عملی حکمت Who is your پسندیدہ voice actor?

AshFangirlLisa posted on Mar 14, 2011 at 12:31AM
Like the title says, who is your favorite voice actor?

List your favorite English voice actor, if you watch dubbed anime. Or, list your favorite Japanese voice actor, if you watch anime in Japanese.

As for me, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, so my favorite voice actor is Veronica Taylor. =)

عملی حکمت 32 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aisuanime said…
mischievous
Vic Mignogna!
That guy is pure awezomeness!
And he's going to the Pheonix Comicon, and I get to seem him! Mi so exctied :D
lol gomenasai...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AshFangirlLisa said…
@Aisuanime - Hehe, I had a feeling you would pick him. I think he must be the most popular voice actor EVER. I see his name everywhere. XD

Although, I've only seen a few anime series so far, so I haven't seen anything that he's been in, lol.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aisuanime said…
smile
@AshFangirlLisa:
Yeah he is very well known. He's in...let mi count *holds out fingers*...9 shows that I have watched and probably a bunch more :D
He's most known for Zero (Vampire Knight), Ed Elric (FMA and FMAB), and Yoshimori (Kekkaishi)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MCHopnPop said…
smile
Rica Matsumoto (She is Satoshi from Pokemon's Seiyuu) she is really amazing! I loved how she sang the First Japanese Pokemon theme song!,also Megumi Toyoguchi (She is Hikari from Pokemon's Seiyuu),Hiroki Takahashi (He is Jounounchi from Yu-Gi-Oh! voice Seiyuu)..there's more with My Favorite Seiyuu's but I'll stop there..my favorite English voice Actors/Actresses are Tom Souhrada (He Voices Kogoro Daimon (Lector) In Yu-Gi-Oh! and I love his accent XD),Vic Mignogna (Yoshi and Ed's Voice Actor) and Veronica Taylor (Obviously she did Satoshi/Ash's English voice XD)BUT keep in my mind she was my ONLY favorite out of that english cast,and she had the most memorable voice to me XD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shinXran said…
Mizuki Nana
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک marica-ukita said…
cool
vic mignogna..for his voice-lending in fullmetal alchemist..just perfect for edward elric!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wakana said…
wink
Kawasumi Ayako & Fukuyama Jun (Japainese voice actor)
smile
also Wendee Lee! she does the voice of Haruhi Suzumiya<3 and Konata Izumi,and a lot of others,I swear I can reconize her voice anywhere!<-hopefully that made sense :>
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sora7395 said…
Vic Mignogna, Johnny Yong Bosch, Todd Haberkorn, Steven Blum, Wendee Lee, Laura Bailey, Jerry Jewell and Alssandro Juliani for voice actors.
For seiyuus, Mamoru Miyano, Jun Fukuyama, Yuuichi Nakamura, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Itou Kanae, Nana Mizuki, and Aya Hirano.
big smile
I just have to add Tom Souhrada,he gives Kogoro Daimon/"Lector" of Yu-Gi-Oh! the most awesome accent/voice ever!;D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dao said…
smile
jun fukuyama
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TammyPink said…
heart
Vic Mignogna for the English versions and
Takahashi Hiroki for the Japanese versions...
smile
Maggie Flecknoe! she does the dub voice Saya Takagi of Highschool of the dead!:3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katzneko said…
Rie Kugimiya!!

She voice of my fav character that is, Nagi sanzenin, Aisaka Taiga,
shana!(◕‿-)

I like her voice when she's screaming/shouting and crying. It always get hook to my heart(lol). ^ ^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ataro said…
smile
My absolute favorite is Yukari Tamura! For voicing Mei Sunahara, Nanoha Takamachi, and also Asuha Touhara!

Second would have to be Rie Kugimiya! I'm a huge fan of her and Nagi Sanzenin! and Shana, and Taiga Aisaka, and Louise uh... Miss Long Name!
smile
Definitely Satsuki Yukino,she Kagome Higurashi's Japanese voice seiyuu and she is absolutely amazing!:3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LilRedPhoenix said…
Hi There! Boy that is a tough qustion to answer since there are sooo many great voice actors & actresses out there from Japan and the USA. I think my all time favorite Japanese Seiyuu is Takehito Koyasu, his voice is so dreamy no matter what chracter he portrays for the USA I really like Jerry Jewell and J.Michael Tatum along with Greg Ayers (he was great in Beck Mangolian Chop Squad) who knew he could also sing!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chiqui1970 said…
wink
Kikuko Inoue personifying to Belldandy (Aa! Megamisama) or Sayaka Ohara on role of Ai (Popotan)
heart
Ayana Taketatsu!<3 who is seiyu for Kiririn..I mean Kirino Kousaka (Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai) she's amazing!<3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cartoon_maniac said…
heart
Chris Patton from The Nerima Daikon Bothers and Full Metal Panic(FUMMOFFU)or i think thats who you spell it..........I love him
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nade_nagihiko said…
heart
Tamura Yukari! <3 for voicing Lizzie, Rika, Bernkastel, and many more!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sammisaurus said…
Vic Mignogna went to Phoenix Comicon? WAHHH? D: Noooooo I SHOULD HAVE GONNEEE!!! Awwww.... well besides him, I like J. Michael Tatum. Yeah I don't really pay attention to voice actors xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Luna-Lacrimosa said…
Ono Daisuke! <3 He plays Seastian's voice and can sing so awesome O_O His voice mmakes me met. And i love how he says "Yes, my lord" and "you will rule the world" <3333 Go Ono! <3~ He plays alot of animes i know as well! <3
 Ono Daisuke! <3 He plays Seastian's voice and can sing so awesome O_O His voice mmakes me met. And i
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gyroball13 said…
Japanese Voice Actors: Neeko who plays Reborn in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Junko Takeuchi who plays Lambo in KHR!, and Li Mei Chan who plays I-Pin in KHR!
 Japanese Voice Actors: Neeko who plays Reborn in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Junko Takeuchi who plays Lam
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babybunny1496 said…
zzz
Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn, Greg Ayres, J. Michael Tatum, Luci Christian, Brina Palencia...Its really late, and these are the only ones I can remember at the moment. Please forgive me!!
heart
Well Most recently one of my newer favorite voice Seiyuu's is KAORI she does the voice of Haruka-chan from Pokemon!<3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gigglepud said…
I think saying Vic Mignogna's gonna bore you all, but it's true though, he's defs my favourite english VA =3 (If ur a fan of Vic, you should join the fanpop Vic Mignogna clubs)

I also like it when J Michael Tatum and Brina Palencia are in the same shows. Chuck huber also made a good Stein that I'll always remember

As for Seiyuu...
-Romi Paku (awesome Ed)
-JunJun (how can he not be a favourite?)
-Rie Kugimiya (perfected Nagi, Shana & Alphonse & many more XD )

I also like Daisuke Ono and Hiroshi Kamiya, but it may just be the fact that they voiced Sebastian Michaelis, Izaya Orihara & Shizuo Heiwajima respectively.

And I also like Maaya Sakamoto.

And I've also come to like the person who gave voice to Kagamine Len, if only for that reason ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ixAthena said…
smile
My fave voice actors are Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn, Travis Willingham,and Laura Bailey.

Vic Mignogna: Ed from FMA, Zero from VK, Tamaki from Ouran, Spirit from Soul Eater

Todd Haberkorn: Natsu from Fairy Tail, Ling from FMA, Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Italy from Hetalia, Allen from D Gray Man, Hikaru from Ouran

Travis Willingham: Roy from FMA, Kanda from D Gray man, Yagari from VK, Free from Soul Eater, Mori from Ouran

Laura Bailey: Lust from FMA, Tohru from fruitsbasket, Maka from Soul Eater

Best Voice actors ever xD (in my opinion)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gigglepud said…
big smile
^ixAthena, just casually point out, Travis Willingham also did Free from Soul Eater & Mori from Ouran. Todd also did Hikaru from ouran. Laura was a one-episode chara from Ouran (Kanako or something like that).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ixAthena said…
kk Ill edit it :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک animeotaku123 said…
big smile
I love Eri Kitamura , Horie yui and tamura yukari
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bananaaddict said…
Need I say more?
 Need I say more?