Biggerstaff Family (The late) GD's room

GemonkDruid posted on Jan 06, 2011 at 11:34PM
You walk up the stairs, feeling overwhelmed by the huge Biggerstaff estate, when suddenly your eyes fix on one particular door. You halt, feeling slightly apprehensive. The sign "KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU" was printed in big bold letters that looked strangely familiar, like off an album cover. Then you see a poster of a red heart-shaped grenade pinned onto the door, and think, "Of course! Green Day!"

Then you see another sign that says, "RIP GD".

You don't bother to knock, knowing that the once very alive girl and owner of this room will never come back.

Until you hear a familiar voice yelling, "HEY! I MAY BE A GHOST, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST BARGE THE FUCK IN."

Oh dear.

xD
last edited on Apr 29, 2011 at 08:47AM

Biggerstaff Family 409 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 409

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
Time to add a few decorations:
 Time to add a few decorations:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jodarchy said…
laugh
*runs into the room and plasters the walls with glee posters* *tasers spike after he starts chasing her*
*escapes room unharmed*
mwahaha
JODA!!! >:C

You mean auntie.

*removes posters* *gives groaning Spike special vampire medicine*

*puts posters of Green Day on*
 JODA!!! >:C آپ mean auntie. *removes posters* *gives groaning Spike special vampire medicine* *pu
I need more bodyguards. *hires Panic! At The Disco to be my bodyguards along with Spike*
I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth is smelly...
My shiny pic:
 My shiny pic:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissKnowItAll said…
*forgets to knock and instead just walks in*

Well...that's just a delightful image to wake up to in the morning. :)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*kills Miss*

Sorry, but I did warn you.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissKnowItAll said…
Damn it.

That's it, I'm going to my room!
Bleh. :P

Hey, you should have read the sign.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
mischievous
*runs in room* REVENGE! *burns posters of Green Day and tosses lobster in room before running out again*
*snort* Foolish sister. They're unburnable. I put a spell to turn them into water. *cooks lobster and eats it*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
I'm going to my room... See ya sis!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1-2vampire said…
mischievous
Hey I just wondered... what relation am I to people?
Erm... you can be Best's daughter! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DracoLuver said…
*looks pale* GD! T-tell y-your h-husba- I 'm .. a-afraid o-of VAMPIRES! *cowers behind her* SAVE ME!
Hey, you're going to marry Justin Bieber, so you can't really talk. :P
*goes red* At least he's not trying to suck my blood out! *stares at Spike*
*huffs* For your information, Spike has a soul!
*knocks on the door* GD! Really! I'm not getting married! I swear! In the future you can be the maid of honor! Pleaase! *feels like an idiot* ALOHOMORA!
Do you solemnly swear you're not getting married?
I solemnly swear I'm not getting married! I would've informed everyone if I was ... unless I'm eloping. *quickly adds* but I'm not! Mother would never allow it... I would humiliate her.
Yay!
*walks in with blood-shot eyes and hair messed up* GD, c-can I s-sleep i-in y-your r-room. M-my w-wall is b-broken. A-and p-p *starts crying*
Bleh. Need more MCR in this room.
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I divorced Spike. Dx
Ah, it's okay GD! It was for the best ... Nico is much better anyway, right? :D
PICSPAM!
 PICSPAM!
GD
 GD
GD
 GD
GD
 GD
Wow... haven't updated in ages
Hai, GD!

Oh tell me about it - Rebecca sounds so horrid! My ears literally burn, but alas, it's stuck in my head too >.>

"It's Friday, Friday, Friday! Everybodys kickin' on Friddaay!"

People are comparing him to Justin, but in my opinion, she's worse. :S

BTW - I love the colors in Greenday pic #2. Red ties + black suits <3
Now everyone's singing Friday on FREAKING TUESDAY.

Lol my friend Hobo is funny. She said if the theme for tour was Twilight/Glee/Taylor Swift/any girly mainstream thing, she would dress up as Osama Bin Laden.

In other news, I want to cut my hair back to boy hair. Haven't done that since 2nd grade.

Why, thank you! I actually do have a variation of that poster IRL.
"It Tuesday, Tuesday, everybody's kickin' on Tuesday!" I was singing it with my friends today x)

Hobo? Wonder how you got that nickname - and oh, tell me about it. Twilight, you know I hate that, but Glee - it's too mainstream. They can't sing, I don't even think they're in it for the music, only the attention. Taylor is annoying, and she always complains about her boyfriends in her songs. She seems controlling and she hasn't been with one person for too long (they probably got sick of her.) Her songs are always like, 'I thought I loved you ... but then you liked her! Why did you do this to me - now my heart is hurt.'
I honestly wanna tape her mouth shut!

And awesome! Boy hair as in pixie cut, or boy hair? :P .. you're lucky that it suits you (or I assume it suits you.) It's difficult for some girls to look feminine but good with that hair.
I say go for it! I have long hair right now .. it's a bother.

And awesome! You should get a life-size portrait of Gerard (right name?) and put it next to your bed. It would be creepy at night (well, I would be freaked out by the thing staring at me. I'm not insulting Gerard - like even if it was Spongebob, I'd be scared.)

So ... yeahh :P
Coz her last name sounds like Hobo... she's Vietnamese! Haha, our school is 90% Asian, no lie. :P

ikr???? But everyone loves those 3, and they always say I suck because I think they suck. This girl (with an awfully nasally voice) was like, "Say Taylor Swift is awesome" And I was like "No fucking way" and she was like, "you swore!" in a tattle-tale voice! It would have been so funny, if it wasn't so freaking annoying. >.<

Haha, it doesn't suit me at all, but who cares. :P Although my last boy haircut didn't count, coz I wanted Kuzco hair.

Gerard Way? (Gee likes HP and LOTR, just so you know) I already have a poster of all of MCR, and I don't think you can get life-sized posters of frontmen here anyway. :P Besides, I like his younger, hotter, sweeter brother, Mikey Way.

He likes arts and crafts awwwww <33333333
My brain is fried - I've been arguing with my cousin (and agreeing with a classmate of mine that I hardly get to speak to otherwise). He's an idiot. He thinks he's smarter then me, and always tries to flaunt his "knowledge." So, anyway, my classmate and I were discussing national debt, and he's like
(this is a real quote, by the way):

"Also none of those countries have anything on the U.S. We have lots of weapons that no one knows of. One thing that is japans problem is that they did not make their nuclear plant right so that is y it is messed up."
Me: Weapons? Are you sayign we should call war on China? National debt can't be solved that way, we'd be cowards if we did that. And no, actually, Japan has the strongest buildings and they are ready for giant disastors. They also the leaders in the nuclear plants (I believe), so they obviously know what to do. America has over 100, and since our structures are weaker, the enviorment can be ruined.
Cuz: You can say that India is gonna take over America because India and china control everything right now but they won't because they r part of the U.N. No truly America does have better buildings it is true put they did make the plant wrong.
Me:: NATIONAL DEBT - we don't own India anything. I'm not saying China is planning on taking the US over. We OWE THEM MONEY. 17 trillion dollars. LEGALLY we owe this amount. We CANNOT solve this with war, and we have to pay the money back. If China wanted, they could ask for the money now, and our whole government can cripple. We can't do anything, because what China did was LEGAL. We're in debt, we're much weaker then before. We've been running without a budget since November.
Cuz: It doesn't matter we r all gonna die on 05/21/11.
Me:: No, we do have buildings, but Japan knew that they would be in dangers of floods and earth quakes, so their buildings were stronger. if that same earth quake hit the west coast, we wouldn't be in a good shape because our buildings aren't built to sustain that. And the earth quake was the one that caused those plants to act that way. You have to be really gulliable to believe that. No, we're not going to die :/
Cuz: America is climbing out of a depression so we will make up the debt to china and we r not gonna be enslaved.
Me: Enslaved ... lol. No, we're not climbing too much now. We owe 17 TRILLION and we are still buying things from China, which is not helping because it's adding to the debt.
Cuz: My facts r right u know y because I get them from a elderly man 65ish that is like a scientist he subs at my school and he is right. You on the other hand get facts from news and the www 35% is wrong
Me: They said the world was going to end in 2000, that didn't happen. They said 2012, and May 21. There have been MANY things that people have expected, but never happened. And no, one man's judgement does not affect anything. The news? Oh, you mean the people who are educated in those type of things? and no, the news has never talked about the world ending because it's untrue and they have better things to cover, such as millions of people dying right now. link http://www.dirjournal.com/entertainment-jo­urn­al/­fai­led­-pr­oph­eci­es-­maj­or-­doo­msd­ay-­pre­dic­tio­ns-­tha­t-d­id-­not­-co­me-­tru­e/

--------------

All of these are real quotes from our argument. We're in the same grade, but he is a year older. Who seems more educated? He stopped replying afterwards, but you probably have an idea of who won. Sorry, had to explode to someone. I HATE HIS F****** GUTS! (See? I NEVER use profanity!)

----------

My school consists of mostly Mexicans! They all think I am too (I'm not, I'm actually Indian, but I suppose my half tan might make them think ..)

And I agree - only mindless girls like her. Honestly, her songs aren't even inspiring. All she does is complain while she has a better life then most people. Anyway, I wouldn't blame those guys. She seems stuck-up.

Kuszo hair? Am not famalier, but you should still try it - it seems fun.

Mikey Way ... lol, I love his name. I'll check out the video in a bit .. I have to go to sleep pretty soon. AND HE LIKES HARRY POTTER AND LORD OF THE RINGS? he's awesome now.

this is how the problem started: (the giant argument + talking to classmate):
Forgot to add in my freakishly long post, goodnight. It's 11:47pm and I was suppose to sleep at 10. ;)

G'night, love you *hugs*
But... using profanity is win. ;~;

Indian? (stereotype questions coming up...)

Can you ride elephants?

Do you eat beef?

Have you ever been in a Bollywood movie?

Are you offended by the movie Slumdog Millionaire?

Lol, You Belong With Me is so cliche. Nerds don't wear goofy glasses and t-shirts! They're actually smart, geez. >.<

I think Gives You Hell was a better geeky music video thingy. And the meaning is so much better :D

Kuzco? You know? The Emperor's new Groove?

Yes, I know. *sigh* he's so dreamy, like a real-life Nico Di Angelo...

Yes he does. See the video below

Night *glomps*
Can you ride elephants?

Um, I think it's illegal to ride elephants down my street. America sucks x) .. no, I never rode one before, and I don't think I want to o.o

Do you eat beef?

Not unless it's from Taco Bell or another Mexican resturaunt/fast-food place :P

Have you ever been in a Bollywood movie?

No. I want to be in Hollywood :/

Are you offended by the movie Slumdog Millionaire?

I haven't watched it, so no.

- I agree. It's so stupid, and I hate how preps listen to the song and don't realize that the song is going AGAINST them. The song is telling their boyfriends to give the sweet girls a chance. It makes me kinda laugh at the irony of the popular girl singing it.

Gives You Hell - the song, I like it very much, I haven't watched the video though. You Belong With Me reminds me of a very horrid parody of "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. It's .. too similar, and it has somewhat the same message, 'cept Avril gets to the point:

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here along, so why can't you see? You belong with me!"
"Hey, hey, you, you. I don't like your girlfriend! Hey,hey, you, you I think you need a new one. Hey, hey, you, you I could be your girlfriend."

OH! Okay, yes, I know what you're talking about. Like the long, wavy'ish hair. That actually would look good - DO IT!:D

--- OMG OMG! Okay, GD, I give him props! WOO! LORD OF THE RINGS & HARRY POTTER :D .. guess what! I was listening to 97.1, the station that plays mainstream and the one I always listen to, and I thought;

"You know, these songs are kind of stupid. They seem fabricated - it's like they've never even felt these emotions they are trying to pass through the song. Why hadn't I noticed that before? All they do is sing whatever their publicist throws at thhem - it doesn't inspire anyone. I listened to Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and that had much more force and power - and kind of made me think about everything. Maybe GD is right ... mainstream sucks. I don't like rock - but I am definitely listening to Greenday when I get home."

All in a 5 minute drive. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is one of my favorite songs, and I fell in love with it when I heard it [sixth grade], so now I will listen to Greenday in a bit :]

aren't ya proud? :D
You should watch GYH, and listen to AAR. They're so... *lack of adjectives* damn good.

Ahhhh I love Avril Lavigne! Except she has bitchy moments sometimes, like insulting Shakira because she doesn't speak English or whatever. :P

I TOLD YOUUUUUU GEE WAS AWESOME!!! Hehe, look at this: link
link

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! (unless you're joking, in which case, :PPPP)

I will try to find not-so-rock Green Day songs for you. Hmmm... start with Good Riddance.
Or the lullaby/Christmas versions.

link

link
'Mkay, I have to listen to it tomorrow. Everyone is sleeping and I cannot find my head phones :S

I'm not joking, by the way. :))
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Lol don't you have an iTouch?
I ... kinda lost it o.o
Lost it? D;

I'd die without mine D:
NUUUUUUU HOMEWORK OVERLOAD AGAIN

Tech: None

Music: Bassline/Chords/Vocals

English: Poem

Maths: Draw travel graph
8:04
Column graph

History: None

Innovations: Advertisement

VA: None

Latin: Slave auction, translate passage

PDHPE: Assessment Task

Science: Database, reflection
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KateKicksAss said…
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Races in and puts up the following poster* I'm feeling evil today! *skips around maniacally*
 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Races in and puts up the following poster* I'm feeling evil today! *skips around ma
As long as no one's looking.........
*Tacks up another poster*

Heh heh, I'm feeling REALLY evil, :P

Sorry, couldn't resist, you can get me back if you want, :P
 As long as no one's looking......... *Tacks up another poster* Heh heh, I'm feeling REALLY evil, :P
*Runs away before anyone sees me*