Biggerstaff Family DL's Twitter-Thing

DracoLuver posted on May 02, 2011 at 03:27AM
I realized that I use our wall like Twitter & I spam it constantly, so from now on I'll post here unless I have something extremely important to say.

It's not just limited to me though, y'all can use it if you wish.

Biggerstaff Family 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DracoLuver said…
Osama Bin Laden was killed - I hate him very, very much although I don't like people celebrating
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GemonkDruid said…
Fuck yeah we finally moved on to rock in music x] I can sing Johnny B Goode. I'M LIKE MARTY MCFLY!!
Also, I kinda feel... sad. That Bin Laden is dead. *narrowly dodges tomatoes* I mean, death just saddens me, y'know? And his family must miss him...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissKnowItAll said…
^ I kind of feel the same way. He's still a person and all. And it isn't going to stop the attacks, it's just going to make them more vicious. :/
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alexthedog said…
I just heard about that. I feel the same way as DL.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MrsPadfoot said…
I think we might be overdoing it a bit, but I think part of it has to do with our bitterness.

Think about. We're told our entire lives that we're so lucky to be American. We hadn't fought on our on soil in ages. We live comfortably, we don't fear that our government will be the source of all evil.

I've heard the stories. My mom was at home, watching Blues Clues with my little sister and I. Then her phone rang, and the channel was changed away from Nick Jr. almost immediately. America, where we thought we were safe, had been attacked. Thousands of civilians would die in the next hours. The twin towers had fallen, the Pentagon had followed. A plane in a field was said to have been headed toward D.C. They had rooted their way into our system, and brought down the symbols of our commerce and military.

We were furious, outraged, shocked, frightened. How would President Bush react? How would we react? Is it over? Are you sure? Are we going to war? Will it be HERE?

We went to war, but we couldn't find the mastermind behind it. This is a big deal, even if it is death. I'm not going to jump up and down and do my happy dance, but I'm really not upset or sadden at all by his death. He was our Voldemort, always working behind the scenes, impossible to find. Would you mourn Voldemort?

I'm saddened that his life got messed up, and somewhere along the way he went from our nation's friend to our ultimate enemy. I really have no feelings on the matter, but I see where it would make others excited. Especially, in the case of many, if he was the reason you lost some one you loved.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DracoLuver said…
I'm not sad, MPF, because Osama died. I'm sad that a human being died and we're celebrating.
I feel happy and relieved that he isn't endangering us anymore, and thank god he's not, but at the same time it doesn't feel right for me to scream: "YES, SOMEONE IS DEAD! USA!" That's not what we're about.
I GOTS ME SOME CACTI <33333333

link

From left to right: Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre.

Yes, I was sad enough to name them after my fav band.

But they are called Green Day for a reason.