عملی حکمت Hanging down at the ساحل سمندر, بیچ Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
 So, wanna have fun, یا maybe work a ساحل سمندر, بیچ job?! Come down to the ساحل سمندر, بیچ and hang!! Your own story can

عملی حکمت 515 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 515

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ErzaScarletXX said…
"no probs!"Takura said doing a cute smile that she always done through her life
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He smiled back with a wide, elated grin* Yes! You're the best!
"I'm not the best! "Takura said
Yusuke: *He swung his arm around her shoulder and leaned on her just a bit but not enough to put them off balance* Of course you are! Everyone so far has turned me down since I'm new to the Anime Business. Even though My Manga is pretty Popular here!
"anyways, if I am going to do the ending and opening for it, I need to get the songs set, go to the recording place, set it as a song, then shorten it for the anime pretty much, and put the long versions on social media sites so they can hear the full song!"Takura said smiling
Yusuke: Oh, yeah. We know about all that. We have a whole studio ready to go, music editors and you can even choose the final song we've got down to a set of six different songs each that could be used for the Opening and Endings of at least the first season. *He posed triumphantly*
"alright"Takura said
Yusuke: Great! We'll go in a week or two. My editor will be elated! If you want you could also audition for the part of one of the characters role's. I wouldn't count on much though there were quite a few girls who already came up volunteering for the female parts. After all It IS a Shojo Manga.
"alright, I have alot of parts to audition for this week, so next week or the week after will be great"Takura said smiling
Yusuke: Great I'll call my agent later then! For now Let's get down to that beach, every fiber of my being is screaming for that salty water right now! *He was giddy with excitement, as if he were right back into his high school days with them*
"alright!"Takura yelled happily as all hell, as if she was young again
Yusuke: *He smiled with her as he took off down the sand* Yahoo!!
"they haven't changed at all "Izumi said before walkin down to the beach with Maka and Sazumy as when Takura ran down just a touch but slower then Yusuke
Yusuke: *He ran over to the hut where they kept his board and he accepted it from Yatsuo who was tending the booth* Thanks man, I'll bring it by when I'm done as usual.

Yatsuo: I know you will.
Maka started running before tripping in the sand randomly,
Yusuke: Haha! Maka! That's the second time today!

Yatsuo: Your girlfriend's a real klutz.

Yusuke: Hey! Don't joke around like that man! *He put Yatsuo in a headlock* Besides I'm not one to date! You know that!

Yatsuo: Haha, yeah yeah. I got it. I know. After all we've been classmates for almost a year.

Yusuke: Damn straight! *He let Yatsuo go* Anyway, let 'em take out my spares to borrow if they want to. I only got the three extras though.

Yatsuo: No problem. Get those waves man, looks nice today. The old man's got me here till four so it'll all be gone by the time I get outta here, enjoy that water for the both of us will ya?

Yusuke: You got it.

*They bumped fists as Yusuke took off to the water after strapping the boards tether to his ankle*

Yusuke: *He laid the board down and paddled out to the break*

(Haha, you can tell this is something I know well, living in Hawaii has it's perks)
Maka "oww ,__, "Maka whined, "How the hell does that hurt you?!"Takura slightly yelled asking, "she's a klutz!"Sazumy, Maka looks at Sazumy and Takura randomly pullin dem both down making them fall as well
Yatsuo: Haha you're a riot. *He chuckled a bit watching their little skit* I can see why Yu was your friend. He's probably changed a bit since you guys last saw him. So go easy on him, yeah?
Takura gets back up but Maka once again pulls her down again, "Maka! let me get uppp!"Takura started screaming, which is loud as all hell
Yatsuo: Oi oi, no rough housing. Let her up 'fore I gotta call security.
Maka had let Takura go before Takura faceplanted in the sand
Yatsuo: Haha You're a comical lot ain'tcha? Yu's probably happier now, he's such a hermit in school it's good to see him enjoying himself like this. Keep it up.
"though, the temptation of Takura and Yusuke bein together in my mind is hiiggh"Maka said
Yatsuo: Eheh He ain't the datin' type though, that guy. Who knows though, maybe they'll be a spark or two? I can't say I've only known the guy a year.
" we known him since he was a sophomore" Sazumy said
Yatsuo: Then y'all are the experts, not me! *He laughed a bit* He's a nice guy though, known 'im long nuff to say that confidently.
" I do question, have you ever heard one of Takura's songs?" Sazumy asked
Yatsuo: Can't say I have, sorry. I live out in the boonies so I don't get much in the way of entertainment but Yu lives not half an hour away from me, more in the city though. Don't get me wrong I like me some music but none o' that hip hop or whatever people call it these days. I'm what you'd call old fashioned.
"you can listen to one of her songs, if you want that is"Sazumy said
Yatsuo: I'll be sure to give 'em a looksee. *He smiled a bit and nodded, he then made a slight saluting motion with two fingers* Promise,
"but trust me, her songs go on to different genre's of music, some seem old fashion, pop, hip hop, etc "Sazumy said
Yatsuo: Got it, got it lil' missy! I'll check 'em out, I promise, alright? *He chuckled a bit sheepishly* Cross my heart! *He motioned his finger over his chest* Good 'nuff?
"anyways, I'm going to go swimin, after I get changed that is"Takura said
Yatsuo: There's a changing room over there, and make sure to wash off 'fore you go into the water. *He pointed to a well sized building off to the side*
"yeah, I know"Takura said walking off to the change rooms taking 5 minutes in there before walking out back to them
Yatsuo: *He whistled* Yu is one helluva lucky guy ain't he? He's even kinda popular on campus... Can't help but make a guy kinda jealous... *He chuckled a bit*

Yusuke: *He'd made break and was coming back in on his first wave, he looked unbelievable comfortable on the board as he glided along the very edge of the wave crossing it and even slicing the top, he sat back down when the wave died, he stayed back out at the edge of the break so he didn't drift, he laid his back to the board and he stared into the sky* Whew...

Yatsuo: Hell, even guys talk 'bout 'im. Was he always like this? Bein' a playboy seems natural to the guy. Like, serious, what the hell?
" kinda, but, tbh, one of the girls that ever liked him since we met him was Takura" Sazumy said
Yatsuo: Haha, I can see that.
Maka mutters, "the only girl that would really go out with him back then"
Yatsuo: I ain't deaf girly. And if that's what you say, I ain't gonna argue, I don't know much 'bout his past anyhow. *He sighed* Now, if yer all gonna get goin' into the water make sure you wash off, it's staff policy to remind all customers. Get's tedious after a while though if I'm honest, everyone knows.
"I wasn't trying to say that so you can't hear, I was talking to myself"Maka said
Yatsuo: 'Kay. *He shrugged* Anyways aren't y'all gonna join yer buddies out there?
Takura walks off to the water putting her feet in et "it's coolld!! "Takura telled randomly
Yatsuo: Lucky bastard. *He sighed*

Yusuke: *He looked over at Takura* Hey! Over here!
Takura looked over at Yusuke, "?"
Yusuke: C'mon ya big baby! Come over here! *He called out to Takura* It's warmer out here if that's what you're wondering!
Takura walked over to Yusuke beginning to float slightly since she's nearly Sazumy's height
Yusuke: Wanna try? *He turned his head to her*
"Sure" Takura said
(Reply number 500!!!)

Yusuke: Here you go then...! *He jumped off and helped her onto the board* Have you ever surfed before?