Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 109901-109950 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mcewen_girl said…
Hey Hannah!

I'm gonna go grab a shower!

Talk to you both in a few minutes. (If you're still here.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
k i'll most likely still be here
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک monLOVEbrucas said…
heart
HANAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH
Mon!
OMFG! That's horrible Hannah!
I ought to come up there and kick that stupid fuck's ass.
i wish.
LMAO.
If I had a car, I'd be there tomorrow.
He's in ohio.
THIS FUCKING DUDE IS A CREEP.

ASSFUCK. I hope your dad bashs the shit outta him.
I swear Hannah, thats fucked,. who the fuck does he think he is >:/
Idc if his in Ohio .

i will fuck him hard

DAMMIT. I wish i lived over there.
I'm trying to get him deported.

my dad called the united states exchange student program agency he's going to be interview tonight but he already lied like 6times about what happened
Seriously! He's got a lot of fucking nerve.
He doesn't know me. I'll cut a bitch. xD
i will fuck him hard

--- please don't it's what he wants
^^ HANNAH. In a bad way, like fuck him over!! not literally fuck him.

well, his a french creep. they will believe u.

WHAT DID THE PEOPLE TAKING CARE OF HIM SAY?
If they don't deport him I'm going to find a way up there and kick his ass!
^^ kel have a carwash to pay 4 my ticket down there!

that is seriously wrong, on all levels. LIKE RAPE.or trying to rape. is assult, and illegal. so he better fucking pay.
they let him go to ohio! i'm fucking pissed.
how could they let him go there are other girls there

They told us his parents were coming to get him.
BUT then they felt bad cause his parents would have to pay an extra 4thousand dollars to get him home early

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW MUCH THEY PAY I WANT HIM GONE. THEY CAN PAY 100THOUSAND DOLLARS HIS FUCKING ASS NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY
For real! He needs to go! Now!
yeah. i want him gone fucking right now

theres a lot more details if you go back like 3pgs when i was talking to mar earlier i told her everything if you want to read that
g2g loves i might be on way later if i can't sleep gonna go watch goodfellas byee love<3
Bye Hannah!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey anyone around? kels u still here?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
anyone?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
MARY!
meh
Dawn tell me you`re still here
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cas_Cat_2 said…
HEYY!!!
Eyesexage. :O
kiss
CAT!
OH MY! HOW ARE YOU BB?
MARY! <33

I'm goood, and you? =D
big smile
I`m fucking fine. I`m having one of the best summers ever. I wish it`d never endddd!
cool
Actually i`m going through a phase where i`m all happy and lovely. This might the only phase of my entire life so far that i`m all happy and lovely. That`s fucked up I suppose,rofl. But I enjoy every second of it anyway.
YOUUU? How`s your summer been so far?
big smile
Hehe, ikr? Summer is goooooooood. *_* I wish i could be in summer holidays forever.

What have you been doing? ;D
LOOL now i'm picture you jumping around all crazy, like Cassie. xDD Must be because of the lovelys. =P
But i'm glad you're so happy. =D

My summer is been good too, i mostly have been in the beach. xP
Ehmm I guess I got a life. I`m always out with my best friend...we`re watching movies,going shopping and doing every stupid thing on earth. Plus she got a job (her first one - yay?) as a waitress on one of the most popular beaches here in Chania and i`m practically always there HAHA
ONLY bad part of it - i`m taking private latin lessons that ruin my life. But still,it`s all amazing.
Just beach? Anything excitining/new that has happened?

LOOL now i'm picture you jumping around all crazy, like Cassie. xDD Must be because of the lovelys. =P

Dude,I know. I`m such a total Cassie S1. But i`m now living her lovely moments. I wish my life would end while living these lovely moments. I wouldn`t want to experience Cassie`s depressing S2 days...BOO!
Oh wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. =D
Is she older than you?

It sucks for the latin lessons, though. =/ Latin must be such a hard thing to learn, God. Why do you have to take them, do you have any exam to do or something? =S
Yea, just beach and being with my friends. =)
Nothing really new happened, but i'm having fun. =D

Oh no, not Cassie in season 2. :|
I watched season 1 again, and i came to the conclusion that Cassie isn't even that bad in season 1 (even tho i'm still not a big fan xP). I mostly felt sorry for her in that season.
It's in season 2 that she really annoys me. =/
No,I take them to fill some gaps. I had a crappy teacher last year and there were things I didn`t learn properly and so I had to cover it and go through it all over again. Yep. Latin`s terrible. It`s fucking boring,also. At least the way it`s teached here in Greece. BO,BO,BOOORING!

HAHA,she`s one year older than me. Yeah.
hmmm
We don't have to learn latin here, i'm thankful for that. xD
Because it sounds like a really hard language. Like.. You can't even speak latin. I don't get why do people need to learn that in school. =/
Yay for you love. I`m glad you`re having fun too.

I`ve got so much love for Cass in S1. She`s all sweet,lovely,vulnerable to the end,insecure and it`s all there. She has her dark moments...(suicide attempt,etc) but she`s great anyway.

It`s just that in S2 she`s completely out of character after Sid`s getting together with Michelle. Slutting around attitude just to get back at him - awful. But same`s with Emily in S4. Damn.
It`s a dead language and I hate it. But I understand why we should learn it. I mean modern english,spanish,italian,portuguese...it all originates from latin. Those languages all practically come from latin which is the "mother language" ROFL. I do get that it`s important. I just don`t get WHY ON EARTH are they getting us into so many details about it. It`s irritating.
crying
CAAAT,YOU SHOULD GET A TUMBLR XDDD
Slutting around attitude just to get back at him - awful.
Ugh, this is one of the things i hated the most. =/ Hateeed. I think the only thing i liked about Cass in season 2 was her friendship with Chris. But then when he died, i hated that she just left to NY. I'm sorry, but what normal person does that? It's just one of the things you only see happening on Skins. LOL

Yea, latin is important. xP
But it sucks that you need to learn so much details! It's the same with maths here. I needed to learn SO MUCH stuff that i won't ever use again in my life. I hate it how they make us waste our time.
laugh
LOOOL, omg what's up with everybody and that site? xD
I think my best friend got one too. It's everywhere now! xD
But then when he died, i hated that she just left to NY. I'm sorry, but what normal person does that?

I think i`ve tried explaining you this one once,ROFL. No,I get this. First off,It`s Cassie. And Cassie isn`t exactly normal. Never was,never will be. Secondly,at that time she cared about Chris way too fucking much. She had told Sid she`d love him forever but at the same time sensed their relationship wasn`t going anywhere. She gave her heart to Chris,stayed with him,took care of him. And when he died she was left with nothing again. So she did what she`s always done. She run away. Didn`t face the "problem". Didn`t face up to the idea she had lost him and she should move on. She just run away and tried getting out of the situation. Went to NY,the Adam guy found her...and he had lost his gilfriend,so they had in common. She shared the flat with him and they had fun together without getting romantically involved (actually I loved their relationship)
Then there`s this scene and she`s all like "I`m fucked up. I run away." She told Adam and that was huge for her. And then as you remember Adam left the flat,leaving her a note she could use the flat for as long as she wished. BUT HE WAS GONE TOO. The moment she let him in,he was gone. And then SHE BREAKS DOWN AND CRIES,EATING THAT APPLE AND HOLDING THE NOTE IN HER HANDS. It was too emotional for me to get it the first time I watched S2,but while rewatching I think I got it.
She just you know...realised,fully realised there`d be no way but compromising her stuff cause people "always leaveeee"
LMAO.
It`s the shit,I`m telling you. G told me about it and I got one 2 months ago. I stopped being on fanpop ever since. I`m tumblr addicted. It`s THE FUCKING SHIT. And people are AH-MAZING.
angelic
HA,I re-read my "explanation". I`m deep. Cassie`s deep. Period.