Barbie فلمیں Barbie Diaries- part 2?

Lorinna posted on Jul 31, 2010 at 08:47AM
Hi everyone! Today I went on Kelly Sheridan's official site in Canada. Well, all of Barbie heroines (except Mariposa & Thumbelina) have her voice.
I long studied the site and came across an interesting record of her voice. Here: link (play Commercial demo).
Could this be a hint at the continuation of the history of Barbie Diaries? I would be very glad! Please write your opinion about my discovery. Your Lorinna / Lolita.

Barbie فلمیں 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک faithinChrist said…
hmmm
Whoa...interesting. Hmm...I'm not sure what it means, but if they had moved, that would be an interesting plot. I can't say I'm thrilled with the idea of a new Barbie Diaries...as you know I'm partial to princess movies.:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lorinna said…
smile
Of course. I also prefer classic movies, perhaps the presence of ballet scenes!
But when you learn about new movie not from the pages of the Internet or from some magazine, but from the lips of the most Kelly Sheridan, all doubts are erased, instead, comes expectation.
Oh, I almost forgot. In second movie, don't they disclose the secret of Stephanie? Margot like this theme!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink_shine said…
surprise
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Of course I like it! Second part of Barbie Diaries! Yahoo!!
But when? Why she don't say tha date of this movie???
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک faithinChrist said…
Really? I haven't heard of a second Barbie Diaries till now. Where'd you find it???
wink
faithinChrist, don't listen what Margot say. She is just big Barbie Diaries fan and be glad, just heard something about Diaries' sequel.
crying
Dear Barbie Diaries fans, I have a sad news: this demo isn't hint on new Barbie movie. This is just commercial demo by Kelly Sheridan.