Bleach عملی حکمت Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach عملی حکمت 6372 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5701-5750 of 6372

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک K0VIP3R said…
Hey Guys, me and some others are looking for some participants in the third Arc of our RP Bleach: A New Generation. We do require people who are decent posters and can post frequently. I do suggest you read what's happened and what's going on. (Link Below)

link

We are not currently looking for any participants for the current arc, so spend the time creating your characters and refining your zanpakuto. If interested get in touch by messaging me or if you want any details on the next arc. (Which is gonna be awesome by the way ; ) ) And I'll let you know when the arc starts. I'll then need your character profiles for the arc transition.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wantadog said…
@K0VIP3R

Recruiting: Like a boss!

Or maybe since it's the bleach club....

Recruiting Like A Bankai!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blackpanther666 said…
big smile
@HollowDestroyer, it isn't meant to... I don't want to create him a lame, cliche Bankai. Also, it doesn't really matter, anyway; a Bankai doesn't have to be similar to Shikai, but sometimes it makes more sense to - this isn't one of those times. I have no intention of creating a Bankai that replicates Aizen's Zanpakuto, or something ridiculous like that. Plus, this ability actually kind of does relate to his Shikai anyway, because I'm going to design it so that the way he moves and they way he creates these images occurs in much the same way that his 'Inverted World' does - that is, to attack, ignoring the sense of sight and hearing, as well as nulling the effects that instinct and training have on a battle.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HollowDestroyer said…
@blackpanther well it is your creation Doctor Frankenstein. XD
Lol. The idea I put on there the other was just my first idea, I'll probably end up expanding on it much more than what I did originally. I'll post it on here when I'm done, though. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DAICHIKINJO356 said…
MY ZANPAKUTO
name : mizuki (water princess)
release: splash
seald form: a katana a gaurd shaped like waves on 2 sides

SHIKAI
blade is sorrounded with water and turns into a anchor with a broad sword tip on the top
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
abilty 1
allows the controler to control water around and can form it into water balls
abillty 2 turns the zanpakuto into water and any other blade the controler is touching by holding out ur first two fingers on the right hand and slashing them in the air to make it in blade form agin u do the same but with ur left hand
abilllty 3 mizuki burasto (water princess blast) controle jabs the zanpakuto in air and says mizuki burasto and a water shape of the shikai form and covers it in blue spiritual pressure and is used as projectail like gestuga tensho
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
BANKAI
(note every abilty can be destroyed if cut of from the tusba )
jenshi mizuki (humanoid water princess)
blade turns into water that the controller controls with his thoughts same as shikai abillty 2
bankai abilty 1 :sword by thinking sword the water becomes a sword and is swung around like zabimaru bankai
bankai abillty2: shield by thinking shield the water is a shield and is swung to protect people and pluses
bankai abillty3: meterizalation the zanpakuto materlizes and and turns into the zanpakuto spirit mizuki and helps the controller fight can be destroyed by being slashed in the stumch or chest and wil turn back in to its seal form
BloodMask192 ur zanpakuto is like mine but with blood so i challenge u to a zanpakuto off the creator of this page or a admin would please host if they could they will decide whos is beter
Jadzter, the creator of this forum, doesn't come on Fanpop anymore and I doubt any admin would do that. If you want someone to referee, there are plenty of people that regularly visit this club that could do it. In fact, I would willing, if you want me to. Or Whiteflame55, though he is quite busy these days.
sure u can ref and this is wat mizuki looks like link
nvm mind wrong pic link this is it
That is a cool katana! XD. Anyway, there's one other thing, BloodMask may not respond... But, if he does, then I'll gladly referee for you. Just send me a message, if he gets back to you.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jingleaia said…
Zanpakuto/shikai name: Kage (shadow/copy)
Release command: Silence
[bankai name] - Kuro Kage (black shadow/copy)
=description – long black katana, black hilt, and red star shaped guard. Down the middle of zanpakuto is a pulsating red streak.

[shikai abilities] – can copy any zanpakuto to a fault, must switch after short period of time or else its poison may begin to take effect. Known as a grey matter zanpakuto
It is a parasitic type zanpakuto, it can fuse with its owner so ni hilt is usually needed, can concentrate onto a specific part of the body( ie. the leg, arm) and a zanpakutos general ability
(like for Hyourinmaru can create ice in the area hit). Dwells on owners body in the form of an tattoo.to use say its release then it should envelop the hand in a dark shadow substance the say the wanted zanpakutos release and will form into the zanpakuto
=description

[bankai abilities] – its bankai allows it to combine and two zanpakutos shikai or bankai, example it can combine Hyourinmaru and Senbonzakura by using the release reign upon the frosted heavens, Senbonzakura or scater,Hyourinmaru forming a large dragon of senbonzakuras petals or sting all enemies to death, zangetsu allows it to concentrate reishi into bursts and will form suzumebachi’s mark on its target.

Kages poison creates black vein like markings on the sending the person into shock as they relive most horrible memories or nightmares. The person will usually suffer form heavy trauma and it is rare to recover fully, the poison can be administered in to others. The only way to cure the poison is the blood attacker.
Overpowered Zanpakuto. Having poison and a combination of two Zanpakutous' abilities in Bankai is far too much and you haven't put any limitations, whatsoever. There HAS to be limitations, otherwise it is not feasible. The Shikai is fine, but needs specification of the abilities themselves, as well as clarification.

Overall, it is a good idea, it is just needs some work on it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bleach0123 said…
Sealed Form: A regular Katana with a hilt in the shape of 2 tales of whales facing in the opposite direction (Left and right).

Shikai: Ketos
Release Command: Wash Away, Ketos!

Ability #1: It can control anything with water or water itself. It can change its shape, movement, density, temperature, pressure and even how close the the water molecules are to each other. This allows the wielder to attack/defend with water. By controlling water, Ketos can control the opponent's/opponents' by controlling the water inside them. It creates water by using the moisture in the air. The water is released from the hilt.

Bankai: Koatsu Ketos
Its form stays the same. Retains all shikai abilities.

Ability #2: It creates a cube of water that engulfs the user and the opponents. The wielder's body will now be entirely constructed of water and reishi, making physical attacks ineffective. The only way is to use electricity. However, the opponents will also be hurt by electricity (if used) because they will be wet. In addition the user can regenerate from a single drop. Inside the cube, the space is infinite. However, on the outside, the water cube is only the size of an average living room. Because the battle field is now water, the density is increased, making the opponents'/opponent's movement slower. On the other hand, the wielder will not be affected by this. Inside the cube. The user has complete control. By controlling the current, the wielder can wash away any attack. Doing this is only a distraction for the opponents/opponent to concentrate on breaking through this defense. Doing this will cause them to forget that the wielder's body can regenerate/is made of water/not be harmed. The only way to leave the cube is by the wielder's will. Inside the cube, the opponents/opponent will drown if they don't have air.
hmmm
bleach0123 ok first it just seem like u seen my mizuki and copyed some of it eff and second of all ur bankai is over powered if u just release ur bankai u ar garenteed the win so its bitt op and if the the controllers complettly made of water u would u have no eyes or body and the water from ur body would mix with the water in the cube and u cant break the cube so thell die it op
I'm gonna post this question for all to answer.... Who is the better captain, Byakuya or Kenpachi Zaraki? Answer as extensively as you wish.
byakuya kuchki
Kenpachi is STRONGER, but Byakuya would win in a fight.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shadow---Puppet said…
It's not about who is stronger or who would when in a fight, but who is the better leader. I guess the answer is which kind of leader do you want to follow? The blood thirsty, never say die, berserkers would follow kenpachi, while people who like to plan ahead, follow through, and be ever observant would follow byakuya.
i just think his sword is better then anybodys
^I always thought his was kinda predictable.

As for best captain....

I think Kenpachi is. Byakuya follows his duty to a tee, but that can be a bad thing, as seen with the whole "Rukia" thing.
If it's not broke, no need to fix it. His nobility is hard for a lot of people to grasp. I don't fully understand it myself. But I think I would take his care disguised as indifference over kenpachis complete apathy. Neither would be my top choice, though.
is it possible for soul reapers sex when in there gigai
^....??????????????????????????dafuq? That was random....
and my sou reaper is a visored
@DAICHIKINJO356 Wtf is up with that question?
@DAICHIKINJO356 tbh, I never saw your Mizuki because I always click to the latest page so I didn't copy anything. And my bankai is not a winning guarantee because you can freeze water with ice. SO it's NOT over powered. And so eyes? The water body thing is just an idea I got from Juvia from Fairy Tail. And I did say water AND reishi
@Bleach I like Juvia......*Points a thumbs up at you*
@wantadog thnx
@DAICHIKINJO356 just because our zanpaktou have similar powers doesn't make mine a copy of yours. Look at Sode no Shirayuki and Hyorinmaru, Haineko and Senbonzakura, Zangetsu and Engetsu, Muramasa and Kyoka Suigetsu, Ryujin Jakka and Raika, Nejibana and Tiburon.
@Bleach0123, a good point, dude... While they are similar in theory, there are some major differences between each of those Zanpakutous. Still, it would be interesting if you and Daichikin had a battle to see whose blade comes out on top. XD

@HollowDestroyer... Byakuya is a better leader, because he is more aware of the happenings around him and he follows justice, whereas Kenpachi is a loose cannon and only fights strong, or interesting opponents.
@blackpanther666.... Well not exactly only for the whole strong and interesting opponents thing Kenpachi isn't a wild animal he is capable of following orders like the first time he fought Ichigo Old Man Yama order to intercept and apprehend and there was no apprehension but he did intercept.
@Everyone..... and Byakuya breaks rules like when he swore to Ichigo he'd give up on executing Rukia but he he was ordered to make sure her execution happened or in Bleach Fade to Black he was order to "dispose" of Ichigo but instead he told Ichigo exactly where Hisana lived and let him walk free.
@Bleach0123.... You make very good points about similar zanpakuto but if you did copy off of him and I'm not saying you did, then you and DAICHIKINJO356 would have to fight to the death like Toshiro and Kusaka and I'm pretty certain that would be awesome XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NateBind said…
Bankai Name: Suteki Kyuuseishu

Zanpakutou Type: Light

Bankai - Suteki Kyuuseishu: In bankai state, Suteki Kyuuseishu appears to have undergone several changes as the golden broadsword shapes itself into a longer and somewhat more thin version of its previous form, having the same design and color patterns of shikai. Hiro himself is granted with a noticeable light-yellow holy aura, which surrounds him and his surroundings.

[Offensive] Meikakuka (Clarification) - In bankai state, Hiro is capable of producing a large amount of energy around his palms and release it in a form of a large light energy blast, which could be considered to a espada ranking high-class cero, having a similiar shape and the way of releasing.

[Binding] Hikari Michi (Path of Light) - The ability has three stages, first stage is binding where three wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection are summoned around the opponents, holding them in place. Second stage is contract where the victims would be surrounded by a light-energy that would shape itself into a coffin. Third stage is sealing which would complete the coffin, sealing the victim forever.

[Passive] - Hiro is capable of surrounding his blade with his holy aura, increasing its cutting capabilities and make it very light in matter of weight, raising his attacking speed aswell.

Bankai Enhancements - Bankai enhants Hiro's abilities even further, within a considerable speed boost. The shikai abilities remain still but are also improved to another, higher-level.

Bankai Information: Hikari Michi is the final countdown of Hiro's bankai, due his bankai would be sealed after using this ability, not allowing to use it for several days. The victims that went through the third stage are unable to escape or free themselves but the coffin[box] could be destroyed from outside, breaking the seal.
Bankai for my zan xD ^_^, probably OP but meh...~
Aand ofc Byakuya would make a better leader than Zaraki, that is "The Common Sense" itself.
@NateBind....... "The Common Sense" you say, that's a new one, please elaborate.
@HollowDestroyer. Simple, Zaraki does not care about anything, he is just a nuke with tons amount of reiatsu, who wants nothing more but fight a strong opponent and yes for that one reason he has to follow captain commander's orders.
Here's one I've been thinking about. How is the strongest lieutenant? Aizen doesn't count. I'm thinking Renji.
No, Izuru Kira all the way XD
I think either Shuhei, Yachiru, or Renji

(I did a poll contest for best lieutenant a while ago and Shuhei won)
@wantadog...... did you see how easy it is to break the chain on shuhei's shikai
He is still a strong lieutenant with captain level reiatsu. Izuru lost to Rangiku.
Well then again you can't make ash heavier disadvantage Izuru
But he isn't limited to Zanpakuto's.

He could use that tornado Kido.....Tenran? Was that it?
Exactly he's a jack of all trades he's a medic,master kido user and his shikai ability kicks ass, if Shuhei was to throw kazeshini and miss Izuru could strike the blade or pull shuhei close to strike him with wabisuke but that wouldn't happen because Shuhei, Izuru, and Momo are all best friends
And yes Hado #58 is the tornado known as Tenran
Ok, but why not use that one Rangiku? That would blow the ash away.

I think they are both strong in their own right.

Izuru lost to Rangiku, and Shuhei lost to Yumichika. XD

All in all, there is no way to determine who is best other than doing what Blackpanther is doing with the captains.
And what might that be?
He has a forum where people control all the captains and battle them. Someone referee's while any two people are battling...kind of like a mock RP thingy....

Here is the link...I suck at explaining things.

link