Booth and Bones Best booth and bones episode

Chlarkfan posted on Jun 05, 2007 at 01:11AM
What do you think the best booth and bones epsidoe is?? Tell us wat you base it on. Why is it the best?? TELL US PLZ

Booth and Bones 72 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-72 of 72

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nciscsinysvu said…
My Favs:

Two Bodies in The Lab: Because even though Booth was struggling to even stand up without falling over, he still cared enough to go and save her.

Aliens in A Spaceship: When Booth was running down that hill at lightning speed you can tell he cared and he wanted to save her again.

Santa in the Slush: Because she kissed him longer than SHE planned (and enjoyed every minute) :P oh who am i kidding they are all FABulous!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sarahghalib said…
well as for me I love when she was buried yes and when he got shot (although I wish to know what number was this episode )and the one in season five episode 16 I'm the guy I know I knew right from the beginning when he told her that I loved it and all the rest are great .
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sarahghalib said…
laugh
oh I almost forgot and the episode where he danced with her to tell her that the men in the bar all likes her when he was jealous the hell out of him
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bandb4eva said…
two bodies in the lab,hero in the hold, aliens in a spaceship,and all the season5 pretty much
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک justinawun said…
well, this is a fairly strange one because it the two of them weren't together. "Harbingers in the Fountain" because booth and cam were in The Royal Diner and when cam said "you're in love with Dr Brennan", both of them smiled as though it was real. like booth was really in love with bones.
AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT BONES. EVERYTHING.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rabya_1 said…
season 3 episodes really shows the closeness n strength of their relationship
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MauiSunsetz said…
One of my favorites is "The Death of the Queen Bee". They posed as a married couple to go back for Bones' High School reunion. Hilarious moments while Booth thinks her creepy janitor friend is the killer and Bones thinks he's totally normal.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Thelover said…
My favouritest ever.....4x22 awesomeest episode ever....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mayalila said…
so many...
1. Boy in the bush (s1)
2. Man of the fallout shelter ( s1)
3. Baby in the bough ( s3 - they look like a real couple with Andy and Booth said Andy 'our little guy', plus the ending
4. a night in museum ( s5 - i love the ending)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tvfan5 said…
Honestly, every episode has EPIC B&B moments except for about 9...and 8 of those 9 are in season 6. haha :P OUR B&B IS BACK THOUGH!!!!
 Honestly, every episode has EPIC B&B moments except for about 9...and 8 of those 9 are in season 6. h
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gr8 said…
heart
tvfan5, you couldn't be more right..Worst episodes are the ones in season 6. Well, maybe we will start to get more B&B after next thursday. Fingers crossed!! But I did think one of the best moments was the end of last episode. They were SO cute together again after so long time.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tvfan5 said…
Yeah Gr8!...both 6x11 and 6x12 have given us B&B fans a spark of hope...it can only get better from here! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک namedawesome said…
Two Bodies in the Lab because it shows how far Booth is willing to go for Brennan. He's in a great ammount of pain, and yet he's more concerned with her well being.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HuddyLover1 said…
CHANGE IN THE GAME AND THE ONE WHEN hannah says no to booth when she said that i ran around the house screaming B&B 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and in my mind i new she was gonna say no because Hart said that he would let them get married and such LOOK FOR IT i loved that

well in order
1)Change in the game
2)Daredevil in the mold
3)death of a queen bee
4)Double trouble in the pan handle
5)oh sooo many and i tottaly agree with tvfan there are alot to count and i think there is some in all of the epis even when he was dating mmmm they still had moments like doctor in the photo she confessed to him and wanted him to know
6)Black out in the blizzard
7)Santa in the slush
welll tahts all fro now ohhhhhh i cant forget MEMORIES IN THE SHALLOW GRAVE NOV 3 ON MY CALENDER
(error)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonesbest said…
manylink
crying
9)Hot dog in the competition NOV 10 WHY ISNT IT NOV YET
(error)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک angelfan1 said…
big smile
the season 6x22 and 6x23 they are the 2 best episodes of all the seasons yet!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GyMusicAddict said…
Any episode where they kiss, almost kiss, or there's a whole lot of sexual tension.
Santa in the Slush, you doesn't like Booth in only his boxers and silly socks? And Bones undressing him, plus they kiss!! :D <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ashlieee7 said…
the parts of the sum of a whole
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ana22 said…
big smile
The hole in the heart, duh.