Brucas Brucas پرستار Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the شائقین of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 116057

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
"Peyton's feelings for Lucas have always clearly been stronger than Brooke's, which is why in season 4 Brooke finally decided to step aside and let Leyton be together, because it was the right thing to do, they deserved to be with eachother"

is that why brooke did it, i didnt know that, i thought it was more to do with the fact that unlike peyton brooke can let go and allow lucas to be happy with out her, i thought it more to do with brucas than peyton, so did brooke give up lucas because her and lucas realised they didn't have the real thing or was it because of peyton and brooke knowing it was meant to be peyton and peyton loved luvas more, surely it cant be both ways. i mean dint LPers like to point out that brucas didnt end because of peyton yet they are quick to say that brooke knew it was meant to be leyton and always knew that lucas really loved peyton or whatever, i just find that a bit of the contradiction.

and back on point, lol, i always thought brookes love for lucas was more obvious and clearly stronger, especially seeing lucas is her strongest and deepest relationship and it has no comparison, where as peyton has jake, was her love for lucas so clearly stronger when she was in love with jake and brooke was madly in love with lucas and writing love letters. was peytons love clearly stronger when peyton was proving she would not give anything up for lucas while brooke was saying she would give everything up for lucas. seems to me peyton turns to lucas when her own life is shit, hey peyton he's not your personal feel good pill.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livelovelaugh said…
yeh i did aswel i thought brookes feelings were alot clearer
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
Remind me if I'm coming off as too arrogant or too bitchy. lol
Hey do you think with our valid arguments we can convince an LPer not to switch but to have doubts on LP? :D
no prob nem, i thought i mite thats why i posted my arguement here and not there, i dont like being bitchy with LPers if i can help it.

brookes feelings were so bloody clear and undeniable that i think that is one of the reasons why people on the show were drawn to support it. ist part of karens reasoning, even peyton felt it even back in s1, then again she had the nerve to even ask brooke if she loved lucas like wtf do you know brooke at all, where was peyton during the last friggin 2 seasons, lol i would say thats why mouth, keith and haley were drawn to it as well. felix even saw it.

even now i still see brookes clear love for lucas, though a Lper woudl probably be quick to debate that.
nem i think it depends on the LPer, you could put doubts and possibilities there but they may not bite, i know that LPers cant change my mind because most of the time i think they just talk bullshit.

and im waiting on your next point on that forum nem, quick, lol.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ITA. The reasons she posted are ridiculous, I don't think I'm being bitchy but what I'm saying is the truth. Man I just have to prepare for Abs and her crew. :D
Are you guys still on?
okay im giving up on that LPer, i think i would rather abs, she makes sense as warped as i think her arguments are they all join together to make a connection, a fitting puzzle, but you cant have a brucas and leyton debate and say you can just ignore brucas history. for f sake i just gotta fo this because i am a self admitting bitch and her post doesnt deserve a real tearing apart to her face, im not that mean.

first of all.... everything about Leyton's history does apply to them now, because they're together (history always applies no matter what especially in debates, you cant ignore it even if you dont like it, eg, the sex tape)... so all of their history still applies and is relevant because they still love eachother just like they did in high school (granted, brucas' apply too, its just as relevant, and they still love each other, theres some recent history caus they said it in the s5 finale). Brucas' history doesn't apply anymore, because it's not relevant (oh is that why we ahvent had a BL scene... oh just wait we did, it was when lucas dreams that he proposed to brooke and not peyton, admitting she was a choice, admitting his heart was conflicted in part because of brooke, admitting he could have chosen her over peyton and he thought about it. oh but its not relevant... it must mean nothing). yeah you can talk all you want about Brucas' cute moments when they were together in high school (i though she said in a previous post all they do is fight, now they have cute moments, and btw i recall cute moments after they were together too, s5 anyone, purple monket ringing a bell, couch ringing a bell, 502 meeting ringing a bell, brucas were cute ion s5 comapred to leytons patheticness), but you have to look at how they ended things (with them being friends??? being tehre for each other when their dreams come true? kissing? telling ecah otehr tehy will change thw world? not being able to stay out of each others lives? fighting to cut each otehr out and not being able to do it s4? doesnt seem so bad to me, oh yeah what else did brooke say when she dumped him 'i love you and i probably always will' im cool with that as an ending). the note that they ended things on is the most important thing because that's the MOST RECENT state of their romantic feelings for eacother (really? so what was that dream where lucas dreamed he married her? what was the 505 kiss? the look on brookes face at his wedding? plus we still have the future, things acn change, leyton went ages without romantic interactions and they got back together and we are menat to believe they always loved each other, well why not brucas too). it doesn't do any good re-hashing their past because since then, they've both acknowledged that they are romantically OVER... (didn't leyton do that too??? and then get together??? i mean its been five years, they may say they are romatically over but theres been proof to otehrwise and i wont repat them) we haven't seen anything from them since then that says that those cute high school moments still matter (really? okay i must have imagine stjose scenes i saw). and the reason that Lucas has wanted Peyton since the pilot, is because he was just always drawn to her (yeah so true). and by wanted, i do mean that he wanted a relationship with her (to bad she didnt want one with him... but just because he wanted a relationship with her in high school doesnt mean they should be together like seven years later, he could want something with somebody else, well he has many times). no matter what the two of them do, they can't stay away from eachother (actually they can, watch s2, watch s5 and youll see that they survived quite well for three years with no contact especially lucas, and also during their 'relationship' between s4 and 5 tehy had a few phone calls and contact, they seemed to stay away from each other even when they were together really well). they both have moments where they seem to have moved on from one another, but one way or another their feelings for eachother ALWAYS come back into play... (i could say the same for brucas) which just proves the fact that they are soulmates.
Mickei you've got to post your arguments there. let's drive this guy crazy! lol. I'm sure Abs will respond to our posts as soon as she gets on the computer.
oh io so cant be bothered fixing my spelling mistakes :P
no i dodnt like doing that sort of stuff in debates, going through peoples posts and picking at it like i did, it was just for fun.
lol no worries! Come on! I don't wanna be put in the hot seat when the LPers know about this! lol
lol yeah that might be too much. But that's what I'm practically doing, hehe.
lmao.

its hard not to wanna say something to her but that attitude of just ignoring the brucas past because they are not currently romantically linked is crazy, how can you debate with someone who is obviously, well i dont know how to describe it and i meant what i said about i mise not debate with her. and she/he, whatever, didnt get me *shakes head* you understood what i meant. how can you debate with someone who doesnt think brucas' history counts, how can we devate leytons history with brucas history, how can we debate the present without the past because the past shapes the bloody present, you have to iinclude everything in the deabte, every angle and little piece of information that can be used in the argument, you cant say the history is irrelevant. arghh! i am not fuming, i am quite calm, her debates are so weak and pathetic and meaningless they havent even riled me up enough to swear out loud, talk to myself or the computer or to bang anything, my face is staright and the most i do is laugh.
lol I actually told him(or her) that he has to give me something better than what he had mentioned, he isn't still replying. lol
because theres nothing better.

okay, heres something i would like to vent about. this whole who still loves who thing, now its times like this that i really really doubt the sanity and bias of some LP fans and if they even watch the show, now i can admit fully that its not clear that lucas is still in love with brooke although i think the show could work it and has left it open its not this right there in your face clear thing. but brooke is a different story, imo its bloody 100% obvious that she is still in love with lucas, that she still feels deep feelings ofr him and is not over him, there is major evidence to back it up, looks and words and moments that point to that fact, and it amazes me how people can deny that. why? why do they have to deny it? is it if they admit brooke still loves lucas in that way it changes things? perhaps threatens leyton? paints brooke in a better light than peyton when it comes to friendship for though peyton says shell bury it for others she nerv really does where as brooke will?

Sorry but i think Brooke still being in love with Lucas is not just a theory or an idea or an opinion, its a damn fn fact the show has that cant be denied, its as clear as the bruises on brookes body.
I know! If you go on OTHforums.com, oh my people are a lot crazier!

Anyway, it's already 3:30am, I'm going to bed now. Catch ya later! Bye!
nite. i guess i better too. at least its a long weekend and nobodies doing anything except maybe recovering from hangovers from yesterday. Hawthorn kicked Geelongs asses!!!! woot woot

nite nite
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
anyone on??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dermer4ever said…
i am
cool:p whats up Terra??
nothing much just going between here and oth forums and doing some homework.
im doing hw too! im so sick of it i have so much this week end!
i know all about that they love to give you a lot more on the weekend.
I just got on! :)
hey nem i haven't talked to you in a couple of days
I know, I'm so busy with school the only thing I do at home is sleep. lol. Anyway, have you guys seen the new LP vs. BL forum?
yes i have but i stay away from those threads because i don't like to argue with those things because it gets me know where.
I know. But I love it, saying how wrong Leytoners are. lol
I know so to do I but every time i try and argue and say something about Leyton some of them come of really bitchy and don't listen. I get enough of that in the war zone.
lol the war zone is sometimes ridiculous.
i know those guys get out of hand. But i am glad they opened that because before than their were a lot of stupid fights going on so they opened it so we could fight and not get in trouble.
Hey I posted a new poll!

link
cool i voted on that and i voted yes and i will take a Brathan scene over Pethan any day. I just never got behind their friendship
That's what I thought, suddenly people wanted a Pathan scene! This people are jealous of Brooke!
Gtg, bbl! <3
No one's been on? I guess your weekend just started, mine's almost over.
hey anyone on? god that pick i posted nstarted some trouble ey lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
i'm on hun..lol! Which pick?
hi hunni the one where i said did you think in season 1 that lucas loved peyton i jus dont get how people think he loved her in season 1
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک saBRUCAS said…
^^ I know right?
He didnt even know her! How could he have possibly loved her?
i mean we can admit he didnt love brooke in season one why cant they wel if thats love then god ive been in love with loads of people
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
Heii<3
Anyone on?
I am
What's up? long time
nothing much just reading a topic that i created at another site about why people think Peyton's a bad friend.
I like that one, the first sentcens h\should be something like cause she is a two faced backstabbing BITCH!!<3
well it's not but it has gotten to the point now where they are saying that the sex tape was worse than what Peyton did. Which is so stupid what Peyton did was worse than some meaningless drunken sex with Nathan and he and Peyton were broken up.
OMG! I get so fucking pissed whn they come with the SEx tape! I agree that what Brooke did was bad, but what PEyton did was worse. Cause Peyton & Nathan nver had a reasonable realtionship, and Brooke asked if they had broken up, (even though they broke 100 times)¨.
Next thing is that The Lucas, Peyton and Brooke triangle FEELINGS was an important thing. Brooke had feelings for Lucas, strong FEELINGS! But Peyton NEVER had something like that for Nathan!
And Brooke was another person back then. like Haley said!!
And Brooke didn't do anything like that 2 times!!!