عملی حکمت Best عملی حکمت picture!!~~~(theme 4: wings/angels!)

heartfillia posted on Nov 10, 2015 at 12:05PM
greetings everyone! heartfillia desu! i saw wantadog-san making a competition like this and i thought that it'll be fun if i make one too .well,the rules are...

every three days,i will give a theme ( for an eg: anime girl with kimono) what you have to do is post the best picture you have of this theme on this forum post.
the winner will get the grand prize of 25 props~~~~
the 2nd place gets 10 props~~~
the 3rd gets none...kidding :P 5 props~~~

the selected pictures will be put on a poll with the names of the people who posted that certain picture...the winners will be picked by the members of the anime club.
the rules are:

1. the maximum amount of pictures you can post are 3 only per theme. others will not be accepted

2.pictures posted after the duration will not be accepted.

3.you can vote for other competitor's pictures even though you yourself have participated in the competition but please...don't vote for yourself...if you have, you will be disqualified

4.if there was to be a tie,the tiebreaker round will be held and that will only last a day.

5.if anyone won three rounds in a row, they will get the special prize of 30 props >_<

6.last but not least...don't forget to HAVE FUN!! that's the only reason i'm making this competition just so you know ^_^

the winners will be shown below:

winners of theme 1

1st place:Cheng_Cheng
2nd place:simrananime
3rd place (tiebreaker poll not put due to being it late for prop giveaway):Neko-Tohka and SelenicSoul7
last edited on Nov 15, 2015 at 12:42PM

عملی حکمت 38 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...