Brucas Brucas Lovers Thread

eka-chan posted on Jul 28, 2008 at 06:08AM
In honesty, I was checking out Leyton Spot like I usually do because as much as I never approved on the shipment, I still like to keep myself updated with the activity of LP fans here due to my best friend's (who is an LP fan) request to tell me what is new there. So I was there and I was reading through the thread "Leyton Lovers Thread" and I think that the BL fans should have their own so I hope you don't mind me posting this. This would be all free discussion about Brucas and anything else related to them. I also know that here in OTH of the fanpop world, the LP vs. BL discussions are allowed (some are extreme with their reflections and debates) and to be frank, the LPers have their own flaming against Naliens and Brucassers going on there right now in said thread. So don't be shy to lit a little fire if it's your choice. If not, then that's fine too, take the high road, BLers!

Just keep Brucas in mind while interacting. And keep the faith, guys!

WHY ALWAYS BRUCAS? WHY NOT JUST GO LEYTON? (since all the dried leaves and the dead loved ones of Tree Hill make a convincing argument, don't they?!)

Brucas is the kind of relationship that entailed emotional surrender that's immensely cathartic and a romance that doesn't constrict the individuals inside the relationship. It allows both Lucas and Brooke to find themselves in a good light while enjoying and nurturing each other. They listen, they share dreams and they try to be affectionate at all times. They reach good compromises and are willing to forgive each other to move forward. The way they both take responsibilities if they hurt the other and their constant genuine concern for each other's welfare are such beautiful qualities. Brooke and Lucas are two different, unique people who meet at one point, which is love, and their relationship, either romantic or friendship, remains passionate and boiled; it's fairly detected on their scenes together.

They're invigorating and pleasant on-screen because they make each other laugh and they never barricade themselves when it comes to sharing their insecurities. They allow each other to grow independently and they bring out the best in each other. This relationship is healthy. That's a deep love rooted from selflessness and immeasurable endearment!!

Fighting over something delicate is good too and Brucas have their share of misunderstandings but they don't let these trivialities ruin the big picture. They don't prolong the argument just to cause grief from both of them. They aim for happiness and stability.

And you can see the countless efforts both of them put out to be with each other. They didn't need people telling them they're meant for each other; instead they make it work just like what a realistic couple should do; not wait around and reminiscence for nothing In fact, some people don't think they can endure but Brucas love is something consummate and gradual; evolving and going strong all the time. They don't need assurances from people. They can find their ways to each other any time.

THEY FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER and also KNOW HOW TO LET GO. They broke up in Season 4 because they admitted their relationship isn't that great FOR NOW. They didn't say they can't be together ever...just not FOR NOW. They didn't walk away with heavy hearts; they stayed connected and mutual even not as lovers. They didn't whine and force each other to be together or allowed distance to weaken their flame. They didn't crazily want to possess each other just so they can gravitate as one world together, failing to consider the quiet hurt they carry, albeit the mad silence on their parts. THAT'S NOT THEM

BROOKE DAVIS and LUCAS SCOTT ARE A POWERHOUSE DUO! BL forever! KEEP THE EFFING FAITH, DAMMIT! :P
last edited on Oct 24, 2008 at 07:13AM

Brucas 30 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ClaireB58 said…
Heyyyyyy :) I love BRUCAS :) Now...who thinks Brucas will be together in Season 6? I'm not sure but as eka-chan said 'Keep The Faith' :) (Y) BRUCAS (Y)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kuhriissten said…
yahhh, i LOVELOVELOVE brucas!
i have a feeling brucas could come back at the end of season 6 or something, just cause peyton is loaded with issues and will mess leyton up, again. hahaa
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sophialover said…
Possibilities are STILL everywhere. We have to be really open minded with everything cause the truth is that WITH MARK YOU NEVER KNOW...lol! Keep the FAITH BLers!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eka-chan said…
BL FOREVER!! And...hmmm, BRING BRIAN G. BACK! As much as Mark can be inscrutable, we all know he can still use Jake's character to keep Peyton from being a mess again. S5 Peyton is not the Peyton I love and know.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucas4ever said…
can we rant on here when were annoyed too?
Ofcource..=D Lol! I think that it's an all topic discussion! hihi!

BL <33!
so how old are you guys?? just wondering:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Janni said…
Well, I`m 15...^^
Me2! lol!
im 14! you guys im so bored, whats up??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Broody_4_Cheery said…
im gone for like 5 days and there are like amillion new BLers and a whole heap of new forums, g's im trying to keep up.

once again eka-chan love your words, they are poetic.

btw im 19 and feeling so old lol
your not old:) old is like 50..lol.. sorry if anyone is 50..
LOL! haha! That's true..xD Btw..i don't think anyone in here is over 30...LMAO.

feels sorta old when most of the girls here are like younger than 16.

so what does count as old, me and my main ho 'talked loudly' the other day where i claimed my mother was old and she said no my mother is middle age and i was like that is old and she was like no its not because thats why its called middle age and i replied well in the old days middle age is when people were like dead so its old to me (i honestly dont know if sometimes we disagree just for the hell of it... i swear if one of us said the sky was blue the other would debate it, oh god we did have that conversation but i believe it was over the colour of the ocean) so what is old? 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 100, 200? or is anyone older than you are at the time old? sorry, mindless babbling, i am just so bored.
i think like 50ish is old..lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brucasislove said…
^^i think so too. btw i'm 13. lol. oh and i adore brucas which you probably tell by my name lol.
yeah you can tell by my username too! lmfao!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eka-chan said…
I'm 18. Solid BL more than ever now that I rewatched OTH 1-5 for the third time.

So wanna share your own reasons why BL still is the "meant-to-be" couple and not LP?

Btw, Season 6 is really making me nervous because somehow I believe Mark will keep his original plan of getting LP the last stand but then it would be unrealistic because the dynamics of the show clearly points to the contradiction. A lot has happened and whatever 'romantic bond' Leyton used to have in s1 isn't developed as the show progressed. I mean, I don't hate LP entirely; it's just that they play games and the garbage and pain they share are never sentimental and beautiful if they want to have a mature, romantic relationship. With Ryan and Marissa from the OC, it's cute because at least they break up when the arguments are getting too intense. But LP? They make me angry but after rewatching, I just feel sad for them. This is said with all sincerity.

And just because they want something, doesn't mean it's meant for them. Besides, Peyton and Lucas are not evolving together as a couple which is a darn shame because Peyton, to me, as her fan, is an amazing individual and she's not growing anymore.

Maybe if Mark wants this couple to end up, he should at least justify it than just "they're soul mates and they need each other" and all the crap he's been feeding us, all the excessive drama just to spark them up, never even polishes the stability of their so-called relationship. It always feels like their "True Love Always" is a "Teenage Love Affair." I don't get the concept as to why they could be labeled epic when everything they were in high school was a baseless infatuation, a sneaking-behind passion that condenses when tested through time.

I'm sure Lindsey can be okay too for Lucas. She had him for two years and that has to mean something too. But Brucas has gotten to a point where they understand each other in deeper levels than before and that could mean another chance for love. As I said, they never concluded that they could never EVER be together...so there is hope.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brattynemz said…
So I'm the oldest? I'm 20. lol
how wierd is that ur the oldest and you are only 20, lol, im nearly there, my birthday is coming up and then i'll be one fifth of a century too.
So hurry up! I don't wanna be alone up here. lol.

i'll be one fifth of a century too.
- This makes me feel old. :]]
hey im going to enjoy being a teenager for as long as possible. yeah putting the century thing does make it seem so old, hehehe my mum is half a century old.
So what, you'd be twenteen! :D
i wish, im sticking to nineteen for as long as possible, i like being a teen, im in that awkward stage, im over 18 so im legally an adult and can do anything i want but im still a teenager too so not really an adult at all, once im twenty im officially an adult, no if or buts about it, not that being an adult is a bad thing but i promised myself when i was younger i would not ever go through the 'corruption' of adulthood where against your will the way you think changes. lol
whens your bday??^
lol. Good for you. I just realized that I'm not getting any younger anymore. HS is so fun (I'm graduating from college soon!). :[
han, my bday is at the end of october
aww cool! mine's november 3rd!
lol i am horrible with birthdays, like remembering my friends and all but i can always remember my friend jess' cause its eaxctly one week after mine, so nov 4th. scorpio's kick ass.
i know we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!