عملی حکمت Ouran Highschool Host Club Roleplay

MallowMarsh posted on Nov 22, 2012 at 08:40PM
My previous account got banned, so I'm starting this again, brand-new!

Rules:
IF YOU SIGN UP, THEN PLEASE, ACTUALLY USE THE RP, OKAY? If you sign up for a canon and don't come back to RP in two months, then that slot will be empty again.

No killing or injuring other characters.

You can be up to two official/canon characters.

Haruhi: Angel_Kiss
Tamaki: MallowMarsh
Kyouya: iamawesome7887
Mori:
Honey: MallowMarsh
Hikaru: anifanfreak
Kaoru: anifanfreak
Renge:
Nekozawa: kaboomgirl

...So yeah, those are the characters I consider "important". Oh, and if I left off a canon that you wanna be, just tell me and I shall add you to the list! Okay, that's it! Now have fun! :D

--OCs--
Hasuna (MallowMarsh)
Name: Hasuna Haninozuka
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Brown
Siblings: Honey
Personality: Is sweet like Honey, but a little less childish. She cares a lot about Honey, and is a manga bookworm.

Izumi (kaboomgirl)
Name: Izumi Ishihara
Hair: Brown, shoulder-length
Eye Color: Purple
Siblings: None
Personality: Fun and hyper, up for anything. Kind of shy at first, but... yeah. Thinks of herself as "Totally awesome."
Extra: Favorite colors are purple, black, and silver. Loves to dance. A lot. She's a total dork. She's also extremely pretty, but she doesn't like to flaunt it. LOVES cosplay. Warning: Don't mess with her: She likes revenge.

Hikari (kaboomgirl)
Name: Hikari Nekozawa
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Siblings: Nekozawa, Kirimi
Personality: Sort of creepy, yet cute. She acts like Nekozawa himself, but has a few of Kirimi's qualities. Is a dork at heart, but tries to be serious. Middle school student, likes to drop by to see big brother. Likes shojo manga and anime.
Extra: Has a pet cat named Moonlight. She has black fur and bright yellow eyes.

Yusaku (anifanfreak)
Name: Yusaku Sunozaki
Personality: Friendly, Shy (Around Really Cute Girls), Quiet (Sometimes), Kind
Height: '5'11
Weight: 185 Lbs
Hair: Brown/Black
Eyes: Azure
Extra: Black Belt in Karate, Judo, and Aikido, Smart (Usually Only one B and rest are A's), Has only his sister for family (Kagome), Lives in an apartment with his sister, loves cooking, Helps out whenever he can as long as its the right choice.

Mira (Angel_Kiss)
Name:Mira Hitachiin
Hair:Auburn
Eyes:pale purplr(a bit lighter then tama-senpai)
Siblings:Kaoru and Hikaru's older sister(sorry,just felt a bit creative)
Personalities:Fun,creative loves music,obsess with manga,she loves cooking and sew for the twins,she can be a bit like renge(when acting crazy) but you don't really see that side of her,she mostly a lady,she doesn't really do extreme stuff,a keeping to herself person
last edited on Jan 28, 2013 at 03:52PM

عملی حکمت 170 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...