Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 95051-95100 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
Oh gosh I got distracted by ANTM!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
what`s ANTM!?
America's Next Top Model LOL!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monLOVEbrucas said…
ANTM <33

EWW
mary dont you watch americas top greece model? isnt it the same? LOL
zzz
No. I don`t even properly watch the Greek one. I just watch the elimination process cause i got nothing better to do at that time...LOL
HAHA
I`d NEVER ever watch that show. It`s offending my IQ and mentality.
angelic
Why eww? LOL. I'm not like a huge fan but it's something worth watching, seeing as I'm bored as hell. LOL! Besides, I'd gladly choose ANTM re-runs over OTH s6 re-runs.
Anyway, Mary you're so picky! LMAO! Are you the same when it comes to relationships?
Causy simply i find nothing appealing about a bunch of anorexic sluts constantly moaning/fighting [the fights aren`t even natural..they`re all so damn "fixed" by the entire production]
I MEAN MEEEEEEEEEEH
angelic
I am Nem.
I`m extremely picky. I admit it`s not a good thing. Not most of the time anyway.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک babyd21 said…
hey... :D
LMAO what do you expect! Reality TV isn't "reality" completely. They're just there to entertain, sometimes they're so stupid I can't do anything but just laugh it off. LMAO!

Oh gosh, how many boyfriends have you had?
OMG i put Chris on that pick!!!!! AHSGEWFEFEGFWJAGBS and now i can`t change it.

ROFL not many Nem.
Hey D!

I think that's a wrong question, because uhm.. how old are you? 16? LMAO. So scratch that.
LMAOO.
I told you Mary YOU ARE AN ALIEN. But you're 16 and like know who you are, and you know what you like, and you stick to what you believe in and ur so fucking smart and use big words. Your seriously mature + an alien =]

HEY D!! How are you?
I admit, ANTM = entertaining lol
monkey
"and ur so fucking smart and use big words. Your seriously mature + an alien =]"

OMG ROOFL. HAHA. I think you get the whole point of my existence Mon...lol
You seriously do.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yeah I figured. LMAO. Anyway you're my Mary and I love you! But are you sure you do not have OC disorder? LMAO
but seriously...i`m a total alien. I KNOW I AM.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
HeyHey!

Babe! Ballah misses her Manice info!
have you guys ever seen the shows like housewives of orange county or the housewives of new jersey?? if you haven't NEVER EVER watch them, their that horrible!! my mom watches it and whenever its on and im in the same room ill get really close to scratchin my eyes out so i dont have to go through that torture!!
and i HATE math! so YEY!
It`s Mannis bb ROFL.
And i`ll give it to her once she comes back...LMAO

OC disorder?
WTF Nem?♦♣♣♠

HAHA explain to me why do you despise Cookie so strongy. I mean i hate him to but oh well..
well as of right now pretty good, cause i didn't go to school today lmao...how are you??
I've never heard of that, D.
But honestly, they're not really there to capture a normal person's life, they're there to entertain (or not). =/
LOL! well you say potato i say potato ;P

but! Tell me! What has happend? The last i heard was wait i don't remember! It was you being sick or smt + something with your mom!
i love math, besides geometry!! its one of the only subjects im good at lmao
Obsessive compulsive disorder. LMAO!

He's just so annoying, period.
D! Omfg i have seen the preivews of those shows, and i agree, there pathetic and if that was my mum in that show i would either kill myself or her. like seriousl your 40 years old, grow up and stop thinking your peter pan CAUSE UR FFKING NOT.
I too is pretty good at math, but i hate it! It is so frustrating when you don't get it, or you can't solve a task
yeah nem PLZ explain whats so wrong with the cookie monster, who is fun? who is intersting AND WHO ISNT A FUN SPONGE! (even though i love freddie) LOL
Math seems to like me, when I was in HS I was getting high grades consistently, it's why I took up Accountancy in college, because I thought it was all about Math.
well then your extremely lucky!! i know that its just that this show its not entertainin atleast not to me! ya kno whats hilarious tho all my friends tell me that my family would be a great reality show lmfao...what does that say about us?!
brb
angelic
Aren't you annoyed at him? He's even more annoying that Peyton and Vanessa and Michelle combined.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک OMGitsBrooke said…
big smile
hey hey hey
the cookie monster?? what are you guys talkin about??

i kno right its like the worst show ever created by man!! the women on the show act like the kids...i mean act your fuckin age!!

and it wasnt nem??
monkey
TWIN!!!!! :D
monkey
hey twinnn =D
Leyla!

No, I mean, you have a calculator so you already got the math part done. It's more like logic + english (since I'm not a native speaker).
im HORRIBLE at english and i am a native speaker lmfao

how are ya twin??
Nemsii!
What is everyone talking about :D
:O:O:O FUCK YOU NEM, I CANT BELIEVE U SAID THAT.

COOK IS MY FAV MALE CHARACTER!! <33
AND U FKING COMAPRED HIM TO PEYTON? AND VANESSA?! I feel sick =[

lEYLA!!
ok, gtg... <3
heart
i'm good how are youu (L)
SKINS!! D and Leylaa go watch now LOL
OMG YOU'RE BACK MON YAYYY =D
hahaha i don't watch skins
Don't tell me you never got annoyed at him? Idk what's so amazing about him. Like if he were real, and he goes at my school, I would've burned him alive a long time ago.