Band of Brothers Am I the only one who is still obsessed with this mini series!

Savy28 posted on Dec 19, 2012 at 05:35AM
I feel like I am the only one who still is in love with this lol xD

Band of Brothers 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک armybratbeth said…
We didn't have cable when this series first came out so I didn't see it or even hear about it at the time, and I only just discovered it this year, 2018. I'm now a total fan -- bought the box set in DVD, Blu-Ray, and one BBC set that can only be watched in the non-North American region. I think I have all the autobiographical books now, although every now and then I find a new one on Amazon by someone who was part of Easy Company but not in the series. I just finished watching it for the fifth time this year, and each time it gets easier to pick out who's who in the crowd scenes where everyone is wearing helmets and have their faces dirtied. Now I watch it to pick out characters in the background, or hear lines that I missed before but have seen quoted in fan forums. So I'm newly in love with BoB and will be for a long time yet!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک militaryguy said…
I work as free-lance film crew .I worked on this series ,also Private Ryan .I still consider myself fortunate to have been a part of this production , despite all the many 'Hollywood' films that i have been involved in since .
There is indeed , a bond between those that were a part of the series - I have had occasion to work with others that were involved , and there is always a moment of recognition when this fact is mentioned . Scott Grimes signed my BOB jacket that the crew were given by Tom Hanks on wrap , when I worked with him on 'Robin Hood' , with the dedication 'We did it , brother ! '
i have many continuity and set photographs (as it was my job ) , if you would be interested
Regards
Pete Christopher
IMDB as Peter K Christopher , costume /wardrobe
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 607Squadron said…
The story of my love for BoB is the same as Beth's above -- not surprisingly since I'm her sister. I bought us both calendars for 2019 that you can have made for you with photographs of many of the "brothers" on each month's page. You are so lucky, Pete! I know Beth and I would both love to see your photographs somehow!
Lindsay