Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
haha no...i was just looking for some NS vids and i came back now! lol!
Don't worry hun i do it ALL the time using the "PS" thing...hihi!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
i no you so cheated hannah lol
first page..lol!
Mickei OFCOURCE i can tutor you...lol! Anything for you<33!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
hahah what can i say im a big cheater!
thought you wernt bothered bout first page :P
i'm not..lol! But i GOT it right after Hannah cheated which means..it's still something! LMAO!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
There's a new forum on the OTH spot, LP vs. BL again. I'm so tired of it.
Hey Nem whats up??
hi nem =)
I just finished watching GG, just checking up a bit. I'm about to go. :)
heyy nem! Screw all the LPVSBL forums..lol! Ignore them hun...
lol it doesn't bother me at all. However, it's inappropriate, there's a Leyton vs. Brucas spot already, why post on the OTH spot?
hahah gg was so good this week!
lol yeah, loved Serena!
i love gg
hey guys check out the comment i made on it!
GG is right now my NUMBER ONE TV show! <33! It simply kicks ass!
on what?
Saw it already, I am game for some hot debates too, as long as they don't give me crap like LP is endgame or LP is TLA or BL's over I'm so down for it!
yeh me to im loving it =) on the oth spot
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
aww thanks mary for saying u'll tutor me, and hannah to answer ur question well im australian with mainly spanish, english and irish ancestry, with some aboriginal, and greek, german and jew thrown in there as well apparently.

another leyton vs brucas thing, sigh, well i just gotta check this out.
cool:] um im Italian and Dominican

yeah im totally ready for a debate
Debate just started!
i dont think i can be bothered to debate with a bunch of leytoners that simply wont understand where im coming from, im so tired of having to defend why i prefer brucas to the 'meant to be'-ness of leyton. but eventually i probably will have my say, i just cant help myself. :)
I agree. I actually don't know what to say, I asked her if she wants me to contradict her LP is clearly meant to be opinion. lol
haha she's stupid..
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thats what i felt like saying. because clearly if so many fans don't agree then it cant be that clear.
lol she's asking why BL.
just post a list about why we love brucas.. don't even say anything negative about lp
ive said something lol
Yeah I've read it. I'm about to post mine. :)
i hate dealing with pathetic Pucasfaces...xD LOL! They're just.....EWW!
I find it easier to talk about my love for Brucas than to argue how wrong their judgment are. lol
hahah well i gotta go go guys.. xx love ya<33
oh ive said something. kinda babbled like always but i got mixed messages about whether its for debating or not, i have a feeling this could all get very ugly very quickly.

she asked why BL? i have to go over it again. lol. i think i expressed my opinions on why Bl very well.
ME TWO! That's exactly why i totally hate debates. I know they're good b/c people are able to share their opinions and talk about the things they like...but sometimes people just want to show off by "supporting" a couple and they end up cat-fighting over CRAP! That's why i'm keeping my opinion and all i need is for them to respect what i personally believe. I mean...you cannot FORCE anybody to accept LP is MEANT TO BE! Why can all the LPers get that? It's just frustrating! Why most of them refuse to let us believe what we want to believe?? GRR!
Haha...bye Hannah<33!
by hannah
bye hannah!
this debating thing is fun im dreading abs goin on shes gonna contradict everything i say lol
lol she totally will! I have the highest respect for her, she writes beautifully but I think she will always be close minded about Brucas and Peyton, which is why I sometimes hate talking to her. It's as if Peyton never did something wrong in her entire life.
it's fun & really annoying at the same time..GRR! Sometimes i'm just wondering...
do they come from another planet or do we even watch the same show? Some of their points don't make any sense....
yeh i have alot of respect for her she backs up every single detail to perfection and it bugs me coz shes always right lol i remember when i first used this got into a big fight with her that i jus couldnt win and i kept goin and goin lol
lol, dawn i was thinking the same thing. i think ive said it before but though i respect abs because shes a good debater and passionate and says more than leyton is TLA sometimes she peeves me with the way she treats our opinions like we are wrong and she is right because we dont understand leyton or the characters and she does. like wtf we have different opinions and views about the show, their feelings and all but arghh sometimes she just plain pisses me off and i find her condescending.
Yes, she's like beside Mark while he was writing every episode! But still, that doesn't make things right. My first debate was against her, but I stopped because I can never make her understand my point because I think she will never open her eyes. lol
lol dawn dont think that way, she is not always right, she is right using her logic but her logic is based on her opinions which are just that an OPINION not actual fact, she assumes their emotions and their reasonings, blatantly disregards brucas yet will back up anything leyton as if leyton possibly cant involve hiding or denial or lies, as if leyton are the law yet she can manipulate brucas. gawd doe sthat make sense. but shes not always right. and never back down, part ways but never give in please!!! :)
Hey I think we're debating with an immature one.
i was just thinking that her first reasoning just pisses me off, many brucasers started off leyton, yes leyton was there at the beginning but hello move on, its not the best reason for leyton, because when something better comes along well sometimes you have to jump ship, you cant exactly plan chemistry when you write a script.
i thought that to lol