عملی حکمت Hanging down at the ساحل سمندر, بیچ Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
 So, wanna have fun, یا maybe work a ساحل سمندر, بیچ job?! Come down to the ساحل سمندر, بیچ and hang!! Your own story can

عملی حکمت 515 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 515

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Oh! Yeah, totally! *He handed Kasumi his cell* There you go, hopefully you remember the number.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Firiel said…
Hara shook the water out of her hair like a dog before grinning and snickering when the water hit both of her friends. She looked outside and sighed. "Hope that storm wouldn't cause power failure." The wind was blowing very strong and thankfully the hotel was quite secure. "You got folks here?" she asked, surprised. She thought Kasumi was just a common tourist and didn't have any family nearby. "I'm gonna call my parents too," she said before excused herself and called her parents, explaining that she was safe and will be home as soon as possible. She walked back to the group and smiled. "So, where's your room, Yusuke?"
Yusuke: Third floor, room 329.
Hara nodded. "Okay, let's go." She said happily and they waited for an elevator to go down. When the lift is opened, they walked in and waited again. Once the door opened, Hara happily run to search for Yusuke's room. She even tried to open the door before she realized that she didn't even have the key. The thought caused her to make a face, she decided she's going to ask the key first before racing to find Yusuke's room again.
Yusuke: *He had just then popped out from the lift and made his way to his room door* Hey, hope ya didn't hafta wait for long! *He slipped his room keycard into the reader slot and pushed open the door* C'mon, you two must be cold, I'll turn the heater on.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MiyuFan said…
Kasumi smiled as Yusuke handed her his phone. "Thanks. This'll just take me a little bit, but if it takes long than I thought you go without me." She called her family back home to explain everything that had happened and why she wouldn't make it back yet due to the storm, which fortunately didn't take as long as she thought it would, allowing her to quickly join the others in the elevator. As it opened, Hara took off speeding ahead of them, while she preferred to stay close to Yusuke. As she followed him to the room, she noticed Hara up ahead, waiting for them. Yusuke used his key to open the door, and she quickly stepped inside while he was turning the heater on. "Ah! That feels pretty nice." The room surprisingly warmed up pretty quickly. Her clothes were still pretty wet, though. "Hey, Yusuke. You don't mind if I leave my shirt and shorts near the heater for a bit to dry, would you?" She fortunately still had her swimsuit on underneath, so she wouldn't have to look for anything else to wear if she did. Maybe she'd even check out the hotel's indoor pool while waiting.
Yusuke: Oh, yeah, totally. There's a bit of rail you can drape your damp clothes on, hang them up on that. *He took his own shirt off and tossed it into his hamper* Uhm... Well, the Room is yours to use I guess! I'm gonna bathe in the public Indoor spring, I'll be back, the Extra Room key is in the bedside drawer, take it if you need. I'll be back in 20 minutes. *He took his bathing supplies and a towel and walked out*
Hara just shrugged her shoulder to answer Yusuke's question. But she was freezing so she quickly stepped into the room. She's sensitive to cold so she need to warm up as soon as possible. If not, she could get sick easily. "Thanks, Yusuke." She said gratefully. She borrowed the bathroom and changed back into her swimsuit and smiled up at Kasumi. "So, what do you said about hotel's indoor pool? Wanna try to race me?" She said with a playful tone.
By this point, Kasumi had changed out of her clothes back into own swimsuit, leaving her soaking wet garments on the rail Yusuke had pointed out. Now that she didn't have them clinging to her skin anymore, combined with the room's much nicer temperature, she was feeling a lot better. After that, Hara asked about a race to the pool. "You're on. Just give me a second." She went back to her bag and retrieved her swimming mask, though this time she left the snorkel and fins inside it. "Figure I might as well get in a little underwater practice while I'm at it." Pulling the straps over her arm so she was holding it like it was a tiny bag, she walked back over to Hara. "Okay. Whenever you're ready."
Hara followed suit, draping her wet clothes on the rail near the heater. Hope it would be dry when they come back to the room. She took the extra keycard from the bedside drawer and put it into her bag pocket. They both get out of the room and closed the door as it locked automatically. "Alright. I'm all set. Ready?"
Kasumi waited for Hara to come out, seeing that her friend had made sure to grab the spare key so they could get back in after their pool trip. "You bet I am! See you at the pool!" She quickly took off to the nearest staircase she could find. After going down it to the bottom floor, she started searching for any signs directing her towards the pool area. After enough searching, she managed to successfully find arrows leading her in the right direction. By the time she got there, she would discover that Hara had already made it first.
Hara smirked triumphantly as she saw the panting form of Kasumi. "I win!" She laughed happily. Of course she have a lot of secret techniques that is usable for racing like this. She let Kasumi to catch her breath first before walking away to mark a bench as theirs. After Kasumi put down her bag, she jumped happily into the pool, causing a big wave crash onto many people.
Hara smirked triumphantly as she saw the panting form of Kasumi. "I win!" She laughed happily. Of course she have a lot of secret techniques that is usable for racing like this. She let Kasumi to catch her breath first before walking away to mark a bench as theirs. After Kasumi put down her bag, she jumped happily into the pool, causing a big wave crash onto many people.
Kasumi waited for a second until she had her breath back, watching as Hara jumped right into the pool, causing some of the water fly out and splash all over her, making her giggle. Thankfully, the water was room temperature and not outright cold. Ready to join in the fun herself, she took the back straps of her diving mask and pulled them over the back of her head while leaving the front over her forehead. She did a couple stretches first, before making sure that the area she was going to jump in didn't have anyone swimming nearby so she wouldn't wind up landing on them.

"Okay, here I come!" She pulled her mask down over her face, took a quick breath, and jumped into the pool, making yet another huge splash. After a few seconds, she dove up above the water, taking a few breaths of air before lifting her mask back up. "Wow! What a rush!" She glanced over at Hara, and started to smile sheepishly. "Oh... I didn't get you too wet from that, did I?" Maybe she should have just taken one of the ladders on the side down.
Yusuke: Ah! Refreshing! *He walked back in shorts and a tank top, he swiped his KeyCard and flopped down on the bed* Man... This has been a Crazy Vacation... Who knew the School would be closed cause of construction... Never bothered anyone before, that's for sure... *He sighed staring out the window, the rain came down, drenching the outside world relentlessly* Well then... I guess I'm not going back outside any time soon... *He sighed again* I wonder... *He pulled out his phone, the time read 4:28PM* Yeah... Still super early... Ugh... What am I gonna do?! It looks like it's already night out! I'm done with water for the day too... *He sat up and knocked his head to the side, popping some sand and salty water out of his ear* Yeah... Definitely done for the day...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
The water eagerly welcomed Hara with a counter attack and she was hit with the the rush of water. She surged back up to the surface and giggled. She watched as Kasumi dived down into the water after her with the diving mask. She waved the question off and chuckled. "That's a rhetorical question, isn't it? I'm in the water! I'm wet already!" She laughed.
Yusuke: *He leaned out the window, gfeeling the breeze but not the rain, since it was blocked by a small awning over head, he looked over to the side which had a small veiw of the indoor pool, he saw Hara and Kasumi playing* Ha... *He smiled slightly and turned his head back to the darkened horizon, still spotted with it's warm amber color and a wavering yellow, retreating behind the clouds above* It's still a beautiful day... *A few Rays of light shown over the sea far from the shore*
Kasumi smiled and laughed a little. "You have a point. Kind of hard to get that much wetter when we're already in the water." She swam around in the water a bit, looking up to notice Yusuke a few floors up above in his room. She attempted to wave at him, but as she started to raise her hand up from the water he looked away. Since she couldn't do that, she swam back closer to Hara. "Sooo... how good are you at holding your breath?"
Yusuke: *He sighed and readjusted his hair away from his eyes and with a little smile he disappeared into the room, the window was left just ajar, he flopped back onto the bed and sighed again throwing his arm over his eyes* I'm not tired but... I don't want to do anything...
Hara chuckled and crossed her arms on her chest. "Oh... another challenge... I could smell that." She smirked and dived into the water to remove her sticky hair from her face before surged back up. "Oh well, we shall just see the winner to receive the answer, right?" She grinned and pinched her nose. "Alright. One... Two ... Three!" she spoke with funny voice before dived into the poll.
Yusuke: Ah...! *He flinched and jolted up, there was a small but long and steady line of red across the sheet* Oh no... *He looked at his back and the back of his shirt was drenched, he rapidly took it off and jumped into the shower, he washed off the blood and wrapped a towel around himself, he managed to wrap himself in a bandage and he sighed* Oh boy... That was close... *He felt that wound was still bleeding slightly but he shrugged it off since it wasn't very serious any more, he took the bloody sheets and tossed it into the hotel hamper* Ugh... That's gonna suck.. I should explain that... I'll do it after.
While Hara pinched her nose, Kasumi was throwing the diving mask to the side of the pool so she wouldn't have an unfair advantage. When Hara yelled "three" she simply nodded, taking as deep a breath as she could while placing her hand over her nose and mouth to help her keep her breath in as she dove down to the bottom, looking across at Hara. She considered tapping her foot to help count the seconds, but decided against it, as any unnecessary exertion of energy would mean she'd need to take another breath sooner. Instead she just counted down mentally... 'One... two... three...'
Yusuke: Hmm... I should go get something to eat... Shouldn't I? *He agreed with himself, just before his stomach grumbled loudly, he laughed at the uncanny timing, like his body was actually trying to have a conversation with him. He threw on a shirt and wrote a little note telling the girls that he was going to get food and not to worry if they came back before him. The wound had stopped seeping blood, although he felt slightly lightheaded he continued down the hallway to the lifts, he stepped in and went to the bottom floor, he walked through the overhangs and to another wing of the surprisingly large hotel, he walked into the food court, they were just starting to serve dinner but lunch was what he decided on, he bought a few Burgers and a ludicrously large assortment of other items off the menu* Oh, wow, these have gotten better! *He kept eating until he was full, little remained so he went back to the counter, the cashier was astounded to take yet another relatively large order from one guy who seemed thin under his shirt, Yusuke clarified that it was for two other people and the cashier nodded sarcastically with a hint of doubt in his voice although he believed Yusuke* Thanks man. *He nodded at the cashier and took the bags of food as the cashier nodded back, still reeling from the amount of food he'd watched Yusike consume before him* Okay... What now...? I guess I could go buy that new game I wanted... Nah. I should wait for my paycheck. *He shuffled back to the room, satisfied and happy with the greasy fast food that was his guilty pleasure, he walked back in and scrapped the note seeing as he was back long before he'd predicted, he flipped on the TV and relaxed, waiting for the girls to return to the room*

(Lol long dialogues ftw XD)
((That was unlike you, ani-kun. Hahaha. Usually you stick to short dialog per person, haha))

Hara counted the seconds inside her head. She would have laughed now if she wasn't in holding breath contest, seeing as her body slowly floated onto the surface. Kinda hard to keep her breath in when her nose was so close to the surface. So she decided to hold on to a railing and dived back into the water. twenty-seven ... twenty-eight ... twenty-nine.. "Gwah!!" She released what left from her breath and breathed heavily. She grinned and snorted the water from her nose before wiped the water from her face. "Oh well, that was exhausting," she muttered to herself.
(Yeah, I guess I got a bit carried away ^•^;)

Yusuke: Hrrmm *He felt the air blow through the window and he looked o er at it, he'd forgotten to close it so he walked over and leaned out* Still raining, coming down hard as ever... It's weird to have rain coming down this hard in the middle of summer. I wonder what's causing it? *He sighed and looked down, seeing Hara he smiled and scratched his cheek, he refrained from waving since she probably wouldn't notice and he'd probably just look silly doing it*
((Hahaha))

Hara tilted her head to side as Kasumi still managed to stay down. She looked around and spotted Yusuke looking at her through a window. She smiled and waved grandly at him, two hands moved up and down. If she were on snowy ground then she might have made a good 'angel' replica. She refrained from yelling his name though, sure he won't hear her at all due to the space between them.
Yusuke: *Surprised he waved back happily, a wide smile flushed across his face, he grinned, showing color in his face* Well! I didn't expect that! Ahaha!
Hara was happy as she saw Yusuke waved back at her. She missed the way Yusuke's face showed color though. She keep waving for a while before lowered her hands and grinned happily at him.
Yusuke: *He smiled and scratched his cheek* Aha. *He lowered his hand and continued to look down, keeping an eye on them, and on the horizon as the sun was just beginning to set, the sky glowed with a gentle amber hue pressed against the backdrop of water crystals flowing down, the rain had let up and become a slow drizzle, he admired the beauty of nature and sighed*
A few moments later, Kasumi finally surfaced from the bottom of the pool as well, taking in a couple breaths for the moment. At her count, she'd been in for 75 seconds... still 15 off her next target of making it up to a minute and a half. "Oh well... maybe next time." After noticing that Hara was away and looking up at one of the rooms, she swam over to where she was for a closer look. Once she was where Kasumi was she could see Yusuke overhead again. She smiled and wave at him.
Hara looked down at Kasumi as soon as she resurfaced from the water. 75 seconds, amazing one. She chuckled and patted Kasumi's shoulder with a grin. "Impressive record, Kasumi-chan!" She chuckled. "You win this round. So, what's next you think we could do?" she asked.
((I'm starting to run out of steam for the hotel... would you mind if we did a time skip?))
((sure!!))
(Go for it. You have to kick us off with the next part though.)
The following day Kasumi was spending her time out on the sand again. Things had thankfully cleared up since the weather last night and it was a bright and sunny. Right now she was sitting on a blanket with her stuff nearby, waiting for the others to how up. Not only were she and Hara going to work on surfing but she was planning on them doing some more swimming; she was hoping that they could explore further than they did yesterday.

As she sat on the beach watching the ocean, she blinked as she saw something off in the distance. "What's that?" She held up a hand to just above her eyes, focusing in the direction she'd been watching. It looked like there was something... blinking, or flashing, over in the ocean. "Hmm... I guess it couldn't hurt to check things out." She stood up and quickly started throwing off her shirt, shorts, and sandals to the blanket, then reached for her gear.
Yusuke: Hmm...? You see that too? *He walked up from behind he was in his rashguard and held his board under his arm* Wanna go check it out?
As soon as she was free, Hara changed out of her uniform and changed into her 'beach clothes'. She was hoping to do more activities in or on the ocean today with her new friends. She ran out of the house and grabbed her bike. She swung her leg across the bike and start pedaling. She reached the beach in 15 minutes and then went to search for Kasumi and Yusuke. On the way, she picked her board up and went to search again. She found them looking at something far away and shrugged before putting her hands on their shoulders. "What are you guys looking at?"
Yusuke: *He pointed out at the blinking light, whatever was emitting it was too far out to make out clearly* Whatever THAT thing is.
By this point Kasumi had her diving mask around her neck and was in the process of pulling her fins on, trying to stay balanced on on foot as she did. As she was finishing up, she noticed Yusuke approaching her. "Oh, hi Yusuke!," she exclaimed, smiling. "Yeah, I don't know what it is, but it couldn't. hurt to investigate!" Who knows: maybe it could be some sort of treasure that had washed closer to the beach! Okay, probably not, but it could still be pretty cool.

Moments later, she saw Hara approach, and started running up to her, and nearly tripping due to the end of the swimfins catching on the sand. "Hara!" She smiled, hugging her for a second, before the other girl asked what was going on. "There's something shining a bit off in the distance. Want to come look for it and see what it is?"
Yusuke: Hey, yeah. That could be fun! *He smiled* Should I rent out a three person canoe or should we just swim out? *he looked to Kasumi and Hara for their responses* There's Drawbacks and Advantages to both, obviously, but I'll do whatever cause I'm cool for whatever. *He moved his dampened hair behind his ear and exposing his face more, so he could see clearly instead of having hair constantly in his eye.*
Hara hugged Kasumi back and then narrowed her eyes to see that there IS something blinking.. shining of sorts in the distance. Not quite like ocean water shine though. Some kind of metal maybe? She turned to look at Yusuke suggesting that they rent a canoe. She loved canoes! "Sure, I would love to! If you guys will get on the canoe, I call dibs on one of the rowers!" she said happily.
Yusuke: Haha! Okay then! *He walked off to drop his board off at the Hut and ask to rent the Canoe*
"Taking a canoe is probably a good idea. It'd allow us to save a little energy." She kicked off the one fin that was still halfway on her foot. She wouldn't need to swim, at least for the moment, but that didn't mean she'd be leaving it on the sand. She picked up both fins before turning back to Hara. "I'm going to put my gear in the canoe. The area in the distance is farther than when we went swimming yesterday, so I'd be up for also diving underwater there too once we row over to it. Besides, we'd be able to do it longer than we did last time."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Yukini Mamai
Personality:Childish, Kind, Hot Headed, shy-ish
Info:A 17 year old she has been trapped inside her room for days only getting fed fish each night, her guardians got arrested for child abuse, she has been given to a new family, she loves beaches and sport
Looks:Refer to the picture
 Name:Yukini Mamai Age:17 Personality:Childish, Kind, Hot Headed, shy-ish Info:A 17 سال old she ha
Yukini walks down the path to the beach"finally I'm here, I'm free at last!, time to greet some people!"
Hara nodded at Yusuke and crouched down while pulling her backpack off. She pulled out from her shirt and bottom, under those she already had her ready-to-swim attire. She shoved her clothes into her bag so it won't get wet and pulled out her gear. She left her bag on the blanket and grinned up at Kasumi. "Alrighty! We can go deeper this time, sounds marvelous!" she said happily.
yukini walks down the stairs onto the sand
Yukini frowns slightly"hm who would understand, well i guess i can enjoy it"She had said sadly
Kasumi was excited now that they were all ready for heading out. "Looks like now we just need to wait for Yusuke to come back with the canoe." As she looked around on the beach, she saw another girl around their age standing a couple feet away from them. "Oh, hello. Did you want to come over here? It's okay. We won't bite." She gestured a hand to Yukini to signal to her that it was okay to approach them.
"huh?, ah no need t.thank you"Yukini backed up as she had said worriedly