عملی حکمت New عملی حکمت Rp

werandy posted on May 07, 2013 at 12:08PM
(this RP is about having fun and well you can do about anything there are no rules)

Name:
monster type(if you want)
Personality:
Appearance:
Monster form:(if monster)
Bio:
you can be anyone and do anything..

who is in the RP:
anifanfreak:
Masaru Nakagi,Nodoka Nakagi

werandy:
Star,
last edited on Jul 20, 2013 at 07:13PM

عملی حکمت 175 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 175

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
Name: Masaru Nakagi
Personality: Kind, somewhat shy though actually very active, smart, usually quiet around strangers, Loves hanging out with friends and likes to read, likes swords and other bladed weapons
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Ran away from home when he was young, he stole ¥1.5million from his family estate and has been in hiding from his family ever since, Only his sister knows where he lives now and she now lives with him permanently in his rented apartment, he has a condition when he is injured his wounds start to heal instantly, they heal quickly and he can recover from most injuries and Illnesses, he hates the cold (Under 45 degrees Fahrenheit) and he loves anything sweet like candy or deserts.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Name: Masaru Nakagi Age: 16 Gender: Male Personality: Kind, somewhat shy though actually very acti
Name: Nodoka Nakagi
Personality: Soft, sweet, shy, Keeps to herself, loves to read
Appearance: Pic (Without Sword)
Bio: Masaru's younger sister, loves Masaru Dearly, very good on any kind of Wheeled vehicle (Skateboards, roller blades, scooter, etc) Still snuggles up with Masaru on his in his futon, she goes wherever Masaru goes Except in the house or any where not public (She even waits outside the bathroom for him) Can't sleep without getting a goodnight kiss from Masaru.
 Name: Nodoka Nakagi Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Soft, sweet, shy, Keeps to herself, loves
Masaru: *He lay on the ground sleeping, Nodoka sat next to him sipping tea and reading a manga book, he opened his eyes and Cocked an eyebrow* You gonna sit there the whole time I nap?

Nodoka: *Smiles softly and Nods* Yes.

Masaru: *He sits up and stretches* Ah well that's cute. *Leans over to her and kisses her cheek* You're a good sister to me.

Nodoka: Thank you Masaru-kun

Masaru: Haha You're welcome, You want food?

Nodoka: Sure! I'm famished!

Masaru: Okay! You can help, just cut up some vegetables and boil them, I'm gonna make curry tonight!

Nodoka: Ooh yummy!

Masaru: *Leads Nodoka to the Kitchen*

*They cooked together and talked*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک werandy said…
Name: star
Personality: hot head,smart,but shy
Appearance: (pic)
Bio:live alone and rented's a apartment next to a guy named Masaru Nakagi and his sister
 Name: سٹار, ستارہ Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: hot head,smart,but shy Appearance: (pic) Bio:liv
Oh, well, we probably live in different time zones, It's 3:15 am here
(The song he was singing, Ai No Zuellni-Chrome Shelled Regios)
Masaru: *He walks out when they finish the food, he walks up to the roof with a small case, he sits down at the edge of the roof and pulls out a Classical Guitar and he strums it softly at first, it gets louder and he starts to sing a beautiful song, phantom instruments (Piano, strings, drums) could be heard in the back ground*

haikei
anata wa dare wo omotteimasu ka
kono “tegami” ha mada mune no naka
totsuzen fureta anata no kioku no KAKERA
kokoro ni sasatte ugokenai

(Dear beloved,
Who are you thinking of?
This “letter” is still within my heart,
suddenly, it touched the fragments of your memories
pierced in my heart…)

kitsuite hoshii kitsukanaide
tsumetaku suru no wa koi no sei?
tsutaetai yo soba ni ite yo demo…ienai

(I hope you take notice…no don’t notice!
The thing making me act cold…is it love?
I want to say “Stay with me!” but…I can’t say it…)

yogoreta kono sekai de anata ni deaeta yo
watashi no kokoro ni maiorita kiseki kanadete kudasai
ai no ZUELLNI

(I met you in this defiled world,
showering my heart with a miracle, please play for me
“Zuellni of Love”.)

saisei hajimeta unemi ni michibikarete
samayou anata wa shinkirou
chikadzuku tabi ni toozakatteshimau no
kagerou ni yureru risou no miraizu

(Rebirth has begun, leading us to our destiny.
The wandering you is just a mirage,
when I get closer, you get further away…
swaying in this haze…are my ideal plans.)

kikasete hoshii kikitakunai
yasahiku suru no wa ame no sei?
wakaranai yo shinjitai yo mada…ienai

(I hope you’ll let me listen…no, I don’t want to hear,
The thing making me gentle…is it the rain?
I don’t know what I want to believe yet…I can’t say it…)

kagayaku sono mirai ni anata wa hohoende
tonari ni watashi ga iru no nara tsuyokunareru
utagai usotsuite surechigatta toshitemo
honto no kotoba wo wasurarenai youni sotto tsuzurimasu
ai no “tegami”

(Glittering in that future, is you with a smile,
if I can be by your side, then I’ll become strong,
Even if I use a suspicious lie, even if we disagree,
in order to not forget my true words…gently I write then down
in this “Letter” of Love)

yogoreta kono sekai de anata ni deaeta yo
mitsumete kanashii hodo tsuyoi sono hitomi de
tatakai kizutsuite nemuru anata no yume ni
watashi no omoi ha todoku no deshou ka oshiete kudasai
ai no ZUELLNI

(I met you in this defiled world,
looking at sadness with those strong eyes,
hurt from fighting, you sleep into your dreams.
I wonder if my feelings will reach you, please tell me
“Zuellni of Love”.)

*He had tears in his eyes he stopped for a while and put away his Guitar, he stared up at the stars, he wiped his eyes* Mom... I'm sorry... *He sighed heavily, tears aflow*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AmyRose11 said…
Name: Sakura Tanemura
Personality: fun, loud, clumsy, loves making/hanging with friends, loves cats
 Name: Sakura Tanemura Age: 16 Personality: fun, loud, clumsy, loves making/hanging with friends, lo
(Why hello Amy-chan)
(why hello Isaac-kun ^ ^)
(Haha So why don't you start on ur story, werandy-kun and I will probably work you in at some point, kay?)
(ok ^ ^) *hops out of bed* oh my God, is this how i'm gonna start off a new school year, being late?! *gets dressed and grabs a quick breakfast* oh man, oh man!! *running into the school she trips on a step* owie!!!! T-T
Nodoka: Hey Masaru-kun, if we don't want to be late we ought to hurry up.

Masaru: Okay, c'mon *Grabs Nodokas hand and he darts off down the street*

Nodoka: Yeek?!
*sits up* oof! Class!!! *runs up the stairs*
Masaru: *Was out of breath at the Classroom door*

Nodoka: *Opens the door* Come on Masaru-kun

Teacher: Ah, Masaru-kun and Nodoka-san. Your seats are together as usual, back row far right by the window.

Masaru: Thank you Sensei...

Nodoka: *Bows* Thank you Sensei!
*After Class* oh, I gotta go home!!
Nodoka: * Walks out* I'll be outside Masaru-kun

Masaru: Okay, just let me get my stuff together... *Paces his textbooks and papers and other supplies into his bag, he walks out* Okay, I'm ready, lets go.

Both: *Walk down the hallway and out the gate*
cool
*right out side the gate Masaru bumps into someone and the person falls down*
Star: hay watch it dude!! oh crape school is over!!!!??

k I'm in now sorry.
Masaru: Urk! *He stumbles but manages to keep his footing, Nodoka however fell flan on he butt*

Nodoka: Kyaa! Owie!!

Masaru: Oh Jeez... *Pulls her to her feet and turns to Star* Yeah, YOU were the one that bumped into ME and Yes school is over... you're about 15 minutes too late... *Sighs and walks around her* C'mon Nodoka-chan...

Nodoka: R-Right! *Follows close behind him*
*star starts to cry*...i..i'm ssorryy *she put her hands in her legs then start to pick her papers that are all over the ground.
Masaru: Whoa Jeez! Don't Cry! It's not like you did any thing bad! *He tries to cheer her up by helping her, Nodoka follows this action as well* C'mon, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean that in a harsh way! *He was worried she'd started to hate him*
*sakura sits on her bed* dang, what a day! *looks outside* hmm, seems pretty nice outside! *hops out of bed* think i'm gonna walk around!
meh
*Star look at Masaru then star picks her self up*
Star:th..an..ks for th.e he..lp *and hug her stuff
Masaru: Jeez what was with that girl...? *He sighed and walked back out in a hoodie and baggy jeans, he waved to Nodoka and walked out stroking his hair* Man I need some exercise... *Rubs his stomach* I'm losing my shape... *He walks out and begins to jog, his ear phones hung out of his pocket and up to his ears* Nice evening for a jog... hff hff hff... *He looked at the sunset* Beautiful... *He looks ahead and sped up*
meh
*when Masaru gets back Star's apartment door is open and he look's in to see star doning one handed push up and star stands up*
Star: are you just going to stand there..........or are you going to say something.........and i'm sorry
(Stop controlling my character please)
Masaru: Um no... Just... You're really strong if you can do those so quickly... I'm quite impressed! *Smiles* Hey, I live next door, come visit some time! *He walks into his own apartment* I'm Home!

Nodoka: *Brightens up* Welcome back!
(ya i'm sorry had to get it in the right setting and sorry aging)
Star: well he is nice*then grabs a bar above her*
Star: maybe after 100 of these....
Masaru: Guess what I got Nodoka-chan!

Nodoka: What?

Masaru: I got your favorite chocolate!

Nodoka:Awww! You're so nice Onii-chan! *Hugs him and kisses his cheek* I love you! *She takes the chocolates and happily nibbles on them*

Masaru: *Chuckles and scratches his head* So cute... *Walks to the bathroom and strips, he steps in and washes his hair and later steps in the Fu-do*
*later that night walks next door and she knock
Masaru: *Opens the door* Hey! It's you! *His hair was slightly wet and he had a towel around his neck, he was in ragged and beat clothes, a T-Shirt and Jeans* What's up? Wanna come inside?

Nodoka: Oh? We have a Visitor? I'll put on some tea! *Scurries to the Kitchen*
Star: i would love to come in.*Star walks in*
Masaru: So, What brings you over...? *Sits at his Kotatsu, he nibbles on a small sandwich*

Nodoka: *Places a tray on the Kotatsu and pours tea in three cups, she sits down happily* It's been quite a while since we've received a visit from another person! *Giggle*
Star umm not to be mean... but umm can i get your names and... i just want to say sorry for what happend at the school
*and star grabs a cup of tea*
Masaru: Oh! Right! I totally forgot to introduce us! *Facepalm* I'm Masaru, this is my sister Nodoka!
laugh
(lol i know right)
Star: my name is Rei Miyamoto but you can call me Star*takes a sip of tea*
Masaru: Okay Star-san, So again, What do you need with us? *Sips his tea slowly*
Star: i just want to say sorry for what happend at the school...
Masaru: You still on about that? *Sighs* Okay, er... Think of it this way. We're here. *Taps the table* And this is the incident. *Points behind his other finger* and Here is the Past *Points between his other two fingers* It's beyond the past already don't even sweat it! I wouldn't get all riled up about a lil' bump on the shoulder, though it was more of a full body tackle, But either way, it's okay, so there's no need for an apology! *Smiles*

Nodoka: *Giggles* Masaru-kun is always forgiving of small mistakes and minor mishaps, he's fine, don't worry he isn't mad!

Masaru: Exactly! *Points to Nodoka, he pats her head stroking her hair*

Nodoka: *Makes a kind of purring sound with pleasure* Nyu!

Masaru: Cute... *Stands up* Well, sorry to say you should go, Nodoka you ought to go and bathe!

Nodoka: Alright, would you...?

Masaru: No worries, I'll clean up in here! *Directs Star to the door, thanks her for her company, bows and shuts the door, he began to gather the plates and dishes* Hum dee dum...
surprise
*star looking at the door does not see the army humvee pull up a person gets out of the humvee and walks up to Star*
person: are you Rei Miyamoto *Star tuers around*
Star: yes whos asking? *the person look at the humee and a guy gets out *
Star: nooo it can't be your dead.................
Guy: hello Rei
Masaru: *He walks outside carrying a large bag filled with trash, he sees Star and the guy, he hides behind a corner and listens in* Huh...?
*Star is looking at the guy shocked
Guy:it's been to long *he waves the the guy to leave*
Star:yes it has brother

*Star is looking at the guy shocked Guy:it's been to long *he waves the the guy to leave* Star:yes
Masaru: ... Her... Brother...? I don't care if he is her family she's scared out of her wits!! *He steps out from behind the corner* Hey, Star, Ready to go...? Oh! Hello! *Glares at the Guy* Do you know Star?
* Star looks at Masaru and then at her Brother*
Brother: she is my sister........... And you are.....??*he start to walk to but Star get's in his way*
Star: his a friend.... *she looks Masaru*
Star: you go i'll be right there.....ok
anifanfreak commented…
Like I کہا on the other RP plz don't control my character, go with the flow of the RP don't shift it on your own! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
werandy commented…
sorry i'm not trying to پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Masaru: Brother eh...? Well, What's your deal man? Can't you see she's uncomfortable? *Directs his attention to Star*
Brim: my name is brim *then he looks at Star*
Brim: are you uncomfortable....?
Star:.......Yes and you need to go now Brim *Star points to the humvee and he gones and get in the humvee and drives off*
Star:thz god *then looks at Masaru*
Star: thank you *and then starts to walk to her door*
 Brim: my name is brim *then he looks at Star* Brim: are آپ uncomfortable....? Star:.......Yes and
anifanfreak commented…
OMG IT'S MOKA-CHAN!!!!!!!!! I'm Nicknamed Tsukune-kun at my school 'cos of my school life and My hair style!!!! WOOOOOOO پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
werandy commented…
hahaha.. yup پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
werandy commented…
i'm uesing the smile.. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*she walks into her apartment*
Star:what a night...haha
*she walks into her room and flops on the bed and fall asleep right away*
Masaru: *He frowned* That guy had an Ominous feel to him... I don't like it... *He Scoffs and shrugs then walks back to his room, he smiled when he saw Nodoka Asleep cutely in her bed* She didn't even need a Kiss tonight... *He smiles and walks quietly to his room, he lied down and Sang softly to himself, it was loud enough though so that Star could hear it through the wall*
*Star slowly opens her eyes to the songand then she smiles and knock on the wall*
Star:...hey.
*then she she goes into a ball and goes back to sleep*
 *Star slowly opens her eyes to the songand then she smiles and knock on the wall* Star:...hey. *the
(Sorry I'll be back on here)
werandy commented…
ok پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*walks outside and stretches*
Sakura: I'm so bored.
werandy commented…
it is night.. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
AmyRose11 commented…
(I know lol) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Masaru: *He looks at the wall* Did... The wall just talk...? I'm going delusional... *He sits up and walks out, he puts on a Jacket and pulls on Jeans, he walks out quietly and outside, he just stood outside staring at the sky, hands in his Jean Pockets* Hmmm..... *He Ran his fingers through his hair*