Biggerstaff Family Confessions

DracoLuver posted on Apr 27, 2011 at 04:53AM
This is a forum where we can confess and not feel stupid or guilty. This is different from the other forum that discusses problems and resolutions because our confessions can be quite stupid & don't have to relate to anything at all.

I'll start:

I confess; I have a slight crush on Bear Grylls...

Biggerstaff Family 54 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alexthedog said…
crying
I am a Willy Wonka-phobic
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
(Bear Grylls? The guy who likes drinking piss? :L)

I am scared of Teletubbies.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wotcher-tonks said…
I'm afraid of birds >.<
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lucius_malloy said…
when I was little, I used to think that if I didn't sleep all curled up in the foetal position, Cruella De Vil's evil henchmen would saw my legs off. and also that if my blanket didn't cover every inch of me, including my head, she'd see me (I don't quite know what I thought she'd do to me, but I was scared all the same...).
to this day I can't sleep without a blanket between me and the edge of the bed. it's crazy, I know, but...
^I thought that too, except it was with Chucky and his wife :O
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissKnowItAll said…
worried
I used to think there was a scaly, green monster that would make me deathly ill if it touched me, and it came to my room at night and stayed at bottom of my bed. I terrified me. :|
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DracoLuver said…
(GD, I don't think of him that way LOL. I think "Bear Grylls, the really weird crazy dude who knows a lot about nature xD)

- I am horribly scared of Michael Jackson & Big Bird
- I use to think when I was younger that if I didn't have a pillow behind me when I slept, a monster would come and eat me.

- I also believed that if my leg, arm, face, etc wasn't covered by a blanket, something would saw it off (kind of like Auntie's, but I didn't have a specific person/monster in mind)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zanhar1 said…
I'm paranoid \^_^/
@Malloy I still cover my head with a blanket too. It doesn't hide me well but it makes me feel better. Why do I do this... Paranoia of course :P
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KateKicksAss said…
I'm scared of balloons. No joke.

But only the round rubber kind, not the crinkly helium kind.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDark_Angelx said…
-I slept with a nightlight until...last year!

-I had my binky until I was five. In fact, just last month, my dad somehow found my old one and showed it to me. He jokingly asked if I wanted it-I said no of course.

-I'm siriusly afraid of holes-in the ground, and, gosh, even in cheese. I've always been afraid I might fall in one forever (not that I think I could fall in cheese, but it's just that I'm afraid of it because of that)
er, Kate... you know that my icon is a balloon, right? :S
@Dark: Lol, same about the holes thing.

I used to... *shudder* like mainstream. :L

And despite pink being my least favorite colour, my room is full of it.
I used to...*gulps* love Twilight...*hides*
I think we all did Tonks :)

I'm always paranoid - I feel like I'm obnoxious and loud to everyone & that people think I'm trying to get attention by doing stupid things. I also feel like a drama-queen & that I blurt out my life to everyone. -.-

Now I feel like people might think I'm posting this to get attention and sympathy, but I'm really not!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک harrypotterbest said…
meh
I'm kinda afraid of Queen Elizabeth II... :L
I NEVER LIKED TWILGHT

TAKE THAT ASHLEY

AND FOR MY CONFESSION

I LIKE BITING MY NAILS :D
GD- We share a disgusting habit then! :D
I bite my nails all the time! Can't seem to stop! :p

I'm also super paranoid that no one likes me and they all talk about me behind my back. :|
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IzzyOzera said…
I used to think that if I didn't close my door and keep the light on Voldermort was going to come and get me......Don't ask how the door and light would have kept him out.
I used to like Twilight....in fact I was one of the fans who typd lyke dis.
I bite my nails
I'm super paranoid
I think I have trust issues
Guys, I had the same issues as Izzy, DL, Emmy, and Zan, but I thought Willy Wonka would get me xD
Lol this isn't a gummy bear from one of the movies, this is from California Gurls :P
 Guys, I had the same issues as Izzy, DL, Emmy, and Zan, but I thought Willy Wonka would get me xD Lo
you guys should see my (nonexistent) nails :D
I have those too. I don't know how to stop! I already tried the hot sauce method, and the duct-tape w/medical gloves method.
Well, I have kinda stopped for like, a week or something, but it freaked me out how long the nails were and the dirt under it, so I just... bit it.

Buuuut according to my dad, you can get worms inside of you if you bite your nails. O__O
I only bite my nails once in a while...
YOU GOTZ WORMZ, FOO
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک potterrox said…
I sleep with a stuffed monkey named monkeykins :)
I used to run and jump into bed because I was convinved there were monsters underr there
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ninja-Kitten said…
Didn't everyone? That's why I got a day bed :P No space under the bed!
Lol I didn't get the monster fear :D

In fact, I now know why I haven't got nightmares for 5 years or so.

Confessions:

- I can't swallow pills/tablets :P I have to get like cough syrup or something, or crush up the pill. It majorly sucks.

- I used to hate Fall Out Boy
UPDATEEEEE >.<
My sister still can't swallow tablets or pills. I can swallow them with out water. :)
I had a trundle bed, but I thought the monster was really thin, like flat stanley :)
Flat Stanley :P
My sister can't swallow them xD
laugh
another confession: flat stanley creeps me out
I have no clue who Flat Stanley is.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1-2vampire said…
Lol I bite my nails, and sleep with this sort of cotton book thing my grandad gave me when I was like one. It's not the same one, I lost like loads, ripped loads, but I've had the current one since I was six and it's really comforting and I like it xD

I'M NOT ASHAMED! ;)
I have a toy dog in my bed. Have done since I got him on christmas day 1999. He's my bestest ever friend. x]
this abomination is flat stanley
. He is a flat boy that puts himself in a envelop and ships himself all over the world.
 this abomination is flat stanley . He is a flat boy that puts himself in a envelop and ships himself
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1-2vampire said…
OMGOSH now I remember Flat Stanley.
It was odd...
heart
... still no clue...

I sleep with a teddy -- I've had him since my first birthday.
I thought there were guys with cameras who changed the street-lights. I didn't know this was untrue until 2 weeks ago o.o
nice, Draco :D
it took me absolute ages to realise that a computer is something that computes :P
I think I'm a bit of a gossip D;
lol so am I :D
I'm way lazy.
I was obsessed with The Backyardigans up until 5th grade. I had a poster, watched the show, and got online updates xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MrsPadfoot said…
I watched Barney until I was 8.

I sleep with a quilt my Gran made me.

I sleep in a faded tee shirt that no matter how many times I wash it carries a bit of a smell.

And, since I don't know where else to put this, I'm conservative. Not much of a confession, more of a fact.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Waterwhip said…
heart
1)Every night, I cry very hard and listen to the song "You Are Not Alone". I miss Michael so much because the world was so cruel to him and nobody understood what a tough life he had starting from childhood. He was abused mentally all his life and people showed no respect for him even though he was an angel on Earth.
2) When I was a little girl around age 2 my sister made me a CD with Smooth Crimninal on it and I loved that song. It was one of my earliest memories. I used to go around saying "Im going to meet the person who wrote this song. Ill see a concert one day. Youll see" when I was 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-and a bit to 10. When I was 10 I still kept that CD close to my heart and still listened to the jackson 5 just didnt know michael jackson sang any of those songs. I didnt know he wrote such amazing songs that I loved. On June 25th 2009, I watched Michael Memorial and I felt so defeated when they played smooth criminal I knew I missed my chance. I ended up deafeated, ruined by shame and gave up on the whole thing because my dreams were crushed. For 1 year, he didnt cross my mind. Then one month ago, I decided I had waited long enough and went to find my CD. Unfortunetly, It was lost. I watched the videos on Youtube and fell in love allover again. Then I made up my mind. I would dedicate my life to making Michael proud in heaven and doing things that would make him smile.
3)When people diss michael I feel the pain like he would. I would much rather them diss me than him. "I have a heart and I have feeling. I feel that. Dont do it."~ Michael Jackson
4) I used to be really upset when my friends started girl drama for no reason or a stupid reasont hat doesnt matter. I dotn care anymore because I know I have friends up in heaven and they are watching me and are with me with every step I take.
5) This is strange yet stupid. I am not afraid to die. Im not going to kill myself I just mean if it is my time then I am not afraid and never will be. I know that when it is my time and I go to heaven, I will fulfill my long lost dreams.
6)When I was 5, I watched the living with michael jackson documentery. I was a VERY mature 5 year old. I couldnt find a thing wrong with Michael. I knew about rape and all that but the man seemed so innocent. I can tell when someone is lying and I can ready eyes like some can read palms. I looked into his eyes and saw the pure innocence. I could never find a thing wrong with michael. Only Martin Bashir. That is why I hate Martin Bashir so much. Because he ruined him like death ruined me.
 1)Every night, I cry very hard and listen to the song "You Are Not Alone". I miss Michael so much bec
I'm a liberal, also just a fact, not a confession.
I reread books more than people think is normal.
I don't have a ton of friends, but the ones I do have are great.
I'm really excited to go to a wedding so I can get a new dress :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunalovely said…
crying
Im a loner. I only have 3 friends that I can truly call friends who would literally take a punch for me. All my other friends are books, mangas and my ipod
I'm sorry :'(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lunalovely said…
Ah, its okay. Im okay with it. I actually dont like having alot of friends. People can get annoying