عملی حکمت عملی حکمت Recommendations!

Trainofdoom posted on May 12, 2011 at 12:52AM
Okay my fellow anime peeps! Here you will recommend anime! But you MUST give the genre and rating and end it with, 'I reccomend it!'! Pictures and vids are welcome!Start!

last edited on May 15, 2011 at 02:51AM

عملی حکمت 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Trainofdoom said…
Okay my rec; Le Chevalier D'Eon rating is TV-14/(mature for the manga but only for blood and gore, no sex) and the genre is historical, action, supernatural, and seinen!

"We need more sophisticated anime to be produced. I'm tired of every new anime being about ninja's and high school crushes. It's mundane and really spits on the deep anime of the 80's and 90's."-fan comment
This anime has some of the BEST ACTION SCENCES EVER, and I'm not exagerating a bit! Beautiful animation and actual historical ties to real people from long ago make this anime a delightful watch!
I reccomend it!

link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Huh, well this was TOTALLY ignored!! Not that I really mind~
Well I got another one!
TOWARD THE TERRA, probably one of the most underrated animes of it's time. It's release in 2007 coincided with the releases of more popular anime so it went virtually unoticed! It's a shame~!
T.V 14, sci-fi, tradgedy, adventure, shounen, action.
Truly, truly beautiful anime, don't pass on this one. You'll miss out on a treat!
I reccomend it!
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tokyomacncheese said…
big smile
So many animes to recommend but ok here goes nothing :D
My anime that i recommend is Soul Eater!!! I rate this anime 10/10 it has excellent characters, good storyline, and its got its own original feel to it
its horror, comedy, little bit of romance, and all out fun wrapped into one
i really like this series and i hope u do otherwise ull be missing it! so I Recommend it!! :D
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LilRedPhoenix said…
I like older anime series, some of the picks may not be available at the stores but they are worth checking out.

Eathian - Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1998 by AnimeWorks. Angels are among us, they are there to observe the Earth and make the determination about the humanity amongst it's people, these angelic investigators watch, listen and learn, if it is determined that "earthians" vices outweight their virtues the planet as we know it may be destroyed! The imagery is fluid and graceful,the characters are beautifully designed and the musical scores are masterpieces to listen to.
big smile
^ Its by Yun Kouga right? I freaking love that manga!
It's 'Earthian' BTW
heart
I Gots another one!! Wow, this is really a one sided attempt huh?....
Okay then
ANGEL BEATS
From the producer who brought you Air and Clannad this TV-14 fantasy, comedy, romance, and action anime is a MUST SEE. Its only 13 eps(with a bonus 14th episode) but those 6 or so hours of the anime are packed with humor, reality and beauty.
WARNING
If you don't like crying like a little girl,then this anime is not
for you! But watch it anyway!
I reccomend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY! I have another one that I've just finished watching!
High School of the Dead.
This anime is about several students trying to survive a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! As if that already isn't kick-ass enough! Have you ever seen a zombie get double-tapped with a motorcycle? I thought so...
While this is an overall good anime it's rating SHOULD be TV-MA, and I'm only saying this because IT IS AN ECCHI! Forget the blood and gore, there is WAY to much boobage in this anime. Have you ever seen the matrix boob version? Thought so...
I particularly didn't mind all the panty-shots, cleavage and suggestive things but if you are not ready for mature content(and I hope you know what this implies) then DO NOT watch this anime.
However if your mind is already corrupted then enjoy the show!
Genre;Action, ecchi, romance(?), violence, zombie smashing, horror, awesome
I recommend it to those who can handle it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katzneko said…
tongue
Well I love Angel beats. But I Dont like High school of dead. Because its Ecchi.... Dx
hmmm
The ecchi bummed me out too, as a female I was actually pretty pissed but I managed to endure it...