عملی حکمت make your own عملی حکمت charcter , yes that's right آپ can now make your own عملی حکمت charcter

wolfmaster3000 posted on Oct 13, 2010 at 02:20AM
okay well I know there are people who are dieing to mak anime charcters that completely pawn so here it goes :P

make sure you include things like

Name

Height

Weight

DOB

than if you want you can make an extra space and put

Apprance

Weapon

stats ( out of 100 ) only two things can be 100 other than that it can all be 99 for all I care

Powers ( limit of 5 excludeing the whole superhuman thing , Immortailty ( that's just OP and OR ) )

Backround storey ( Optional )

عملی حکمت 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BB2010 said…
here's an anime character I created for a fanfic

Name: Amane Bakura

Height: 5 ft 4

Weight: 148

DOB: Dec 23

Appearance: Pale skin, elbow length white shaggy hair with blue bow in it, blue tank top, blue shorts, and blue shoes

Weapon: None

Powers: Possessed by an evil spirt
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gyroball13 said…
Name: Luke Bellgum

Height: 5 ft. 10

Weight: 120

DOB: Mar 18

Appearence: Green Hair spikey hair, Green eyes, wears a Black Fedora with a blue ribbon across the top, an all-black suit, black boots, and a blue neck with a Orange shirt underneath.

Weapon: 44mm gun

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IshidaSado said…
meh
I'm Not EXACTLY Pertaining To The Rules...But I Want To Describe Him In My Own Way...If Thats OK?

Here It Goes...

His Name Is Kira, And He Is From A Different Planet. He Was Sold ,By His Parents, To A Human Who Put Him To Work As A Slave. Being Beat And Whipped Every Day, He Quickly Realized That Earth Is A Horrible Place, And Humans Are Horrible Beings... More Horrible Than His Parents Who Sold Him... Though He Finds This New World To Be A Bit Unpleasant, He Begins To Fall In Love With The Human He Works For. He Has Second Thoughts About His HUMAN Love And Tries To Turn It Away...Trouble Is...He Can't. What Ever He Does, He Can't Get His Loved One Out Of His Mind. The Only Thing That Eases Him Is Watching His Master Sleep, Dreaming Sweet Dreams. He Can't Escape The PAIN.

This Is A Picture I Made On Paint Of Kira... Hope You Like It...
 I'm Not EXACTLY Pertaining To The Rules...But I Want To Describe Him In My Own Way...If Thats OK?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fullmetal_ninja said…
Name:Victor Baylock
height: 5 ft 12
Weight: 107
DOB: Sept, 19

He was born with a certin power that his little sister was accidently pocessed with. Now he's on a quest to find his little sister and take his powers back, but there are people who do stand in his way. These assasin-like monsters are after him because they think that he pocesses the power he born with.