Bonnie Bennett I Perdict

Ds_Redbird23 posted on Sep 14, 2011 at 06:26PM
This is a place where you can make prediction of what you think will happen next episode. You can also make prediction about this season, next season, its doesn't matter, this is for fun, which means there are no wrong or right prediction. Whose ever prediction is correct will be noted.

Here are some of Bonnie's prediction

Bonnie "... I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands."

Bonnie says too Elena " I predict this year is going to be kick ass and I predict all of the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy."

So, whats your prediction?
 This is a place where آپ can make prediction of what آپ think will happen اگلے episode. آپ can als
last edited on Oct 29, 2011 at 02:18AM

Bonnie Bennett 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ds_Redbird23 said…
smile
I predict that we will see Bonnies room/house
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ds_Redbird23 said…
wink
I predict Bonnie will have a sex scene and lose her V (this is more like wishful thinking, lol)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک el0508 said…
smile
^^Yay ;)
I predict to see more about Bonnie's family.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک el0508 said…
wink
I predict Jeremy to break up with Bonnie, because of the Vicki-and Anna-thing. ( That Idea just came, when I was thinking about Bonnie and Jeremy in Season 3 )
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Desara said…
smile
I predict that we will see Bonnie's dad this season because she went on a bonding trip with him so hopefully they will show him. Maybe he knows about the witchy stuff and took bonnie to a witchy place to learn more about her powers. I think he may never wanted to be a witch so he got rid of his powers and pretended it was fake, but who knows?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Wahinetoa said…
mischievous
Ooh, me likely all of the predictions.

Okeydokey.. I predict that now that stefan is sliding into chaos, in order to save him Bonnie will go from mildmannered bookgeeking, overlooked bestie - to a this sultry voiced, leather wearing, dark arts practicing, unforgiving bamf witch goddess that will have even Damon on his knees.

(Not so much a prediction as a hearts desire, frankly.) ;)
 Ooh, me likely all of the predictions. Okeydokey.. I predict that now that stefan is sliding into
I predict that Damon will doing something rash and brutal, and put those Bonnie loves in more danger (not so much a prediction as s1, 2 and 3 ;)) and Bonnie will save him. He'll say "Thankyou judgey, and.. I owe you."

heart
Predict that Bonnie and Damon will argue and fight like always, but secretly they're working on another plan (like at the dance) to save stefan and bring down Klaus.

That plan involves 'turning' her to the dark side and have her be tempting by Klaus. Katherine ain't the only one who is gonna be having fun punking the scoobies. ;)
mischievous
Predict that Bonnie and Jeremy grow apart over his deception about the ghosts and his confused feelings for Anna. she and ric become close seeking stefans rescue, mystic falls safety and those they've sworn to protect.

Damon gets in the way.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Desara said…
mischievous
^^^Same here. I Predict that Bonnie is going to turn Bad. You know where Jeremy and bonnie in a room with witch book and Anna was saying Darkness and the book sets on fire. Well i think that was a warning to Jeremy, maybe the Bonnie will go to the dark side. I would love to see bonnie in the dark with Klaus and in the end Damon saving her from her self and Klaus... :)