Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6801-6850 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
hahah i can't believe she does that!! jeez why does this show make everyone cheat on each other?? have you ever noticed that everyone cheats on someone!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cas_Cat_2 said…
Lol. Ok, Millie and Owen together is really hard to imagine! =S
congrats Catia you got 6800
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
IKR!!?
It's ANNOYING! Mark is desperate & that's why he always uses the same storylines...YUCK!

Hannah..YOUR ICON...OMFG! HAHA!
YEP CATIA!
Go you!!!
PS:I was about to cheat though and then YOU appeared...GRR! hihi!
thanks i like my icon too!
It's just so freaking funny...LMAO! Plus that i cannot even describe how OBSESSED i am with this song!
hahahha!
LOL. eheh! I didn't even notice! xD

=D=D=D (Sometimes i have afraid that if we were talking face to face you would kill me, Mary.) LOL ;)
i used to be obsessed with that song
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dermer4ever said…
Here is a pick i just made about that thing with Millie and Owen and once you see 610 you will kinda understand because that Skank Gigi.

link
ohhh terra i want to hear more spoilers!!!!!!!!!!
their is that one and another one i know i hate you will probaly hate and i am pretty sure Mary is gonna hate it just a much as i did.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
Hei lovelies<3
Hey Janni i see you saw my pick about Millie and Owen
just tell me!!!! i wwant to know! please please pleae

btw guys thanks for all the props! ive got like 5 in the last 10mins!
I voting now:P
I didn't like the idea from the beginning, and now it is crap! but if it takes OWen out of Tree Hill.. yohuuu XD
Hey Janni. =)
U're welcome Hannah. <3
^^ thats a good point but i would rather brooke be with owen than chase!
Hannah Brase your self see that is a hint right their.
omg i just barfed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­gro­ss gross gross!
wtf is wrong with mark? is he insane! i hope that stupid show gets cancelled!!!!!
Sry Hannah, i haven't read so many spoilers but i have gotten matt mitovich & kirsten stuff or something
And your welcome hun<3
I see you got the reference to that character i hope if he comes back it is for one episode i will kick mark if he is back for more than one episode and he get back together with Brooke.
Wait! Brase happens?:O I just thought he was coming up:O
Have you guys seen the preview for the nect episode? the one 8 minutes or so..?
i have seen parts of it i looks so damn Awesome even if you have stopped watching you should defiantly see this episode it is great.
It seems like it^^
Spoiler:
I've read some spoilers about someone diyng,..And i think i read who to, anybody else readt it?
omg!!!! i hate him! i would rather brooke be alone than with him he is so boring brooke is way to good for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't like Chase neither.
If i had to choose, i rather Browen than Brase!
Janni who is it
I'll mail you, don't know if everyone else will here it^^
Ohh. Mail me too Janni, please. I also want to know! xP
Ok hun;)
What's up huns?
nothing much i just saw that Preview all the way through it looks good Dan was great i am just not happy with the way that Chad portrayed Brooke they made her look like a hooker.
Thanks Janni. =)

I'm doing nothing.. Actually I'm pretty bored! =S
I didn't like the interaction between Brooke & Lucas either. SOmething was wrong..:S
im confused whats going on?
we are talking about the preview for next week episode and that Brucas interaction sucked and made her look like a slut.
I added the link on the OTH spot^^
I know their is also a couple of them in the videos section.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
i bet he is trying to piss off sophia or suomething coz i was watching an interview once and she was saying she hates how they always want brooke to be sexy and get her clothes off lol
I really hate that but overall that preview was good i was glad to see Dan was a villain again.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک irene_p said…
hey there!!! i agree that the brucas part in next week's episode was awful!!! Brooke is not like that! definately not! and lucas's behaviour was a little different too! i personally didn't like it at all!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
changing subject, but what the heck, im excited, found out that my little honorary niece/nephew slash godson/goddaughter will be born next wednesday, thats if cass doesnt go into labour before that, so excited, after all these months we'll finally find out what the spawn is. my bets is its a boy, gawd i hope she chooses i name before then, so far she says if she cant come up with a boys name itll be Bob. BOB. if its a girl im trying to convince her to call it peyton elizabeth, she doesnt watch oth so she has no idea that it means anything, my sister was so close to telling her, but so far shes going with elizabeth joy, which is cute too. ill stop babbling now, but i am soooo excited, fingers crossed its a boy, i am so over nieces.
Congratulations Mickei it is okay to be blabbing about something like that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey terra. wats up?

im just watching 610, have u seen it yet?
Yes i have it is pretty good i really liked the concert and i enjoyed the Brucas scene it was great i think you will like it but i know you will hate that hobag slut skank whore Gigi you will get that once you see this episode and Brooke was classic Brooke.

here is a pick you should answer after you see it

link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک