عملی حکمت Akuma No Hānta

El_Noire posted on Mar 14, 2016 at 06:19AM
Pandora, the heart of all evil. Unsealed once long ago, it released plagues, famine, war, insanity, and many other unspeakable evils. Among these evils are a breed of Demon known as Akuma, which feasts on the flesh of Humans. For several years the Akuma devoured helplesd humans, until one day a man known only as The Rinné discovered a power inside of humans, known as Chi. Using this "Chi", The Rinné saved many lives, his superhuman abilities and huge wealth of knowledge making him the only human able to fight off the Akuma. Now, several Centuries later, his teachings of Chi, the spiritual energy flowing through all living things, are taught to children all over the world, in specialized schools that specifically raise children to be Hunters, warriors who use Chi to to fight Akuma and protect the innocent. This is the story of one such school, a school known as "Rakuzan", and the young students that will one day change the world as we know it.

EXTRA INFO:

Students in Rakuzan and other Hunter Schools are divided into three classes, which determine what program you take. The "Recruit" Class, which is for students who only learn the basics of Chi control and learn mostly regular school subject. The "C.O.S", or Combat-Oriented-Study class, which teaches students and prepares them for combat while still teaching regular subjects too. And lastly the "Elite" class, which is focused solely on Akuma hunting, with no regular classes in between. Students are responsible for learning things such as Math or English on their own time. Only students in the C.O.S and Elite classes can accept Hunt Missions from the principal, and all Hunts must be done in teams of two to four, with three being the standard amount.

EXTRA INFO:

Chi, the life energy flowing through all things. Chi is not visible to the human eye by natural means, but if one learns of it's secrets, it becomes easy to see. Chi reflects a person's Mental and Emotional states, and this is shown by a person's Chi Type and specific ability.

Chi has types.

The "Warp" type, which allows it's users to convert their Chi into a worldly element. An example would be Pyrokinesis.

The "Break" type, which allows it's users to condense raw Chi energy into any form they like. Think Ki Blasts in DBZ.

The "Shape" type, which allow it's users to

RULES: If you know what an RP is, you know the rules for them.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

Chi Ability:

OPTIONAL
________

Dislikes:

Dream/Goal:

Motivation:

RAKUZAN ACADEMY STAFF

Principal: Rin Suguhara (El_Noire)

Assistant Principal:

Counseler:

Homeroom Teacher:

Disciplinarian:

School Doctor/Nurse:
last edited on Apr 06, 2016 at 04:05AM

عملی حکمت 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheAnimeQueen said…
What does the power of "Chi" do?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک El_Noire said…
(Oh right...i forgot to explain that, didn't i? I'll update the opener now!)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک killer24 said…
Sounds cool, if it's still on I'd love to join.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Kimura

Appearance: (Usual Characters)

Personality: Myself

Strengths: Extremely Smart (173 IQ), Highly Fit, can control Chi without any trouble

Weaknesses: Bad at working in groups larger than 3, extreme heat

Backstory: N/A

Chi Ability: Warp (Can Control Wind and Water, can fuse them to create Ice and Fog)

Dislikes: Loud Noises, Annoying People, (VERY) Spicy food

Dream/Goal: N/A

Motivation: He wants to grow to be strong enough to help anyone at any time anywhere