Brileyforever77 Please Help Danielle!

Demi_66 posted on Sep 22, 2013 at 03:37PM
Danielle (brileyforever77) has been going through a very, very hard time. She feels broken deep inside. Last night she tried to kill herself. She's in the hospital right now, and I'm not really sure if she's okay or not. I do know that she did do a lot of damage to herself. Now I will tell you what this forum is for. This forum is where you can write positive and nice things about her. Please don't write anything negative! When Danielle comes back onto Fanpop, she'll see this and it will make her feel good. Thanks everyone! :)
 Danielle (brileyforever77) has been going through a very, very hard time. She feels broken deep insid

Brileyforever77 18 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Demi_66 said…
Danielle, I love you so much! You're my bestest friend in the entire world. You're super sweet, very creative, you have a very kind heart, you never judge anyone, you're really pretty, and you're a strong girl. It hurts me that you would try to kill yourself, but I understand why you did it. I want you to know that I will never give up on you, NEVER! You have a bunch of friends that love you and support you. You have parents that also love and support you. You're a very important person, never forget that! You mean the whole world to me. Don't give up! Remember: STAY STRONG! <3 Love you, Dani. <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LovingLucy said…
As much as I love Danielle and want to help her, I don't know how much she wants other people to know. I love her so much, but think this is something she would have rather kept hidden.
KarinaCullen commented…
I agreed.... But Dani is strong, i believe after all this she will be okay! She's loved! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
twilighter4evr commented…
I agree as well. I to have done this before and only a few people know about it. Our thoughts are with her & she knows that she has دوستوں here for her any time she needs us ♥ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flowerdrop said…
worried
OMG!!! I don't know what to say...
Please stay strong Danielle, you are the strongest girl! Don't let anyone bring you down.
There are loads of peoples who cares about you AND loves you so much...
Stay Strong, Keep Smiling & I am here for you
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nevermind5555 said…
heart
Danielle, I love u girl! U are one of the sweetest people here, and I just feel horrible knowing that somethings wrong. I can tell you that the worst thing is keep all negative feelings inside, if there's something that bothers you, you should just talk about this with someone! We all have problems, and the best thing is to share it with someone. I'm always here for you, just anytime, message me and I'll be here for you. You are young, wonderful person you have so much to give! We love you all and we just can't wait to see you here, again!! Please contact me when you read this.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
heart
Danielle, sweetie, I love you so so much! You are so sweet and kind. I have no words, I'm so shocked and angry, but not with you. I'm angry with those who drove you this far. I hate the fact that we don't live closer to each other.
But no one is worth killing yourself for. Especially not that prick. You're better than them, you deserve better. And those two are lucky I don't know where they live.
Stay strong, hon, and know that though things are very difficult for you now you will always have your friends.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک QueenCordelia said…
heart
Dearest Danielle. I hope you know how much you mean to me. If i haven't told you enough, i'm sorry, but i love you very much, and you can't give up, okay? Because i'm not giving up on you, and i'm not ready to lose you. So you have to be strong, because i know you don't believe in yourself very much now, but i believe in you, we believe in you and i know you're strong enough to get through this. You are NOT alone. I know its hard, and sometimes unbearable, but you have to believe that things will get better. Because they will. And you have family and friends who will help you every step of the way. I hope you know you can always talk to me, about anything, and i would never judge you. I'm only a message away, so when you're feeling better and you come back, talk to me, okay? I'm here for you. <3
I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I love Danielle very much, but I think she would not want anyone to know that. However, now that the cat's out of the bag...

Danielle, I want you to be strong. I know you can. Always remember we are here for you no matter what. You have friends for life here. Though we can't be with you physically, we are here with you mentally and spiritually. I love you very much and know that you will be okay. I am glad to hear you got help. I know you will be okay.

PS, I am going to make her some icons and backgrounds. Maybe we should all do the same? We are FANTASTIC artists, I dare say...
heart
Sounds like a plan :)
Thank you for all of your beautifully nice comments, everyone! I know this will make Dani feel better inside. :) Also Danielle doesn't mind that I told you guys about what happened. She trusts all of you very much, and she loves you all. I can definitely see why. You all are wonderfully sweet. :)
heart
Same goes for her :)
Thank you Demi, our sweetness is reflected in her. Oh, and the poet comes out of me sorry! lol
Good news! I found out that Danielle is going to be just fine. :) They wouldn't let anyone see her for the past 3 days, that's why I didn't find out until tonight. They might release her soon. I really hope they do! I'm going to go talk to her after I post this. I'll let you all know. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brileyforever77 said…
heart
*starts crying*, OMG, I love you guys so much! All of these comments were so sweet and thoughtful. I miss you all, and I hope I'll be able to come back soon. It has been really hard to stay strong and not give up. These comments helped a lot. Thank you so much!
WARNING: The girl who caused all this trouble... Is back.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Dark-Revenge said…
ALL OF THIS IS A BUNCH OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!

DANIELLE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD: YOU'RE A BIG NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANIELLE YOU'RE A SLUTTY, BITCHY, UGLY, WORTHLESS WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brileyforever77 said…
@Dark-Revenge, this is NOT a bunch of shit! These people love me and care about me. And I know that they'll always have my back no matter what. You probably think this is a bunch of shit because you don't have a heart or a soul.
tongue
^ or a brain, for that matter.
lmao...