عملی حکمت Are آپ an عملی حکمت creature (click here!)

cullengirl00 posted on Jan 27, 2011 at 03:54PM
Hey anime creatures,
in this forum we can all get along as friends
in this forum you need to post your form this is the form you need to fill and post:

full name: (it doesnt have to be japanese)
species: (example: vampire,werewolf,mermaid,fairy,witch,demon­,et­c) "but no humans"
favorite food: (if vampire write fav thing to hunt) "you can write drinks too"
hobbies:
quote:
abilites:
my flower or gem or color:
personality:
why do u want to join this community:
2 profile pictures:

check your email for the latest news of your application to the anime creature community
last edited on Jan 29, 2011 at 10:14AM

عملی حکمت 19 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mushii said…
Full Name: Shane Kazuki
Species: Vampire
Abilites: Night sight and the ordinary vampire abilities
Favorite food: Sluppy joes (xD)
Hobbies: Manga & Anime
Quote: "Yeah, thank you. I know I'm beautiful."
Personality: He's pretty quiet, and dosen't talk much. People don't get his jokes, that's because he's got the exatly same facial expressions as when he's normal. He dosen't eat much and is pale. He's mysterious, also he's very clumsy! :P
He's pretty self centered and arrogant at times, so watch out! Cus there's a new, hot guy in town <3
Flower: All kind of roses actually, but his real desire is Sakura flowers

Why do u want to join this community:
2 profile pictures:
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 [b]Full Name:[/b] Shane Kazuki [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Species:[/b] Vampire [b]Abilites:[/b] Night sight
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mushii said…
Other picthure.
 Other picthure.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cullengirl00 said…
Full name: Amu moon cullen

Species: vampire

Favorite thing to hunt (fav food): deer,mountain lion,grizzly bear and wolves (and after that you should splash her with water)human blood when needed

Hobbies: writing (music sheets ,songs and stories),reading,listening to music,surfing the net, drawing,plays piano,violin,and flute,and singing

Quote: "forbbiden to remember,terrified to forget,it was a hard line to walk"

Abilites: immortal,mental shield,telepathy,future predicting,lie detecting,great tracking abilites,and other twilight covens abilites

Personality: she is clumsy and pretty quiet , ambitious when on a hunt or with someone,when someone is mysterious she needs to know his secrets and stuff but she keeps the secrets (she is a secret keeper) ,just sucks animal blood and she can stay a long time without drinking animal blood but drinks human blood when needed, wise,mysterious and pale too and is a modest girl, and cares about how she looks but she doesnt like to be too stunning and likes to swim dance party and whatever at midnight and dawn (she likes the midnight time and dawn too) she is never jealous and , she gets furious when people tell rumors about her type (like sleeping in coffins and killed by sunlight) she is intelligent,you can trust her,honest, and is very attractive , she also likes to express herself and not be told what to do, and she speaks alot of languages.

My flower:Black/red roses and violets

Why do you want to join this community: so i can fit in and socialize with other types,be myself and meet people who accept me as i am.

profile pic:

Full name: Amu moon cullen Age: 17 Species: vampire پسندیدہ thing to hunt (fav food):
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cullengirl00 said…
another one:
 another one:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Renesmee_Sylvie said…
Full name:Yuuki Murie Shimizu

Species: Vampire

Favorite thing to drink:humman blood,but doesn't(most of the time)mostly drinks wolves

Hobbies:drawing,singing,reading,and playing piano

Quote:"normal is weird,weird is normal"

Abilites:breaking things with her mind,lie detecting,and she can read for months without stoping

Personality:Quite,strong,wise,verry focused while hunting,a good freind if you are too,doesn't get jealous easy,reminds herself not to fall in love with the wrong person,Loves ribon,not girly,but not tomboy either,loves anything with moving like swiming & dancing and all that,Loves roller coasters,and guys with long hair.

Favorite flower:Black/red rose and black hungarian

Why should I be in this community:So I can fit in with others and be myself without being stopped!

My pic:

Full name:Yuuki Murie Shimizu Age: 15 Species: Vampire پسندیدہ thing to drink:humman blood,
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Renesmee_Sylvie said…
other pic:
 other pic:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lawli-gagger said…
full name: Lizzie Lawliet
species: Animal Box Weapon (Like Uri for Reborn!)
favorite food: FOOD!
hobbies: learning about new things, watching anime, writing fanfics, reading
quote: "The physical pain won't last forever but the memory of the pain will" (wow that was off the top of my head lol)
abilities: Inconclusive
my flower or gem or color: Black Amethyst(gem)
personality: aggressive when threatened, but otherwise peaceful
why do u want to join this community: Why wouldn't I? :)
2 profile pictures:
 full name: Lizzie Lawliet age: 20 species: Animal Box Weapon (Like Uri for Reborn!) پسندیدہ food: FO
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lawli-gagger said…
2nd pic ;)
 2nd pic ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Stellawinx4eva said…
zzz
Full name:Lunar Tsukiko
species:Vampire/Neko 9bascially a hybird)
favorite food:Blood,Fish,animals.
hobbies:Hunting,being pet,dancing,singing peacefully
Weapon:Katana/
quote:"Oh god we're screwed!"
abilites:mind reading,copy sombody voice,can sense thing before they happen,mind control,and controls darkness
my flower or gem or color:Ruby(gem),a black rose and a white rose(flowers)
personality:mysterious,dark,and quiet.doesn't like to talk alot because her friends traded on her and never had friend since then.If she feels assulted she attacks people.she don't tell ppl about her other form because she think they mights get scared of her.She also speaks very quietly
why do u want to join this community:For nothing
2 profile pictures:
(This picture is her normal/neko form and the second one is going to be her vampire form)
 Full name:Lunar Tsukiko age:14 (really 20,000) species:Vampire/Neko 9bascially a hybird) پسندیدہ foo
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Stellawinx4eva said…
Other pic:
 Other pic:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wolfmaster3000 said…
( I put my name in japense and it's backwards )

Name : Masato Ishiawa ( Turner Steven )

Race : Hybrid ( Vampire & Dragon born )

Height : 6'1

Weight : 200LBS

Apperance : Picture

weapon : Katana made of a spcail vamperic metal

Favourite food : Human blood, and anythign else really

Hobbies : Killing, Hunting other's , Slaughtering his own kind.

Quote : "my reailty is simplely diffrent from your reality so truely we can both assume reality is but what our mind tells it to be."

Ablityies : Telekenesis, Gravity control , Hyipnotsim, mind reading & control , Super sense's ( hearing , sight smell, taste, strength speed ) Intangiablity, Invisablity, Transformation, summoning , magic ( all kinds ), Immortal, Regeneration.

Persnaility : "I am not careing towards strangers I enjoy hunting and toying with my food I find it assumeing to make things beg before me gravel I generally am calm and it take's me awhile to be pushed to the state of a feeding frenzy of course when hunting I tourture and play with my food a bit , I enjoy reading bored game's and of course hanging out with what little friends I have. I do enjoy the ladies in my room i'll oftein have a lady friend or two maybe three ha ha depends on my mood really, I am very intellectual and enjoy in small talk and conversation of intellectual intrests in my spare time I do try to write read and sleep oftein I am a rare vampire I can go out during the day and night but I oftein sleep in the afternoon."

my flower & gem : Black rose , Red ruby

why do I want to join this Community : Heh other clubs always seem to bore me and when i get bored things get messy let's hope I enjoy my self oh and to meet other hybrids of course
 ( I put my name in japense and it's backwards ) Name : Masato Ishiawa ( Turner Steven ) Age
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wolfmaster3000 said…
othe pic , ( how do we all keep in touch )
 othe pic , ( how do we all keep in touch )
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampireknight11 said…
angelic
full name: Kendra Rachelle Kurran

spiecies: Vampire (Pure Blood)

favrite food: ice cream and blood

Hobbies: vampire hunting, drawing and reading manga/anime

Weapon used:a japanese sword / bloody rose

Quote: i know aren't i amazingly beatiful

abilities: Almighty

item: black rose, ruby, black and red

personality: kind, loves attention, total ninja, loves anime, calm, beatiful, caring, loves everyone, good singer, mysterious, loves blood and is an awesome artist

i want to join this commuinity because i would like to do somting fun for once!

full name: Kendra Rachelle Kurran Age: 13 spiecies: Vampire (Pure Blood) favrite food: ice c
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vampireknight11 said…
smile
heres the 2nd
 heres the 2nd
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک soran said…
name: marina ismail
species:shinigami
fave food:pizza, sphagetti...
hobbies:watching tv, playing comp. , studying....
quote: you have long ways to go!!
abilities:memorizing a long poem in three days....
gem color:god knows!!
personality:good,smart
why do u want to join this community:nothing!!!!
first profile pic:
 name: مرینا ismail age:14 species:shinigami fave food:pizza, sphagetti... hobbies:watching tv, playi
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک soran said…
the second one:
 the سیکنڈ one:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک reb1009 said…
full name: mia yotsuba
species: shape shifter
favorite food:pepsi
hobbies: relaxing in trees, lots more
quote: lots
abilites: shape shift, invisabilty
my flower or gem or color: daisy
personality: hyper, sometimes shy
why do u want to join this community: rping
2 profile pictures:
 full name: mia yotsuba age: 523 species: shape shifter پسندیدہ food:pepsi hobbies: relaxing in
second
سیکنڈ
can we start?