Boys will be boys Boys need to respect Girls

Simpo1 posted on Sep 06, 2017 at 11:52AM
I am a boy and i think that we should be able to respect girls, no matter what anyone thinks.

I confess that I have teased girls, pulling their hair and calling them names. I know now that wasn't the best thing to do. It was hurtful and mean. I wish I could take it all back.

I want to say sorry for the mean things i said and did. I will never be able to get so mean again.

The truth is that I got spanked for calling my sister something really bad that i don't know the meaning of.

I also have gotten caught pulling hair and had to go to the main office and make it better. I writed a paper about how i needed to be kindest to girls the rest of life and to do all the things for them like to open doors and carry their stuff.

It is better that i obey the rules of them and then they have more reasons to be nice to me. So that is my choosing.

Girls will be future bosses and we can accept that. I think girls should stay here and let us help you.

I support Girls.

By Sam the Flash.
 I am a boy and i think that we should be able to respect girls, no matter what anyone thinks. I co

Boys will be boys No جوابات