Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115501-115550 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
Great minds think alike H. About the job thing Mickei,remember that night we were left talking on msn and it was like 3 in the morning? Shall I blame your job for that?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
eyesexage<3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dermer4ever said…
its better than nothing

hello Nem and Mary :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
awwwwwwwww well i'm glad you're okay hun!

Well i have a confession. I'm preggers with twins.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
kill me if theres another "out of my favourite..." picks, or like 10 picks in a row of this or that, like why not just do one pick of all of them. or add something to the spot other than picks!
I talked to Janni the other day! It was epic. I miss her though <3
mischievous
liking ur attitude mary, dont let the newbies take oer

I refuse I refuse I refuse to let this die,IF I SEE ANOTHER REPEAT PICK i'll shoot myself in the fucking head. I can't with this situation. Plus till yesterday I had the excuse of the exams,now I got no excuse. I need to get over the tumblr madness and get my ass on here for the "taking the spot back" mission!
I'M PREPARED TO KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS
I agree. We must take this spot back. Or how about the icons. That they just keep readding. It's like we have 50 fucking copies of that same icon, we don't need it again thank you very much.
The picks dude,it ain't funny at all. This is getting more and more like the dead OTH spot I swear. How can I make it more clear: I'M REPORTING THE REPEAT FUCKING PICKS
we need to make a fan of the month pick to kick things off. And keep all the mother fuckers off the list.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
I hate to break this but I have to go. :( I miss you guys, catch y'all later!!! Goodnight/morning whatever time it is in your country and ILY all!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jessica4695 said…
^true, i cant hear things like "favorite bl scene?" anymore :(
I'M PREPARED TO KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS

i second this. who the fuck do they think they are? I mean come on it's fucking bullshit.
byeeeeeeeeeee Nem night love you ♥
no excuses i will hold you to that. an dyes blame my job. i work nights now so im home at midnight and thats f i dont do overtime and omg now im not working mornings i dont have reason to get up straight away so i sleep, which means i stay up later which means i sleep later which means i stay up later. my normal bed time is like 6am.

and hannah,im taking it ur bullshitting, but congrats, ur twins would be cute. just dont name it after your surname.
crying
ALL I KNOW IS: Life was so perfect when BL was in the picture. They're so fucking flawless it hurts
angelic
Nem why y U LEAVING? Miss you
bye nem!

and they ont bother really getting onvolved in the spot, they don't com on the bfg, make quiz', make art, articles, ect... like who are you blers. some are good though. but oh repeats so anoying. esp when tehy are liek repeating their damn selves.
Come on! i wanted to name them BOTH OF THEM.
I found out the other day that my last name is the 12th most popular last name in Italy. It's crazy.
I don't care who they are,but if they think they're gonna make our place their place simply by commenting on repeat picks THEY make & not giving a flying fuck about anything else...well they don't know who they're dealing with.
this is part of the reason i don't come to this spot as much or fanpop in general the newbies drive me insane the Polivia and fringe spot keep my sanity in check
They are stupid. You know the spot has gone to shit when lpers think it's okay to comment on the wall. It's like wtf get the fuck off. I'm done with peoples' shit.
crying
rolf it's that common Hann? I CAN'T WITH THE TUMBLR BL ART,ALL THE MANIPS with Brooke in the bed after she has supposedely given birth and Luke holding her hand,KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVE ALL THESE EMOTIONS IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY,BUT WHEN I SEE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES...WHEN I SEE THE PERFECTION...*_*
T don't let the fuckers to keep you from coming here. This your home not theirs. You've been and we've been almost 3 years in this fucking place...it's ridiculous
mischievous
eyesexage again again
I probably just talk too much
I know i was shocked. Here i was thinking that i had this unique last name. I mean not a lot of people have it here in America but dude when i go there it's gonna be like wtf?

I WANT TO SEEEEEEE. i haven't seen any of those.
I know plus tumblr keeps me occupied

the repeat picks are annoying Ally's picks are the only ones that don't annoy me
Keep the talk alive.

Tumblr is great, but this place is home, idk how to explain it i feel like they took the feeling away. I mean go back to the early pages of the forum and read the energy! We need that back!
link

Second one & third one from this page <3
this whole brooke pregnancy sl is justfd, its like mark though 'whats the gayest least satisfying way to have brooke pregnant' like wasnt it bad enough it wasnt lucas baby he had to f everytjhing else up abotu it too. you know when it hit me, hd me like in tears, brooke wikipedia page, seeing her family listed, seieng ehr referred to as brooke penelope baker. i literally screamed "i can't take this"

hannah, DO IT, name them BOTH gallo, lmao pronouce them diff just to confuse people. and it totally works as unisex.
The forum had SOUL,that's why it feels like home to every single one of us. No tumblr or whatever will ever replace that. Dude we used to fill 50 pages per day or so. Glorious BFG days can't really compare to anything internet related. At least for me. I LOVE YOU GUYS <33 Fuck it,I really do!
Guys I've told you I don't hate For Blue Skies anymore eh?
I fell for the "I'll never get used to this" part. This is OUR song,damn.
I just died those are lovely. I mean omg holy shit.
love ya too.

it was like a second home here, we didn't go like a day without activity and love and everything. but sadly then we all went and got lives.
don't even get me started on that whole preggers storyline one of the many storylines mark has written from his ass
I couldn't agree more. Those days were jut OMG like nothing compares to them. Nothing. I fucking love my BFG girls and i don't care if anyone gives a fuck.

OMG no way. I can't believe you finally came around.
hahahha i hate OTH i won't even look at it now. Mark should go kill himself for what he did.

ROFL you guys I'll get emotional and I'm already emotional due to BL baby art.

But seriously,OTH getting a Season 9 is like the biggest joke ever. All this has purely turned to shit. I can't believe there are human beings who still watch that crap. I'm sorry,I can't.
I remember how i could come on here at 8am and people would be on, i could come at 2 in the afternoon and everyone would be on, i could come at 8 at night and people would be on, i could come at 3am and there would be a shit load of people on. It was just too much. Everyone was here all the time, even if they just signed on for five minutes a day everyone showed up. Everyone cared.
yay, for blue skies.

did you know i once got into a 'disagreement' wth an lper about that song, they claimed it was a naley dong not a brucas song because bl didnt get endgame and nh did. im like dude its about suicide you fuckwit, wel i said that mroe politely.

mark killing himself would get him off too lightly, oth fans shoud get a chance to watch and participate.
The actors ruined their careers from continuing on the show, i mean it's a fucking joke. they are a joke.
Hann I'll cry,stop right there. You're so right. Idk I kind of blame all of us for the mess,we really shouldn't have let the thing go. We were special. Right,ok we got lives,so what? We could've tried harder to keep this alive...at least last year. This year..idk
part of is the actors not wanting to end and part of it is cw but i blame mark for not wanting to let it go i probably will still watch it but i like that its only 13 episodes at mid-season meaning no last minute pickup for more episodes
I have an idea. We need to stop talking about how it used to be, and make it that way again. We need our spot back. We need this forum back.
I want mangos.
The actors ruined their careers from continuing on the show, i mean it's a fucking joke. they are a joke.

Can't be truer. "Oh hey I'm Sophia fucking Bush and guess where the potential of my career got wasted? Oh correct,OTH shit. I could've been brilliant but I'm stuck in this fucking soap opera that will never end. ONE TREE HILL SEASON 73736363,WE'LL BE THERE"
Holy fuck tomorrow is 90 degress. SHIT fuck. holy shit.