Bonnie McCullough/Bennett Bonnie Rant فورم

nglenn9 posted on Oct 28, 2011 at 05:37AM
I don't think we have a rant forum for Bonnie yet; so here's a place for us to vent on behalf of our Bonnie!

Bonnie McCullough/Bennett 244 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 244

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nglenn9 said…
Ok, so I'm watching tonight's episode "Ghost World" and I'm soo angry right now! Bonnie is sooooo underappreciated on tvd it's insane! She's continuously running around selflessly sacrificing herself to help people and people barely appreciate it! They just want more. She doesn't get enough credit for how amazing she is and don't even get me started on the haters who would rather die than compliment her! Tonight's episode: Damon orders her around and Jeremy betrays her! Great!! I could KILL Jeremy! I get that he has leftover feelings for Anna but he didn't have to kiss her!! That was all on him! And I love Damon but how dare he drive up in his car and order Bonnie around without so much of a please or thankyou!!?? Sometimes I think our Bonnie is too sweet; I'm begining to mis sthe old set -you-on-fire-if-you-cross-the-line Bonnie! She deserves soo much better and it breaks my heart that the writers neglect her soo much, they took this long to find someone for her and now he's CHEATING!!!? I can't stand it! What's going on?! The writers put soo much effort into every other character and Bonnie gets the scraps! What a waste of an amazing character! I want better for her!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mikhiil said…
hiiiiiiilink
laugh
^lol..ok! thanks for the smiley icon!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kindhiya3 said…
smile
im pretty sure they will give us so much better for our lil bon bon don't worry about it...thay can't continu to use her like this with nothing in return....
anyway she is the best!!! as her grams said she is the strongest in all of this!!!! thats true..she always giving and giving...she's like an angel so she deserves the hapiness and im sure she will have it... we have to be patient...as always
worried
you're right kindhiya^. sigh..it's just hard to be patient!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک samjhart said…
worried
Oooh..I hope there's loads of Bonnie this episode..
angry
Well..that was rubbish. She was hardly in this episode
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jazzywazzy08 said…
sad
Exactly...I am hoping she has some good scenes next ep but it looks like she won't even be at homecoming so the whole thing is just dumb....I am looking forward to the hiatus....
angry
^It really is a sad occasion when a TVD fan waits for the hiatus :(
This season is so lacksture on character development it's not even funny.

'front and center' my ass
smile
Bright side..cast Bonnie's Mum!

What you guys think?
^samjhart..I'm happy they're delving a bit into Bonnie's family; there's potential for alot of great stories there! lol...tell me about it!front and center? Hardly! yep...winter break is brutal and it's even more difficult for us Bonnie loving TVDers to wait..we're sitting here waiting for our incomparably amazing girl to be fully utilized on this show!grrrrrr...come on writers!!siiggghh....I guess all of us tvders are in the same boat now: Trying to be patient..hunkering down for the long TVD hibernation. It's sooo long!
^It is terribly long..but bright side I hope the writers use it to write episodes that make sense and involve ALL characters. Esp, Bonnie..she is needed by all if they plot-device her, I'm gonna cut a bitch
^lol...trust me, I'll join you!
heart
Yeah well get ready. Spoilers do say, Bonnie has a new love interest and he's played by Robert Ri'chard. And guess where Bonnie meets him? On.A.Roadtrip! Huzzzzzzzah! In 3x12, apparently.

This is what he looks like:

He's really cute. I approve lol
 Yeah well get ready. Spoilers do say, Bonnie has a new love interest and he's played سے طرف کی [b]Robert Ri'
big smile
By the way he's supposed to be a bad boy! *squeal*
mischievous
BUMP
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileynabz said…
mischievous
Wow it's so quiet in here..

*waves at everyone*

Hmm. I think the guy is cute but I'm gonna wait until I see him on screen to make any decision..
tongue
@smiley: yeah it's sad that Bonnie's spot so quiet :(

And as for the new guy, if he treats Bonnie right - he's ok in my book (of crz the chemistry has to be there)
I need to rant.

I need more activity on this spot. It's like I'm going crazy because nobody else in the world seems to care about Bonnie as much as me. I mean the hate she gets is bad enough but her own fans sideline her!

Where is everyone?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iLauren said…
^^^
Probably on tumblr, fangirls roam in packs over there.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hinata26 said…
Here LOL!! To tell the truth I think bonnie fangirl are way more active in BD spot.
heart
^Oh thank god *huggles* lol

@hinta: I like that but it would be awesome if some if that support was over here tho..
big smile
Everyone read the latest spoilers..
not yet!!
mischievous
^what about now?
spoilers lol!!!! I read it and I've to wait and see I don't trust JP anymore.
worried
I got it lol

Neither do I. This show always manages to screw up characters when they focus on them
I'm glad she'll have some anyway at least we'll have some bonnie ;-)
big smile
^I guess that is very true! Some Bonnie is better than no Bonnie! I mean after that creepy pic we got I am hopeful
^^ I looking for people who use Gimp to make manip to have advises. Do you know that software?
heart
@hinta: Sorry hun I don't know how to use that!

Bright side? Bonnie rocked the episode last night!
^^ She always do LOL maybe the would have more than 3 million if she was more around!!!!
heart
Hi my lovely Bamonators!! I'm soo happy to be back on here; I find that the VD breaks are easier to take if I go on a little VD fast..lol! I love that Bonnie had more screen time last episode!and a Bonnie/Stefan alliace is always a good thing!
Hi YUP I ship bonnie and screentime lol!!!! What a good pairing !!!!!!!
How can't we name them? bonscreen?!screentimebon ?! lol!!!!!
@nglenn9: Welcome back sweetie!<333

Stefan/Bonnie: are a badass team and they defo need more scenes together.

@hinata: I think that's one of my main OTPs' for this show too lol bonscreen sound good lol

Ps, Bonnie has more scenes this episode! wohoooo! But in the clip I do NOT like how Elena hides her kiss with Damon..does she really think that Bonnie's gonna judge her THAT harshly?
You know what we should make of bonscreen an official pairing LOL!!! Writers should know about that pairing LOL!!
angry
@hinata: Sadly, I don't think it would matter. They know they just don't give a shit.

I mean, I'm almost positive that tptb knew that one of the most wanted ships was: Klaus/Bonnie. They just pissed all over that
we have to kick their asses because they don't stop messing with us. I'm in for bonnie bennett campaign we just have to kick them so hard that they would know how to do to make it up to us.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LeytonLuvsBamon said…
angry
I just posted this on my Bonnie and Damon FB Page and I thought I'd put it here for my rant!

I just wanted to stop by and say that I am thinking of giving up with this show. And it's not about the Bamon thing. It's the Bonnie thing. I am sick and tired of the way these writers are treating her character. And Kat Graham doesn't deserve this. It's not fair that Elena and Caroline get all kinds of love from all these guys and Bonnie gets nothing. I mean, what's up with that? Elena's got Stefan and Damon sniffing up her ass. Caroline (and I absolutely LOVE her character) has Tyler, Matt, and NOW Klaus. What? Bonnie gets ANOTHER guest star, who probably will be killed off before the next episode.

And I know it's just a show and that I shouldn't be so upset, but I am. Kat Graham is an amazing person, who's got more talent in her little pinky toe, than Nina Dobrev has in her entire body. It's just pissing me off that I watch faithfully EVERY Thursday, thinking that something will be different, but then I just end up disappointed. :/

I believe TVD and I have to part ways from now on. :,(
angry
@LLB: I feel exactly the same way hun. As far as I am concerned this show doesn't deserve my dedication as a viewer for all episodes. Esp since the writing STINKS. Kat Graham AND Zach don't deserve this and they are easily in the top 3 most talented of the cast. I mean the way Zach plays Matt - so sweet, humble and grounded I doubt anyone else could've done that!

And yes, Kat defo deserves better. I saw a non-fan say the other day that even tho she believes that Bonnie has 'no depth' she's 'portrayed very well.' See? Even non-Bonnie followers see KG's talent and Bonnie's potential. Idk what it is now tbqh with you. I used to believe that it was because the writers were so effin' wrapped in their shitty (non-existent) triangle to pay anyone else any attention.

But look at Caroline, Tyler and maybe even Jeremy.

They as the 'main' are getting arcs left and center and Bonnie fans had to BEG, yeah BEG tptb through various means to even get her a family and scarce scenes. 3 seasons on..she's still JUST THE BEST FRIEND. Saving Elena's undeserving ass (and MFs') from her stupid decisions. I wish KG a prosperous career away from this now mediocre show. Her fans are brave enough to live off re-runs, the books and ffs.' We love her too much.

Maybe I'm being melodramatic, but why write in a character such as Bonnie if you can't give her the time of day? The only thing that is stopping me from totally going insane is the awesomeness Joss Whendon would have seen in Bonnie. That guy...please, please just give him half the season and he'll blow Julie's fangirl delusions outta the water along with her career
angry
Well that was shit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDenYsaDenYx said…
angry
no offence @samjhart but can you tell me who Joss Whendon is?I read on wiki that he wrote for Buffy the Vampire Slayer but i couldn't find anything about tvd.So can you explin me why did you say that he sees potentil in Bonnie?
And the reason why Julie doesn't like/put BONNIE scenes is because she's afraid.She's afraid that Damon/Bonnie would have to work together(she can't avoid him forever...~~`) and have a great chemestry.She is afraid to lose DE fans and HELL even SHE IS A DE FAN.She said on her twitter she like Spuffy and i read somewhere that they are alike DE.Well the main reason why bonnie is "left outside" is Julie's love for DE hate toward BD.
angry
@DenYsaDenY: no offence taken. Joss Whendon is a writer and producer and is considered the genius behind Buffy, Angel and Firefly series which are considered Sci-Fantasy landmarks in tv history. JW is famous for erm..how should I put it usually going where other tptb are afraid to go. His characters usually were wild, unpretentious, and ended up doing shocking things. The guy saw that each character GAVE something to the plot. Their story. Even though, the show was called Buffy it gave us so much on the other characters they were allowed to GROW AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. Like Willow. When Buffy arrived she was a nerdy, awkward person in love with her bff. And Buffy became the stimulus for that ARC. JW wasn't afraid to take his main character out of the pic if they had no deep, profound relevance. This made the characters seem REAL. Esp, when they were also facing the pitfalls of human emotions. I mean, if there was temptation, for any character the writers or JW wouldn't blanche out. E.g. Willow turning to dark magic. Can you see how balanced and entertaining and why the shows were so popular?

No offence to JP but she must be off her rocker if she thinks DE and SB are the same. DE aren't even a speck on the brilliance of Spuffy..first of all they need the feisty, kickass, no Bullshitting heroine to look like an outline of Spuffy. And no way in hell is Elena, spunky, feisty, fiery or even a fighter.

And yes I do agree. Bamon is a threat. She can't let such a potential get in the way of her beloved *gag* DE

ps, you're not angry at me are u?
not spuffy isn't DD2 not the same thing at all tvd is nothing like buffy if you don't know what is buffy I advise you to watch it there vampire are real kick ass. You' ll see the difference.
@hinata: ITA

So, how did you find the episode?
average nothing exceptional and you?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xDenYsaDenYx said…
heart
@samjhart thanks for explaining me:)

@hinata26 maybe i will watch it...but right now i'm busy with school
angry
I think the Originals were the best part. Elena's parts could have been reduced at least by two-thirds. I strongly dislike watching Dobrev playing a nasally Elena it irritates me to no end. Plus, there was no ACTUAL point to watching her..why would I wonna know what she has for breakfast whilst watching the Bennett awkward family encounter would have been much more reasonable to watch? Everyone seems to be a plot-device for Elena the MarySue Gilbert. Even Alaric. Such a shame - so badass and he's tied to the Gilbert house cz Elena decides that he's 'family.' And then Caroline and her dad. What a waste. Was this a ruse for me to feel sorry for her? Cz JP I already do. She's had enough screentime for all the fandom to be hopelessly lost in their sympathy for her. We've SEEN her pain, like Elena we get she's lonely on the parent front.

But what about Bonnie?

We get wordless minutes with her mother in a freakin' cave whilst she's abandoned by her friends to do another spell. Great.
smile
@Den: Np hun
^^ I don't LOVE how she tries to play either. I'm wondering who was cast to play Elena as tell just by curiosity.
I'm sure they could have taken someone else......