Brucas Lovers Secret Santa's Coming To Town!

bdavisrocks posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 06:46PM
Ok, so many of you seemed interested in doing this, so here it is!

So, comment below saying "I'm in!" or something along those lines, and then right a list of preferences for your gift (couples/characters/shows etc.). The last day to join Secret Santa is going to be this Saturday, November 18. Either on Saturday or Sunday, I'll use a random generator and I'll message you all who you got. After that, you have about a month to create any sort of gift you want for that person, based on their preferences. You can make icons, fanarts, videos, fanfictions, even articles if you want, as long as your gifts include at least one of the person's preferences.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS TO DO THIS! It's just meant to be a fun, bonding event.

And the whole point is to keep this a SECRET from the person you get. After you make your present, send it to me. All gifts are due by December 20. On December 20/21st, I'll upload all your gifts in this form:
TO: Blahblahblah

And then, you can guess who your Secret Santa is, and enjoy all your lovely gifts and such!
Below's a list of everyone involved, and all their preferences!

SO...JOINJOINJOIN! Because Secret Santa's coming to town!

Santa's Little Helpers:

Jess (Jessica4695)
Preferences: Nathan Scott, Stefan Salvatore, BL, Brooke/Nathan, Stefan/Caroline, Caroline/Tyler
Brenda (alwaysforever)
Preferences: BL, Barney/Robin, Ron/Hermione, Anything Harry Potter related, Brittany/Artie, Jake/Peyton, Chicago Bears, Jay Cutler
Cat (ashesandwine)
Preferences: Nathan/Haley, Haley James Scott, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Dean/Cas, Barney/Robin, BL, Dean/Sam
Holly (xoheartinohioxo)
Preferences: Any of her favorite couples from link, Caroline Forbes, Dean Winchester, Sawyer Ford, Damon Salvatore, Buffy Summers, Booth, Puck, Brittany/Santana
Katie (Kackahaluzova)
Preferences: Dean Winchester, Jo Harvelle, Dean/Jo, Dean/Sam (but no Wincest), Damon/Elena, Serenate, BL, Lucas Scott
Maria (Drisina)
Preferences: BL, The Big Bang Theory (Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Penny/Sheldon), McLeod's Daughters, Stevie/Alex, Jake/Peyton
Laura (leytonfaan_18)
Preferences: Barney/Robin, Jess Mariano, Peyton Sawyer, Brooke/Nathan, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, One Tree Hill and anything music related
Nad (123Naki456)
Preferences: Peyton Sawyer, Caroline Forbes, The Golden Trio (Harry/Ron/Hermione), Leyton, Damon/Elena, Barney/Robin, Ian Somerhalder, Jensen Ackles, Tom Felton, Chuck/Sarah, Castle/Beckett, Hilarie Burton, Nina Dobrev, Emma Watson, Brooke/Peyton
Francy (freakiin_ruby)
Preferences: BL, Brooke Davis, Brooke/Haley, Dean Winchester, Supernatural, Jensen/Danneel, Tyler/Caroline, Kristen Bell, Katie Cassidy, Veronica Mars, Pretty Little Liars, Quinn/Puck, Hanna/Caleb, Amber Heard, Mila Kunis, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Celine (XNaley_JamesX)
Preferences: Nathan/Haley, Anakin/Padme, Stefan/Elena, Clark/Lois, Natalie Portman, Bethany Joy Galeotti, James Lafferty, Paul Wesley
Kir (Kirkir)
Preferences: Nathan/Haley, BL, Damon/Elena, James Cook, Cook/Effy, Tom Felton, Ron/Hermione, The Golden Trio (Harry/Ron/Hermione), Jensen Ackles, Dean/Sam, Pretty Little Liars, Simon/Alisha, Seth/Summer
Maria (bright_angel)
Preferences: BL, Brooke Davis, Damon/Elena, Dan/Blair, Elena Gilbert, Jacob/Bella, Vampire Academy, Rose/Dimitris, Vampire Diaries, Nina/Ian
Irene (Eirinaki_b_13)
Preferences: Any of the couples from link, Veronica Mars (the character), and Brooke/Haley

Joining Secret Santa is officially CLOSED! But there's always next year :)
last edited on Nov 21, 2011 at 11:53PM

Brucas Lovers 15 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jessica4695 said…
I'm in! :)

my preferences: nathan scott & stefan salvatore, brucas , brathan!
stefan/caroline , caroline/tyler ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alwaysforever said…
I'm in!

Hmm I'd love anything, Brucas of course, Barney and Robin, Ron and Hermione, Harry Potter anything, *Bartie*(I'd adore this), hmm Jeyton and maybe something Chicago Bears/Jay Cutler related would all be heavenly :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ashesandwine said…
I'm in :D
my preferences: naley, haley james scott, dean winchester, castiel, destiel, barney&robin, brucas, wincest, HP
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoheartinohioxo said…
I'm in!

Preferences:

Any icons of these couples-- link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kackahaluzova said…
I'm in !

My preferences: Dean Winchester, Jo Harvelle, Dean & Jo, Dean & Sam (no Wincest please), Damon & Elena, Nate & Serena, Lucas Scott, Lucas & Brooke, Jacob & Bella
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Drisina said…
I'm in.

My preferenecs:Brucas,The Big Bang Theory(Sheldon,Penny and Leonard,Penny and Sheldon),McLeod's Daughters(I bet nobody heard about itxD)-Stevie and Alex, Jeyton.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leytonfaan_18 said…
I'm in! :D

My preferences: Barney and Robin, Jess Mariano, Peyton Sawyer, Brooke and Nathan, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, One Tree Hill and anything music related would be lush :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123Naki456 said…
I'm in! :)

my preferences: peyton sawyer, caroline forbes, the golden trio (harry, ron and hermione), leyton, delena, barney&robin, ian somerhalder, jensen ackles, tom felton, chuck&sarah, castle&beckett, hilarie burton, nina dobrev, emma watson, breyton.

sorry if it's too much. i'll make it shorter if i have to! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoheartinohioxo said…
Oooh Jess babe, could you edit mine to include these characters: Caroline Forbes, Dean Winchester, Sawyer, Damon, Buffy, Booth, Puck, Santana & Brittany.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک freakiin_ruby said…
I´m in!
my preferences; Brucas, Brooke Davis, Braley, Dean Winchester, Supernatural, Jensen & Danneel, Forwood, Kristen Bell, Katie Cassidy, Veronica Mars, Pretty Little Liars, Quinn & Puck, Hanna & Caleb, Amber Heard, Mila Kunis, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XNaley_JamesX said…
Can I still be a part of this?

My preferences: Nathan/Haley, Anakin/Padmé, Stefan/Elena, Clark/Lois, Natalie Portman, Bethany Joy Galeotti, James Lafferty and Paul Wesley
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kirkir said…
Hey guys. Sorry it took me a while to submit mine, hope I can still take part :D

My preferences: Nathan&Haley, Brooke&Lucas, Damon&Elena,James Cook, Cook&Effy, Tom Felton, Ron&Hermione, The Golden Trio [Ron/Hermione/Harry], Jensen Ackles, Dean&Sam, The Pretty Little Liars, Simon&Alisha, Seth&Summer :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bdavisrocks said…
Yep, you can both still take part! I'm leaving this open until tomorrow bcuz I posted the reminder so late.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bright_angel said…
I AM IN!

My preferences: Brucas,Brooke Davis,Damon and Elena,Dan&Blair,Elena Gilbert,Jacob&Bella,Vampire Academy,Rose&Dimitris,Vampire Diaries,Nian
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Eirinaki_b_13 said…
I am in!

My preferences are... Well, any of those couples:link

and Veronica Mars (the character) and Braley!