عملی حکمت The عملی حکمت 30 دن Challenge!

Zeppie posted on Jun 27, 2013 at 12:41PM
Anyone wanna do this 30 day challenge with me? If not.. that's cool... I'll just leave my lonely, daily replies ._. JOIN ME! xD

Day 1 - Very first anime
Day 2 - Favorite anime You’ve watched so far
Day 3 - Your anime crush
Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
Day 6 - Most annoying anime character
Day 7 - Favorite anime couple
Day 8 - Most epic scene ever
Day 9 - Saddest anime scene
Day 10 - Best English dub
Day 11 - Favorite anime song
Day 12 - The anime you've rewatched the most
Day 13 - Cosplay of a character you would cosplay as(or want to)
Day 14 - current (or most recent) anime wallpaper
Day 15 - Anime you want to see but haven't yet
Day 16 - Favorite attack someone used in a anime
Day 17 - Favorite weapon or gear from an anime
Day 18 - A picture of a scene from a filler episode you hated OR loved
Day 19 - A picture of any anime character in a swimsuit
Day 20 - Favorite anime of characters attending high school
Day 21 - Favorite goofy character from any anime
Day 22 - Favorite animal side kick, pet or summoning from any anime
Day 23 - Anime you think had the best, or most interesting art
Day 24 - Favorite anime hero or heroine
Day 25 - Best anime villian
Day 26 - Favorite anime opening theme song
Day 27 - Favorite anime ending theme song
Day 28 - Favorite pokemon
Day 29 - Favorite school uniform
Day 30 - An anime you wish never ended and just continued
last edited on Jul 16, 2013 at 02:13AM

عملی حکمت 52 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zeppie said…
Day 1 - Very first anime

My first anime that I watched properly was Naruto :)
 دن 1 - Very first عملی حکمت My first عملی حکمت that I watched properly was Naruto :)
CandyforniaGurl commented…
I would soo do this challenge, but I'm currently trying to keep up with another عملی حکمت challenge. xP Is it okay if I start on this after I finish the other one? یا do I have to post starting from the same دن as you? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Zeppie commented…
آپ can start whenever آپ want x) For now it looks like i'm gonna be doing this سے طرف کی myself xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Tskune_Aono commented…
mine was soul eater پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 2 - Favorite anime you've watched so far

My favourite anime is the same as my first anime: Naruto :)
 دن 2 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت you've watched so far My favourite عملی حکمت is the same as my first anime: Na
Tskune_Aono commented…
clannad was my favourite پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 3 - Your anime crush

...Sasuke Uchiha x3
 دن 3 - Your عملی حکمت crush ...Sasuke Uchiha x3
I love that you're so dedicated to Sasuke and the series that he's from. X3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Zeppie commented…
Hahah x) Well my old account wasn't called Sasukes_Gurl for nothing xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Zeppie commented…
^because he was the first عملی حکمت character ever that I thought was pretty cool. And that's stuck with me for all these years :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed

Hmm.. I'm not really ashamed of any anime series I've seen! But if I had to pick one I'm slightly embarrassed of, it would be Tokyo Mew Mew x)
 دن 4 - عملی حکمت you’re ashamed آپ enjoyed Hmm.. I'm not really ashamed of any عملی حکمت series I've
Tskune_Aono commented…
k-on don't ask why that is just how i feel پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
JadeWonderland commented…
Totally the same I'm slightly embarssed that I loved that anime. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)

I truly feel like I am most like Mio Akiyama from K-On. I relate to her so much, we both have the same kind of friends, the same personality.. I just feel like she's almost an anime version of myself xD
 دن 5 - عملی حکمت character آپ feel آپ are most like (or wish آپ were) I truly feel like I am most
Tskune_Aono commented…
saddly i feel that i am alot like tomoyo from clannad پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
My personality is also like Mio's. But for some reason I just feel like I can relate to Azusa more. I guess Mio is the kind of girl I WISH I looked like, while Azusa is what I'm really like. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک

I find Sae from Peach Girl to be incredibly annoying -_-
 دن 6 - Most annoying عملی حکمت character I find Sae from آڑو Girl to be incredibly annoying -_-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Tskune_Aono said…
Negi from negima? Because he has a really high pitched voice and with a British accent
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gyroball13 said…
Day 1 - Very first anime

Hamtaro
 دن 1 - Very first عملی حکمت Hamtaro
Day 7 - Favorite anime couple

Kazehaya and Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke, for sure <3
 دن 7 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت couple Kazehaya and Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke, for sure <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LOLerz25 said…
big smile
Day 1 - Very first anime

Summer of 2009, my very first obsession: InuYasha~

I've watched a number of animes before that (though I still consider animes as mere "shows" at that time) but InuYasha's the first series that I watched when I just started getting into anime.
 [b]Day 1 - [u]Very first anime[/u][/b] Summer of 2009, my very first obsession: InuYasha~ I've
Day 2 - Favorite anime you’ve watched so far

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
 دن 2 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت you’ve watched so far Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Day 8 - Most epic scene ever

Damn... hard to pick! I'll just give a couple that stand out to me: The final 2 episodes of Another, Naruto vs Sasuke - Valley of the End, Itachi's final moments, whenever Enma Ai sends someone to hell, practically every scene in Death Note...
Ah screw it. Most epic scene for me at the moment would be the ending of Death Note!
 دن 8 - Most epic scene ever Damn... hard to pick! I'll just give a couple that stand out to me:
Day 9 - Saddest anime scene

I don't want these answers to become spoiler city.... so I'll just say episode 25 of Death Note :'( CRY LIKE A BABY, EVERY FREAKIN' TIME T-T
 دن 9 - Saddest عملی حکمت scene I don't want these جوابات to become spoiler city.... so I'll just say
T^T I know right?! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hetalianstella commented…
;__; پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
That episode killed me....so much~ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Katherine744 said…
DAY 1:
Very first anime I've watched:
SAILOR MOON
 دن 1: Very first عملی حکمت I've watched: SAILOR MOON
DAY 2:
Favorite anime:
SPECIAL A

okay I know it says "30 days" but since I won't be logging in here for the next three days, I'll post my responses in advance.
 دن 2: پسندیدہ anime: SPECIAL A okay I know it says "30 days" but since I won't be logging in h
DAY 3:
Anime Crush:
SEBASTIAN of Kuroshitsuji

Read my 2nd post! this entry is posted in advance.

دن 3: عملی حکمت Crush: SEBASTIAN of Kuroshitsuji Read my 2nd post! this entry is گیا کیا پوسٹ in advance.
DAY 4:
Anime I've watched/read but I'm ashamed of:
HONEY X HONEY DROPS

This entry is posted in advance
 دن 4: عملی حکمت I've watched/read but I'm ashamed of: HONEY X HONEY DROPS This entry is گیا کیا پوسٹ in
EmoSasuSaku commented…
Me too XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 10 - Best English dub

I'm a huge fan of the english dub in:

>Death Note (definitely number 1)
Rest in no particular order...
>Hetalia
>Highschool of the Dead
>Ouran Highschool Host Club
>Durarara
>Peach Girl
 دن 10 - Best English dub I'm a huge پرستار of the english dub in: >Death Note (definitely number
Day 11 - Favorite anime song

There are a lot of anime songs I adore. But my favourite at the moment and the one I find myself humming to randomly is the song that plays during the final (and incredibly disturbing/awesome..) scene of School Days (Kanashimi no Mukou e).
I think it is (along with the final scene itself) the best thing about that anime, greattt great song.
I agree! I didn't like School Days at all, but I just loved the song. It sounds pretty emotional, which is what I like in عملی حکمت songs. xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Zeppie commented…
Trueee. Such a sucker for the emotional songs x) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک

Hmm.. once again, I have more than one answer xD But I'll go with Hell Girl on this one. I love re-watching those episodes, it just never seems to get old :)
 دن 12 - The عملی حکمت you've rewatched the most Hmm.. once again, I have مزید than one answer xD But
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChadKumada said…

It would have to be something that I got when I first started collecting anime. As my collection grew larger and larger, I wasn't able to rewatch stuff as much as I used to because there was always something I hadn't watched yet.

Probably Iria: Zeiram - The Animation
I first watched it in anime club, then recorded it from the sci fi channel, recorded the audio onto a cassette tape and listened to it in my car or at work over and over again, then bought the vhs, then bought the DVD. Plus I had to get the live action vhs and dvds too.

Another possible candidate is You're Under Arrest, the first VHS tapes I ever got. I would have rewatched those a ton of times before I got more anime.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 دن 12 - The عملی حکمت you've rewatched the most It would have to be something that I got when I firs
Day 3 - Your anime crush

Reborn - KHR!
 دن 3 - Your عملی حکمت crush Reborn - KHR!
Day 13 - Cosplay of a character you would cosplay as(or want to)

It would be fun to cosplay K-On with a group ^^
 دن 13 - Cosplay of a character آپ would cosplay as(or want to) It would be fun to cosplay K-On w
I know right? It sounds awesome to do a group cosplay of K-On! >w< پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 14 - current (or most recent) anime wallpaper

Mine is currently on a slideshow of these 3 neko Sasuke wallpapers :3 It changes every 10 seconds ^^
 دن 14 - current (or most recent) عملی حکمت پیپر وال Mine is currently on a slideshow of these 3 nek

There are a few, but I would say that I'm pretty keen to watch Attack on Titan.
 دن 15 - عملی حکمت آپ want to see but haven't yet There are a few, but I would say that I'm pretty k
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ChadKumada said…

I've seen the first Hellsing anime, but not Hellsing Ultimate yet.
 دن 15 - عملی حکمت آپ want to see but haven't yet I've seen the first Hellsing anime, but not Hellsi
Day 16 - Favorite attack someone used in a anime

Shizuo's vending machine attack on Izaya! >:D Seriously, I can never forget that moment, it was so out of nowhere... hilarious!
 دن 16 - پسندیدہ attack someone used in a عملی حکمت Shizuo's vending machine attack on Izaya! >:D Ser
XDD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 17 - Favorite weapon or gear from an anime

I really love all the weapons the girls from Madoka Magica use :)
 دن 17 - پسندیدہ weapon یا gear from an عملی حکمت I really love all the weapons the girls from Madoka
Day 18 - A picture of a scene from a filler episode you hated OR loved

Call me crazy but I don't really hate filler episodes xD They're alright, some are really good :)
My favourite filler episode by far is episode 101 of Naruto (Gotta see, gotta know! Kakashi sensei's true face!)
Had me freaking dying of laughter!! Sasuke was so out of character... and that ending! Gah! Filler at its best xDD
 دن 18 - A picture of a scene from a filler episode آپ hated یا loved Call me crazy but I don't r
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hetalianstella said…
smile
Day 1: Very first anime~

I remember watching Pokemon a lot when I was little so I guess it would be my first anime :D
 [b][i]Day 1: Very first anime~ [/i][/b] I remember watching Pokemon a lot when I was little so I g
Day 19 - A picture of any anime character in a swimsuit

The boys from Free! ;)
 دن 19 - A picture of any عملی حکمت character in a swimsuit کا, سومساٹ The boys from Free! ;)
Day 20 - Favorite anime of characters attending high school

K-On! :D
 دن 20 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت of characters attending high school K-On! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک animegurl235 said…
Day 1: Very first anime:

Well I watched a thing called Heidi a lot when I was younger but my first ANIME was....... School Days O_O
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 دن 1: Very first anime: Well I watched a thing called Heidi a lot when I was younger but my fir
Zeppie commented…
Oh dear... that was your first?!?! It must've scarred آپ for life! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Wow~ I imagine it gave آپ a bad first impression on عملی حکمت XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
Day 2 - Favorite anime You’ve watched so far~

No contest~ Hetalia <3
 [i][b]Day 2 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت You’ve watched so far~ [/i][/b] No contest~ Hetalia <3
Day 21 - Favorite goofy character from any anime

I'm gonna go with Italy from Hetalia on this one xD He is just such a riot xD
 دن 21 - پسندیدہ goofy character from any عملی حکمت I'm gonna go with Italy from Hetalia on this one
Day 3 - Your anime crush~

Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club~
*blushes bright red*
 [b][i]Day 3 - Your عملی حکمت crush~[/i][/b] Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club~ *blushes br
Day 22 - Favorite animal side kick, pet or summoning from any anime

As much of an emotionless jerk he is, I actually really love Kyubey! His gaze is so captivating... I love his character, so intriguing :)
 دن 22 - پسندیدہ animal side kick, pet یا summoning from any عملی حکمت As much of an emotionless jer
Day 23 - Anime you think had the best, or most interesting art

Hands down Madoka Magica! It was absolutely beautiful, the artstyle was so creative and it really just drew you in. Loved it :)
 دن 23 - عملی حکمت آپ think had the best, یا most interesting art Hands down Madoka Magica! It was ab
smile
Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed~

Hmm....
I don't think I've ever been ashamed of enjoying any anime XD
Is that bad?
I'm getting behind. I need to watch more anime ಠ_ಠ
Day 24 - Favorite anime hero or heroine

Naruto Uzumaki. Even though I don't really like him too much as a character, he is one hell of a hero! So inspiring, he never gives up, and he will fight to protect the people he loves. True definition of a hero :)
 دن 24 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت hero یا heroine Naruto Uzumaki. Even though I don't really like him too m
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kurata_Ichigo said…
Day 1 - Very first anime

Shaman King :3
 دن 1 - Very first عملی حکمت Shaman King :3
laugh
Day 5 ~ Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
Well I feel that the character I have most in common with is Italy from Hetalia ~

If you knew me in real life you would understand!
 [i][b]Day 5 ~ عملی حکمت character آپ feel آپ are most like (or wish آپ were) [/b][/i] Well I feel tha
smile
Day 2 - Favorite anime You’ve watched so far

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama :D
 دن 2 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت You’ve watched so far Kaichou Wa Maid Sama :D
hmmm
Hm...well there's not too many but the character I've been most annoyed by would have to be Renge from Ouran High School Host Club~ I mean, I don't hate her or anything. I just think she can be extremely annoying sometimes e__e
Also Nina Einstein from Code Geass~ I liked her at first but as the series went on I could see why she's the most hated character in the show...
 [i][b]Day 6 - Most annoying عملی حکمت character [/b][/i] Hm...well there's not too many but the characte
smile
Day 7 - Favorite anime couple~

I'm not that big of a shipper but I've always loved Tamaki x Haruhi from Ouran <3
 [b][i]Day 7 - پسندیدہ عملی حکمت couple~ [/b][/i] I'm not that big of a shipper but I've always loved
Day 25 - Best anime villian

Light Yagami. He's evil to the core. I have no idea how some would not label him as a villain :/
I'm not talking about his character early in the series. Later on he truly turns into nothing more than a villain.
 دن 25 - Best عملی حکمت villian Light Yagami. He's evil to the core. I have no idea how some would not
Day 3 - Your anime crush
Usui Takumi - Kaichou Wa Maid Sama UwU
 دن 3 - Your عملی حکمت crush Usui Takumi - Kaichou Wa Maid Sama UwU
He's awesome X3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Day 26 - Favorite anime opening theme song

SO MANY! My gosh, impossible decision T^T

But... I would have to go with the first opening of Durarara :) It just puts a smile on my face everytime xD And I love how they tie in all the characters together in it, really creative ^^

But seriously, I have so many favourites, it's crazy :P
Day 27 - Favorite anime ending theme song

Once again, so many x)
But I really love K-ONs ending: 'No Thank You'. It is just beautifully animated, the song is brilliant... I love it :)
Day 28 - Favorite pokemon

Uhm. Pikachu perhaps? Hahah. Tbh I've never been a big of a fan of Pokemon (I was only interested in it when I was younger) but I do remember having this massive Pikachu pillow! It was so cool :3

(and I absolutely adore this Pikachu / Kyuhyun pic, I even have it stuck on my wall in my room xDD)
 دن 28 - پسندیدہ pokemon Uhm. Pikachu perhaps? Hahah. Tbh I've never been a big of a پرستار of Pokem