Barbie فلمیں The character that آپ most loved and adored in all Barbie فلمیں so far

corinne17 posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 06:57PM
I'm really interested to know which is your favorite character on Barbie movies so far.From a background character if you have one to a main protagonist of a movie.Don't forget to mention why you like the character.So,have a great time.
last edited on Jun 08, 2011 at 07:07PM

Barbie فلمیں 7 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MajorAbbey said…
cool
Do I even need to say it? Well, apparently so...

My favourite Barbie movie character so far - and it doesn't look like it's going to change, at this rate - is Major Mint. There are plenty of characters I've liked a lot (Helene, Corinne, Delphine), but not one of them has came close to him yet.

Why do I like him so much? Well, as I've probably said before, I can relate to him. We're both tall Englishmen who prefer things to be a certain way. We both want to have control over things in our lives and we don't necessarily make a good first impression. I suppose that's why I find it so easy to write for him, because I've been in his shoes so often. He also has a lot of self confidence which I don't have, but I want to have. So, out of all the characters so far, he's the one who reminds me the most of myself. He's also the character who got me into this fandom.

Another thing I like so much about the Major is that he has a very strong personality. It may not be the most original personality, but it certainly stands out. Put all the Barbie characters in a group, and no one can really mistake Major Mint for anyone else. Sure, there are characters who are similar - Lord Gastrous, Helene (which is probably why I like those two) - but they aren't identical.

Finally, he's just a great character. He has an interesting way of looking at things, and while he can be unpleasant, he has his own reasons for doing so. He makes mistakes, but he's not completely dumb; he's just inexperienced in certain areas. He's a good man, but he's flawed. In that sense, he's pretty realistic, because we all know good but flawed people. We might even know someone who has been living a way of life for so long that he or she sticks to living that way, even when their circumstances have changed and those rules don't apply anymore. So that's another reason I like him; he's believable. I'm not saying there aren't other characters who I think are great, realistic or believable, but I don't have the same connection with them as I do with the Major.

(Sorry for the huge post)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lorinna said…
blush
OMKelly, I never seen such great'n'amazing answer, Miss Major!
Oh, as for me...there's no OMKellysh one character! One part of me belongs to Brietta, another to Courtney of 12DP, anoter to Glee, and my heart belongs to Paulo Marco, Paul McCartney and King Dominick.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MajorAbbey said…
smile
No problem. I'm glad you both liked it; I think my inner English student just popped out there. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lorinna said…
wink
No worriez; it seems funny-ness is included in all my comments. Also, part about my heart is OMKellysh true.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CleoCorinne said…
laugh
You can see it from my username... I love Corinne! Lol! It's obvious... I had even her as userpic, but now I changed it because Lyssa has ^this girl's fiancé as her userpic! LOL!
The other characters that I love are Rosella, Mariposa, Kathleen from 12DP, Graciella, Erika and Liana because:
Rosella loves singing, and I do too
Mariposa likes reading (me too!!);
Kathleen because she's my favorite Princess, with Courtney and Fallon, from 12DP;
Graciella because she's a romantic fairy and she has amazing hair;
Erika because I loved P&P since I was little for the beautiful moral and the emotional story, and she was my favorite character;
Liana because I love music and that movie has amazing backgrounds.
Also, I think Viveca, Aramina, Renée, Alexa and Melody must be mentioned too, because they represent my three best friends...
Viveca and Alexa: my amazing best friend that I know since I was 2 years old (I'm not lying! It's true!);
Aramina and Melody: my black-haired best friend, Chiara (she's chiara_violin here)
Renée: my third best friend, here she's SokaSkfits

I love so many characters about Barbie Movies, but I mentioned the most important here ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک corinne17 said…
laugh
I just made some improvements to my answer

As regarding for me,you can see it from yourself.Corinne
is a very brave girl.She's kind really smart and I love
the moral she gives to us.Noone can be compared with her.
I'm dying for Corinne and I can give my life for her.
Believe me, I mean it.

Also,is a girl with a lot of determination and
self-confidence.Corinne is a well-trained and disciplined
girl who knows what she wants and gets it just like me.
All of these thanks to her willingness and spirited obstinacy
to be a musketeer.Because,everyone doubted she could be a
musketeer.But she insisted on it and that's the main reason
I love her.

In adittion,noone scares that so fearless girl.So,don't dare
to mess with her because you'll regret it.The admiration I
feel for Corinne cannot be described or explained.I don't
think that I'll love another character as I love Corinne.
To sum up, I have a lot in common with her and one of these
is that I love adventoure.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک faithinChrist said…
My favorite character would probably be Odette...she's so scared and wimpy at the beginning but she finds the courage to do what's hard for her. I love Erika too, and Fallon and Aramina.
Carlita the skunk and Ivan the porcupine (Swan Lake as well:) are perhaps my favorite Kelly characters. I adored them when I was younger:)