Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
No season can be like seaosn 3!^^
But i agree with you it has to come to an end cause if not the plot will just be dragged! But it will be so hard not to see another new episode of OTH. And the thrill:'( *crying*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
its sad, so sad, what will i live for once oth is gone, what thrill is there with turning on the tv... thats right, dvds, thank god, i'll forever rewatch it. Brucas better get their end game *shakes fist*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
No..personally i was extremely pleased with S3! It showed that all of them kinda of changed (except Peyton-that she's the same witch as always)! Brooke grew emotionally,she wanted to make a family...Lucas was always there for her. We saw a GREAT build up with some AMAZING and truly ROMANTIC BL moments. These 2 CANNOT just stay friendss! I mean...c'mon...it's totally against nature! Their chemistry was *WOW* more than ever and i liked Lucas showing his special *soft* side!
<33!
PS:WOAH! Great thing that Lucy accepted to do it! Ofcource...we'll wait as long as possible!!
Hannah...how it is possible not to miss you? LMAO! OFCOURCE we missed u..<33! HOPE WE TALK MORE TODAYYYY!
Anybody on?
And season 3 can not be described with words. That season was so full of passion and love. All the great couples was together (Alittle but if Jeyton). And that season just melted my heart.
I'm on...lol!
Totally<33! Season 3 was the best season EVER! It was simply freaking amazing in every possible way! BL showed us during THIS season what TRUE LOVE ALWAYS really IS!
Couldn't agree with you more, my cousins wants to watch a movie on eh pc, so gotta go..Talk to you later?
YEAH!! Ofcource! Hopefully i'll still be on!!
Anybody here?
Yayy..now i'm finally on...lol!
heya girls, whats up?
hi, i'm watching the hills. do you watch it?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hey Mickei!!
Nop...Janni...i've never watched it...TT.TT! Is it good?
Well it is not the best interesting, but it is good. THey were so good clothes:) You should try it;)
Well, do you use MSN?
OMG..how come didn't i think first about? OFCOURCE i use! Janni...that's a BRILLIANT idea.
Those who have can add me: maria000546@msn.com! We should definately exchange msn's and everything!
we can start with it^^ I'll add you
Mine is: janni_234@hotmail.com and you guys can add me too
i've never even heard of the hills!!!
i just added u to my msn. btw my address is othbrucas4eva@hotmail.com lol if anyone wants to ad me feel free to.
Never!?
Well the show is about a girl named Lauren Conrad. She is s a rich girl from CAlifornia or something. And the show is about her life and the drama in her life. It isn't that much fun..but it just last for 20min so. you can go to mtv.com and watch it;)
I'm gonna add you now Mickei...and i'm gonna add you back Janni!

You're serious? It's only 20 minutes per episode? WOW! That's cool...i'll probably check it out! But...why so much drama? It shows the "dark" side of being rich or something?
no, but it s girldrama, her best frien turns intoa bitch, not drama like killingdram, but girldrama! But just prepare yourself to feel suckish, cause everybod there is rich and fabulose
sounds alright. rich and fabulous, i wish *sigh* i guess we'll have to stick to being just fabulous :P
i guess so!:P
have you seen the previwe with Brooke at C/B?
i havent. im trying to resist, i give myself another day before i crack.
no...not yet! Was it good? I'M GONNA WATCH IT 100%!
Ahh...i'm totally used to girl drama & "rich&famous" things! This is SOOO..GG! haha!
I'm not watching the spoilers, but i have allowed my self to watch previews. so
It was good, cause Brooke is so freaking amazing!! I added it here ..so check it out!
ah..that one? YEAH! I just watched it! Brookie is freaking hilariouuuuuus! haha!

And NOO..how can you resist to spoilers? I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SPOILERS..lol! I'm such a spoiler maniac..!
*yayy*
FIRST COMMENT ON THIS PAGEE!
Yey!!:D
She is so freaking funny and so sweet^^ I can't wait to the seaosn 6 start!!
I hope we get good scence with her...
when isnt brooke amazing, god sophia always manages to amaze me with how she comes across, they hit gold when they cast her as brooke.
Well i read spoiler the whole season5, but since this season is the last one, so i'm trying. Join me!?
Think about how it willbe to see Brooke & Lucas get together forever and watch it for the forst time without knowing it!! Please join me in the celibacy..?(A)
LOL!
I had never thought about it like that..lol!
I usually read them just b/c i want to avoid all the LP crap. I mean...what's the point in watching an episode if it's full of horribly cheesy PUCAS moments or pucas drama? LMAO!
But yeah...what you're saying Janni...totally makes sense.
PS:You 2 are posting your messages at EXACTLY the same time..loL! hahaha!
lol!
But please join me, i'l take care of you so won't relape:P
LMAO..Ok then! I think i'll accept the terms..lol! But promise you WILL...hihi!
PROMISE!!
Anything for you<3
first off omfg i just watched that scene, loved it, so five stars.

second off, wish i could join you but considering the fact it doesn't aire here all i have is spoilers and im really not patient, im one of those people who reads the last page of the book first. i just can't help myself.
omfg i can't keep up with your posts my fucken computer is so bloody slow
that is ok..OTH doesn't air here now either, but i watch it online. So if you wants to join me with the no spiler thing and watch the show on the net..Tell me?
"Anything for you"
OMFG...remember that AMAZING scene? Brooke "cinderella...haha! But yeah...Janni is right! Mickei..HAVE A LITTLE PATIENCE! I'm one of the people who read the last page of the book too...but i think i'm totally gonna make an exception here.
Janni: You just made the "impossible" to HAPPEN! You made me change my mind...lol!
*claps* *claps* for ya!<33!
come on!! ANything for BRUCAS!<3
And I just loved that Cinderella(L) I hope that line come up again...
dumb question perhaps but i am cursed when it comes to anything to do with computers, seriously cursed, anything bad that could happen will happen, and worse of all i don't understand computers so um... how do i watch oth online?

anyway i got to go, my sister woke up and is kicking me out of her room, lol. talk another time. bya
Ok..talk to you later..<33!
I personally watch it from here: link
but as far as i know there are A LOT of sites from where you can totally watch it online FOR FREE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک saBRUCAS said…
Hey where did you guys watch the new promo?
I know alot of sites., wright them another time, a little bit busy. i've go to go soon..
And i'm saying:
Let us stay sober for BRUCAS!!
Chloe...there are SO many on youtube! Which one are u looking for?

YEAH..OFCOURCE JANNI! We WILL...haha! (i'll try SO HARD to resist but i doupt if i'll finally manage to stay away from any kind of spoilers)
I found the official promo on youtube..so i think it is probably there.

Stay sober as long as you can, and when everything is colapsing i'll make a deal wiht you, something like you can read the picks spoiler on the OTH spot. Bur for now NO SPOILERS. But you can watch interviews, and promos
Sites where you can watch OTH:
-link
-mtelly.net
or you can go to this site
link
and download the episode, bu the episode wont come until to days later or something
Yayy...at least we can read the spoiler picks..lol! But what if the spoiler picks say smth REALLY SERIOUS? lol!
PS:Wow! Thanks for ALL the sites!!