Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 91501-91550 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
they should have just gave up and ended it all together!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Brucas4OTH said…
He didn't pull this kind of shit when he left TH for Charlston in season 1...so why did he do it now?! :S
too late Janni....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monLOVEbrucas said…
if lucas married brooke, they would have stayed in ttree hill CAUSE ITS THERE FKING HOME!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
i honestly believe (though some ppl think im not exactly all up there) that s6 didnt go the way it was planned, i ont believe lp were meant to end like they did, theres just like this feeling i get during the first half that the triangle was gonna come back, even with the lack of bl scenes there was this vibe. im kinda convinced mark isnt such a big lper and got stuck with them so tried to do his best, after all hil and chad were leaving, lp were the obvs choice.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
whateverrrrrrrrr
see Krystie MARK IS FKING WACK!!
yeh that dream scene was so disrespectful!!
DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD SCREENCAP OF PEYTON CRYING?!
leyton is disrespectful for the term love!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cas_Cat_2 said…
Cheater <33

I don't know Mickei, i think Mark is really a huge LP fan and he wanted them to be end game all along. Which is sad. =/
The whole Queen of hearts theory...that`s what`s more frustrating to me.
That whole perfect idea -made by the fans- that could also have been fucking accurate and Mark could give an amazing twist to his audience...that magnificent chance he had...
It was right under his nose and he didn`t realise it. He decided to go blind with his ship. Well...wankers do such things i suppose.
Fucking tosser.
Fucking idiot pathetic freak.
Yeah, tell me about it mon!
no mon but they shouldnt be hard to find xP
I find it totally great that even Hilarie was somehow SICK of Seyton`s constant moaning and crying. Poor her...xD Was watching a vid on YT and she was all like "SERIOUSLYYY i can`t wait for her to stop crying and whining for once..."
I was like "AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN"
i LOVE you babe! When i first head of the queen of rose theory, i really believed that in the end it was going to be brooke! and i can't believe how he just schemed us like that!
yeh that dream scene was so disrespectful!!

Sooooooo awful Dawn!
And Brooke giving flowers to Lucas?
Seriously? -.-
C'mon, we know Brooke, she LOVES to get presents from her boyfriends, not give them.

Remember when she won the president thing in season 2?
Sometimes i don't think Mark even know his characters.
 [i]yeh that dream scene was so disrespectful!![/i] Sooooooo awful Dawn! And Brooke giving flowers
what pisses me off tho is that from the start it was pretty obvious lp were meant to be but why the fuck give us brucas with all the hints and scenes of them being together to not even give them a chance!
have you guys voted?
link
if you look at it from lucas' pov though the dream scene can be telling, and make it sorta look like he settled for peyton. he has these expectations of brooke, he thinks she's so above him and tree hill, that he can't give her what she wants and shes too independent and doesn't need him, the 'i do love you' could be taken as his insecurity that brooke never believes and trusts his heart.
now some of his observations are false though brooke is too good for him and she does have trust issues.
but you compare that picture to the platter peyton serves herself on and i can kinda see why he would pick teh easy option and go with oeyton.

of course this all goes off teh theory he is madly in love with brooke and settles for peyton because he thinks he can't have the girl he wants. and peyton may be gay. but whatever.
The Queen of Rose is totally Brooke. =[

EW, Peyton cries all the time, and i believe sometimes she doesn't even mean! She uses them to make people feel sorry for them!
Like in that Breyton fight in 3x22, she had the NERVE to say "I tried tears, i tried everything"

Nice to know how you use them Peyton.
 The Queen of Rose is totally Brooke. =[ EW, Peyton cries all the time, and i believe sometimes she
ROFL she actually said that? HAHAA. wow but now brooke is the whiny one no ofenece, i miss old brooke =[

and the queen of hearts theroy like made me cry, like literally get teary, because its sooo fucking amazing, and everything is so true. only mark couldnt see it.
I have cheater, i want 3 to win. xP
in my eyes Mark has always wanted lp, he knew when he wrote the first episode that they would end up together, but he couldn't put them together early in the series, cause what about the drama (cause he already had one steady couple, naley). So he toyed with different pairing, and when he saw how the fans replied to Brucas he went for it! and he needed someone to be with JAke so JEyton came into the picture. but when the end was nearing he needed to cut brucas and jeyton to bring in his leyton! and that is the story!
AWW I WANT 15 TO WIN!
wow mickey, that sooo true!! like seriously maybe he thought brooke is above him, which she kinda is :/ and i did think he settled ESPICALLY after watching the queen of hearts theroy it opened my eyes more to Bl and there true love UGH!!

and cat omg I HATE HER AND HER TEARS >;[ she a fking emo sdjfiweueie
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
I agree complety agree with that cheater. I think it's what happened.
It's really ridiculous that he lost everything just because he wanted LP from the start. -.-
am i the only one who isnt huge on banner 15?
i just can't think mark is that blind, he created this show, the characters and teh couples, so much was invested into bl the first three seasons, he didnt just hand the world a love story he built one, carefully over time. bl had hints and foreshadowing. lp had ppl shouting it from the roof, there was little thought put into them its all very skin deep with lp.
Hey Dawn, I was trynna change the Breyton spot banner and there's a forum open for banners...why don't you try making one?

If you want and have the time ;)
Well 15 isn`t brilliant or anything but it`s simple and way too cute.
I just don`t want another Nate banner to win..xD Sorry people LOL
Me too Mon. lol xD

And no Dawn.
I like 15, but i would prefer 3. lol
don't be sorry Mon, Mark has ruined Brooke like he ruined everything else with the series! Brooke isn't brooke anymore, she has just taken peyton's role with the crying! and yesterday i realised how stupid oth is right now, and that i actually don't care for that series anymore!
i too isn't a huge fan of 15, i like 3.... but i 15 is ok
I don`t think Mark ever realised the greatness and true value of BL.
That was his biggest mistake. He underrestimated the love he himself created and also underrestimated how the fans literally fell for that supposed to be rebound couple instead of his soulmates.
LOL Mary.
I don't mind who makes the banners, really.
I loved that beach one that S made for us. <3
LOOK AT THIS BITCH SMILING JUST AFRTER SHE KISSED LUCAS >;[ YOUR A FKING TO BACK STABBING HOE.

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WITH BRUCAS IS peyton and marks fault. UGH
 LOOK AT THIS کتیا, کتيا SMILING JUST AFRTER SHE KISSED LUCAS >;[ YOUR A FKING TO BACK STABBING HOE. EVER
i dont care if nates banner wins hes really good!
and i dont have the patience for breyton banners sorry lol
I don`t mind either but we`re like always using Nate`s bannerS. I love his art and i love everything he makes most of the time but ehhhhhhh.
A CHANGE. I`m always in favor of a change...xD
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yeahh i agreee Mary, i dont want Nate to win another banner :P but im happy with all banners...
lol Mon are you sure it`s after the kiss? I think it`s before the kiss.
She just looks way to desperate to kiss him already.
WITCHHHHH!
i made it tie!

awwww mon i love that scene!
i dont understand how people hate it so much or how it can be classes as cheating. She thought she was gonna die for god sake!
and another thing i hate abour MArk, he really doesn't care for the fans! He has made up his mind about the end couple, and he doesn't give a shit about the fans! He has never taken time to listen to us, which is his biggest mistake! beucase he is just one person and he sees things in his leyton perspectiv way, but if the comes and reads some stuff he would get a better picture of what the fans sees in the show! when people see in brucas, and what they don't see in leyton, or otherwise!
zzz
I think it's after, yea.
She says "Just in case you can't keep your promise" or something like that.
NO. I hate it.
And gosh how would she die? She was shot in her fucking leg! HER LEG.
She was just way too desperate and pathetic at that moment and she couldn`t hold herself back.
"Oh yeah kiss me now Lucas...the world is ending...let`s kiss for christ`s sake...'
I thought it was too pathetic for words, really. It was disgusting.
i get that peyton is all sad, and i am going to die, cause hallo! and she actually had a reason to cry (which doesn't happen that often). but it wasn't necessarry (spelling) to kiss him! No fucking POINT! it was jsut MArk's way to bring leyton back!
nah he never goes for what the fans want Mickei. It`s always about the shit he`s got in his head...
ALWAYS.