'm completely fine! Heh heh! We should go... We have to catch up with my team... or else we're gonna be lost here for a while... Come on *Grabs Sabrina's Hand and runs Northward*
Tamioka: Ugh what happened?! *Quickly sits up* Who did that?! I'll kill them... Get away from me girl! *Smacks Paulines hand away* I Don't need anyones help! *Dashes into a dark alley way* No one is willing to help me anyway...
Pauline mumbles then walks away. Suddenly it hit her, she remembered who she was, and why she was here. She kept walking deep in thought. Every once in a while she would mumble a few words. "If....how..........why......."

Sabrina: "Um alright, got nothing to do right now." she she ran along with Kasaru putting the small pipe back in her pocket.
Kasaru: Can ya scale things like this? *Jumps up onto a bench, launches off it, places both feet on a wall, back flips, places his feet on the back wall, launches off, grabs a pole sticking in the side of the wall, and jumps onto the roof* If you can Then get up here! *Signals to her*
Sabrina stepped back one step. Then raced to the wall. She leaped at the wall taking out her pipe, extending it, She pushed off, kicked off the pole, and flipped onto the roof. "Shall we go on?" she smiled
Kasaru: Cheater you had the pole with you! *Laughs* Yeah come on! *He dashes off, jumping from Building to building* Huh? *Looks to the left and sees an apparition of one of the old SSS members, Shiina, but he doesn't know who it is* Who's that? Another member?
Sabrina: "I dont know." she looks to the right and notices Pauline. "Its that Girl again....something about her makes me uneasy, I don't know what." the pipe extends again but a huge blade came out.
Kasaru: *Shakes his head and the apparition is gone* Huh... well... I... I... *He stops and falls to the ground Curled up in a ball* AAGH!! WAHHGGHHH!!!! Stop it! STOP!! *Screams loudly as his memories come flushing in* No! No! No! AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
(mmmmm. eating potatos....X3)
Sabrina pushes a button and it goes back in her pocket. She races over to Kasaru. "Your getting your memories back...." -I have no clue what to do...- she thought to herself.- "Just, take a deep breath...if you can."
(LOL ME LOVES POTATOES! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!)
Kasaru: *Breathes quickly as he sweats and flips over multiple times* AARGHH!!! Please! No!
(nope, and their scalloped too, so creamy.....X3)
Pauline goes up to her. "Some kind of memory with you in it is returning to him, stand back."
Sabrina stepped back muttering darkly under her breath. Pauline muttered glaring at her, then she whipped around and went over to Kasaru. "Like Sabrina said, just breath, everything will be alright..."
(WAHHH!!! Me wantie Potatoes! Why you no share with me D: That make me sad)
Kasaru: *Slows his breathing* ugh... My head... I-I remember everything... *Opens his eyes with a gasp and springs up* Ah! Ugh... *Grips his hair* I Wish i still had amnesia... I Don't want to remember my past... It's too horrible... Please! Make me forget! *Curls up into a ball and quietly sobs* My Mother... My father... My sister... My brother... They all died in front of my eyes! Please! Make me forget! *Screams and is now sobbing loudly*
(here. *hands u cookies.* better?)

Sabrina raced over as Pauline sat by his side patting his back. "Its alright....whats past it past...remember, once you pass on." she smiles. "you can see them again."

Sabrina nodded and sat down next to him as well.
(*Takes cookie* Ya ya ya! *Nibbles on the cookie cutely* Coooooookieeeeeee yum... *Nibbles on it*)
Kasaru: No... That's not true... I know... What do you think I am?! An Idiot?! *Buries his face in his knees*
(eats cookiez too. nomnomnomnom. Now eating grapes *literally*)

Pauline: "Truthfully, we don't know if thats true, it's...a possibility."
Sabrina looks at Kasaru. "It's going to be okay....I....know how you feal..."
Kasaru: No... You Don't... It's the worst thing that could ever happen to you... You don't even want to know what i did... you would Never come near me again... I hate my past... I hate myself... *Bites his lip and blood slowly mixes with his tears on his chin*